Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps those of you who are complaining about the long posts of White Raven should actually look at the comparison being laid out between Europe and the U.S. Many of you (or perhaps just one with many id's) praise the way Europe's economy is "flourishing", when in reality, you have no idea what you are supporting. My guess is the main reason you are annoyed is because the possiblity of such chaos is so ugly, you don't want to believe it's a real possibility. Well, I never thought our country would be in the condition it's presently in.
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Synergy, so glad you are back. I'm aware of the ugly truth and very well prepared. I don't watch MSM, actually watch very, very little of the "boob tube", nor FOX. Don't underestimate my intelligence. I will continue to scroll over the bird's comments and his love of copying and pasting. It's old already.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love Joe Biden.
He says what's true- even when it's politically incorrect.
When the flu was spreading, he suggested avoiding airline travel would help avoid getting the flu. Anyone who regularly flew already understood and knew Biden was 100% correct. Still he was attacked.
Now he suggests that a shotgun is the best home defense firearm reasonably available, and again he's 100% correct, and again he is attacked.
A 20 gauge Mossberg 500 is a very effective and manageable tool.
Americans hate any truth that is inconvenient at the time.
He speaks YOUR truth. Not mine. Your last sentence applies to YOU as well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
Synergy, so glad you are back. I'm aware of the ugly truth and very well prepared. I don't watch MSM, actually watch very, very little of the "boob tube", nor FOX. Don't underestimate my intelligence. I will continue to scroll over the bird's comments and his love of copying and pasting. It's old already.
soros, as long as you are aware and prepared for any possibility, that's all that matters. I don't watch those news outlets much either(at least not on a regular basis). I find the postings interesting, but understand why those who are already prepared might feel he's "preaching to the choir".
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Birds of a feather, flock together.
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The birds of a feather comment is not directed at you Synergy. Informed opinion, baby you're back!!! Now if only Jeb and D-ville, Aggie would return. OMTE, your posts are enjoyable.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>He speaks YOUR truth. Not mine. Your last sentence applies to YOU as well.
Now, now, that's a Right Wing statement even you don't believe.

Either something is true, or it's not.

We Progressives know can't pick and chose what is true - but we can chose what particular truth or fact we believe is relevant or complete.

Anyway, you're a bright person.

Please check out the link posted to the NYTimes Investigative Report on junk food marketing.

I'm betting you find it fascinating.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
Don't underestimate my intelligence.
ur not serious r u?
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Damn, I only wished. I havent even read it.
Just more copying of older, relevant comments. Informed opinion, where are you? I miss you.

Synergy, dont leave us.
OMTE

Unadilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The White Raven wrote:
soros
Lithonia, GA
I'll just continue to skip over your...
That's great, but I assure you that I could care less. Also nobody is here to make anyone else happy, and if they are they're in the wrong place. Yeah, you just pretend and keep on pretending. More and more people are being that way in these times. Hope this wasn't too loooong of a reply to you, but then again you probably pretended that you didn't read this.
What the hell are they here for? To spread the word of our inevitable DOOM? I know, you want to show everybody how smart you are? You say how you can control anybody on here like a dog, but it looks like to me you are the one being controlled by your fear of tomorrow. You only have to say a few words to you to get you to spew out a whole page of sh*t that most informed public already know. Cuckoo. Cuckoo.
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I will continue to skip over anything and everything the bird copies and pastes. If only it would limit the space to his own thoughts instead of re-posting each comment he replies to, it may or may not be a bit more tolerable. It's a shame, we shall never know.
OMTE

Unadilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

At least informed opinion is entertaining with his outlook of the obvious truth. You are just depressing cuckoo cuckoo bird.
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
ur not serious r u?
Bored monitor, you are not missed. You're a creeper, though. Guess we all should be good at something.
soros

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Now, IO is back!!! It's about time.
OMTE

Unadilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I guess they're mad and don't want to play anymore. IO tell me should I start prepping.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

soros wrote:
Now, IO is back!!! It's about time.
Why, thanks.

Stuck home "under the weather", but have been having entertaining myself far too excessively on other threads.

I've avoided many "issues" because I don't have the background or knowledge to comment on them. For instance, all I know about survivalists comes from going to gun shows and watching "Doomsday Preppers" on TV.

But it's been entertaining to read and thanks to those who are posting.
OMTE

Unadilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I don't think that crow is a very good "merican". HAHA.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
I guess they're mad and don't want to play anymore. IO tell me should I start prepping.
I'm a poor source of advice in that regard;

I believe the first things to go will be;
- Makers Mark 46,
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream,
- French Toast, and
- Monte Cristo cigars.

Since I can't figure out how to manufacture those basics of life after the global cataclysm, I'd personally just as soon not fight to continue on without them.

But, if you can find value in life without those very basics, I encourage you to rally on, don't surrender, never say die, you've only begun to fight, etc., etc, etc.

Perhaps we can reschedule the Brasstown Valley Annual Economic Summit to include a presentation such as:
- "5.56, 7.62, or 20 Gauge After The Cataclysm - You Decide" , or
- "MREs or Home Cooked- What to Eat While Hunting Zombies",
to help you reach your decision.
OMTE

Unadilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I don't care who you are that's funny. My eyes are pure watering.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, that's a Right Wing statement even you don't believe.
Either something is true, or it's not.
We Progressives know can't pick and chose what is true - but we can chose what particular truth or fact we believe is relevant or complete.
Anyway, you're a bright person.
Please check out the link posted to the NYTimes Investigative Report on junk food marketing.
I'm betting you find it fascinating.
That's right. You CAN choose what you wish to believe is true. That is why I stated that it is YOUR truth. Seriously, Biden is basically for entertainment on some issues. This is one of them. Perhaps someone standing on a balcony and firing a shotgun will scare unarmed criminals away, but probably not someone who is armed and desperate. Instead of telling American citizens which firearms they are allowed to have, why not go after the court system about letting career criminals out to do harm again? How about enforcing the laws we already have? Honestly, how many more laws are we going to have until we are stripped of all freedom to make choices?. You libs can laugh about the conservative's reaction to gun control, but do you HONESTLY think criminals won't be able to get the firearms they want? How is THAT helping the law abiding citizens?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darien Discussions

Search the Darien Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Wed Drew 239
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Darien Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE