Possum

United States

#4796 Mar 18, 2013
domino wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you obviously are not very bright because ever muslim nation in the world want to destroy the U.S. And it has nothing to do with us invading their lands. It has been common knowledge fo many years. We were attacked in the name of their Allah and I guarantee, had we not struck, it would have already happened again. God Bless our military and what they do. Hate the welfare moochers and stop blaming our military for ridding the world of radical muslims.
I don't hate our military,I hate our criminal power tripping Government for putting them in harms way for bullsh@t!!I support a strong military but,BRING THEM HOME AND GUARD THE BORDERS!!!!IF THEY CAN'T GET HERE THEY CAN'T ATTACK US!!!!
Glorya

Marietta, GA

#4797 Mar 18, 2013
If my total disgust comes across as hate, for that I am sorry. I see so, so many people suffer in this country. Suffering in unimaginable ways, terrible dreadful situations. So many children born to uncaring, unloving ghetto folks,(white, black, brown) yet our government increases their "checks" and food assistance with each additional birth. They are rewarded & encouraged to be baby factories. Our infrastructure is old & dangerous, yet taxpayer money builds bigger, more modern billion dollar football stadiums. Our teachers, firemen, policemen and military barely get by trying to provide for families, yet Beyonce (trashy) and her gangsta rapper friends & dumbass husband are worth beyond millions. And all the rest may me gag. They're 6th grade graduates. Hollywood is a no better, the filth they produce. Be a star athlete, be awarded full scholarships, score a pro contract and get paid like they're saving the world. Our military , Marines & Army are cutting college tuition grants, yet the Dream Act gives millions to illegals they don't even track & follow. Capitol Hill, a group of LAZY ass, self absorbed money lovers live a luxurious lifestyle, while our poor, elderly, sick & suffering will eventually face death panels....I could go on & on. Our MSM, including FOX are so biased, they would have you think we still are the most powerful in the world. Falsely inflated stock markets as banks and billionaires get richer & richer. I do not HATE. I am angry. I am angry at anyone who defends either party. And I won't even re-hash the communist agenda of the White House. I don't hate. It's pure disgust. Disgust in a way, I never thought the USA woud witness in my lifetime. Dear God, save us or take us all. Suffer the poor & children. Crime in America is beyond control, yet they want our guns. Hold on, sh*t is about to hit the fan. And if you believe it's salvageable, then I have no words.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#4798 Mar 18, 2013
Change is inevitable. If we don't change, individually and collectively we perish.
Our old rules don't work. We are living with two mentalities, get a job, or live on welfare. We are making it better to live on welfare. We blame the people that get there, instead of holding our policies responsible for the reason we are getting there.

Step number 1- Stop extending unemployment benefits.
Glorya

Marietta, GA

#4799 Mar 18, 2013
I know many wealthy people, never know they had a dime. And then I know wealthy frauds who have obtained their lifestyles in evil, evil ways. Screw people, famiky, strangers over and never blink an eye. Church is wonderful, if you're there for ALL the right reasons. As I have said, GOD knows all, a church family won't save you from damnation, if your love of money & wealth is greater. The last will be first and the first will be last. Oh, what glorious days so many have coming. God loves simple, God loves humility, God loves the poorest of poor who have no voice in this world. So I grant you, those who suffer on this earth will hold a higher reign in heaven than the rich & arrogant.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4800 Mar 18, 2013
Glorya wrote:
If my total disgust comes across as hate, for that I am sorry. I see so, so many people suffer in this country. Suffering in unimaginable ways, terrible dreadful situations. So many children born to uncaring, unloving ghetto folks,(white, black, brown) yet our government increases their "checks" and food assistance with each additional birth. They are rewarded & encouraged to be baby factories. Our infrastructure is old & dangerous, yet taxpayer money builds bigger, more modern billion dollar football stadiums. Our teachers, firemen, policemen and military barely get by trying to provide for families, yet Beyonce (trashy) and her gangsta rapper friends & dumbass husband are worth beyond millions. And all the rest may me gag. They're 6th grade graduates. Hollywood is a no better, the filth they produce. Be a star athlete, be awarded full scholarships, score a pro contract and get paid like they're saving the world. Our military , Marines & Army are cutting college tuition grants, yet the Dream Act gives millions to illegals they don't even track & follow. Capitol Hill, a group of LAZY ass, self absorbed money lovers live a luxurious lifestyle, while our poor, elderly, sick & suffering will eventually face death panels....I could go on & on. Our MSM, including FOX are so biased, they would have you think we still are the most powerful in the world. Falsely inflated stock markets as banks and billionaires get richer & richer. I do not HATE. I am angry. I am angry at anyone who defends either party. And I won't even re-hash the communist agenda of the White House. I don't hate. It's pure disgust. Disgust in a way, I never thought the USA woud witness in my lifetime. Dear God, save us or take us all. Suffer the poor & children. Crime in America is beyond control, yet they want our guns. Hold on, sh*t is about to hit the fan. And if you believe it's salvageable, then I have no words.
Daaaaang, Glorya. Dam*n great post! You rocked it, woman!!!!!!!
Rusty Houser

Phenix City, AL

#4801 Mar 18, 2013
No person of any integrity could possibly get on a ballot.Stop running around in the maze the media/black block vote/business alliance has created for your long term frustration.The US is a goner.We must go completely out of business before we may rebuild.The president is doing a great job of taking us there, and the more he spends,the happier I am.
Glorya

Marietta, GA

#4802 Mar 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Daaaaang, Glorya. Dam*n great post! You rocked it, woman!!!!!!!
Much thanks, Synergy!
Possum

United States

#4803 Mar 18, 2013
formerresident wrote:
Change is inevitable. If we don't change, individually and collectively we perish.
Our old rules don't work. We are living with two mentalities, get a job, or live on welfare. We are making it better to live on welfare. We blame the people that get there, instead of holding our policies responsible for the reason we are getting there.
Step number 1- Stop extending unemployment benefits.
I agree but you also need to END NAFTA and all other so called free trade agreements that our treasonious government has passed that has destroyed our manufactring base.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#4804 Mar 18, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a desperate wish on your part. It's a sensible wish OF sensible patriots. It's the only way out. A divided nation and a split ticket have doomed this nation. Our nation rots away as so, so many "totally" support one of two tickets. Excellent post, Dave! Excellent! I agree, vote all those bast**ds out!
What both of you want is not going to happen in this life,Sounds like the next life made up of spiritual beings. Vote the b-atards out so we can replace them with a different party of b-stards!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4805 Mar 18, 2013
Glorya wrote:
talk about a tirade,wow! what was all that about,it's really not news that the U.S.economy sux,that our morals are in decay,our families are dysfunctional,and we seem to be in decline on all fronts.a dollar ain't worth what it used to be,etc.but what country is better off? and that begs the obvious question.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#4806 Mar 18, 2013
Glorya wrote:
Ageed! But you need to add those evil folks that deceive us into very expensive, dangerous unneeded wars where military contractors,presidents and vice-presidents make much more money than Beyonce and company. Also the rest of us are made to pay for these devious wars for many years to come. You might also add churches that take in billions of un-taxed money every year and then turn around and buy all kinds of expensive real estate with it. Don't forget these and I could name many more.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#4807 Mar 18, 2013
1. we are destroying our base, because we have moved away from our core values as Americans. We view it as money. It is beyond that.
2.God, or our view of a higher power has nothing to do with wealth, or lack of wealth.
3. The rich are not evil, the poor are not blessed. Poor have less choice then rich. The poor are more resourceful then the rich. The rich have better access, then the poor.
4. God gives and God takes. It has nothing to do with money. Some die young. Some live long lives. It has nothing to do with good or evil. Some die young who are evil, and some die young who are good. It is what it is. It is laws of nature, unless people interfere. We are not blessed to survive death of loved ones. We just get more lessons.
5. Our recovery will originate out of innovation. It will not originate out of dollars. Yes, it takes dollars, but there is plenty of money for us to recover. We are not using we the people in our best interests, for we the people.
6.Trade agreements- bartering is an excellent way of generating wealth. I saw a show where a guy traded a paper clip for bigger and better, until he had a home. He had turned a paper clip into a house.(eventually)
7. We need to focus on our own backyards, and get back to integrity.
Glorya

Decatur, GA

#4808 Mar 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>talk about a tirade,wow! what was all that about,it's really not news that the U.S.economy sux,that our morals are in decay,our families are dysfunctional,and we seem to be in decline on all fronts.a dollar ain't worth what it used to be,etc.but what country is better off? and that begs the obvious question.
Jeb, nothing discussed here is new news. We've been on a merry go round for months. It's ALL old news... I beg your pardon, all old news except that you had the Montezuma killer virus/bronchitis/pneumonia. We are so glad you survived. We missed you.

I think my next rant will be in the form of a rap song, poetry form. Then, I can use foul (not filthy)language, & call those useless overpaid politcians out, and it won't seem as harsh.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#4809 Mar 18, 2013
Glorya wrote:
Why are people so narrow minded as to say he/she "totally support" either party? For the life of me, I just don't get it. Why not be neutral, down the middle, or independent? Why not vote for the best candidate? Vote the MAN not the party. For someone to say they "totally" support either party shows you couldn't be an independent thinker if your life depended on it. It's not all black/white, rich/poor, educated/uneducated. For some to say, NO ONE has that much power over me....well, yeah they do. It's so obvious, I'm embarrassed for you.
Excellent A+
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#4810 Mar 18, 2013
Glorya wrote:
You're on a roll. I'm pleasantly suprised. You're not as dumb as thought.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#4811 Mar 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>lol I will vote Republican as long as the only other choice I have is a democrat. I will NEVER vote democrat, so in THAT respect, you are correct, however; if a viable third party candidate were to run and I agreed with that platform, that person would get my vote.

BTW, I am showing respect to you by explaining my stance when I TRULY don't owe you ANY respect due to your disgusting attitude. You are simply looking for a fight. Having a bad day, are we?
Then you have made your opinions irrelevant.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#4812 Mar 18, 2013
Glorya wrote:
I know many wealthy people, never know they had a dime. And then I know wealthy frauds who have obtained their lifestyles in evil, evil ways. Screw people, famiky, strangers over and never blink an eye. Church is wonderful, if you're there for ALL the right reasons. As I have said, GOD knows all, a church family won't save you from damnation, if your love of money & wealth is greater. The last will be first and the first will be last. Oh, what glorious days so many have coming. God loves simple, God loves humility, God loves the poorest of poor who have no voice in this world. So I grant you, those who suffer on this earth will hold a higher reign in heaven than the rich & arrogant.
Amen.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#4813 Mar 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! YOU are the most JUDGEMENTAL person on Topix. Delusional, too.
Hold on now that would be me. You must have forgot.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#4814 Mar 18, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> Jeb, nothing discussed here is new news. We've been on a merry go round for months. It's ALL old news... I beg your pardon, all old news except that you had the Montezuma killer virus/bronchitis/pneumonia. We are so glad you survived. We missed you.
I think my next rant will be in the form of a rap song, poetry form. Then, I can use foul (not filthy)language, & call those useless overpaid politcians out, and it won't seem as harsh.
thanks for the encouragement.montezuma huh? dam injuns,should have known!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#4815 Mar 18, 2013
Rusty Houser wrote:
No person of any integrity could possibly get on a ballot.Stop running around in the maze the media/black block vote/business alliance has created for your long term frustration.The US is a goner.We must go completely out of business before we may rebuild.The president is doing a great job of taking us there, and the more he spends,the happier I am.
I pray you're wrong. I still believe in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Dec 7 Charleston 122
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Darien Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Darien News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darien

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:39 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:39PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons