Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#3367 Feb 15, 2013
Israel is not the 51st state of America. When MY country is attacked their is an end to isolation. By the way the Chinese are soon going to stop lending money to those in America who believe we are such good examples and should be the country who CONTROLS the world. Clean up your own act and STOP sitting on your little judgement seats here in this country. If that is not good enough for republicans then they can hire their own army with THEIR money and solve all the world's problems. The election in 2008 and 2012 showed us that Americans are not going to be suckered into another war by media propaganda. Now the 33% of Americans who are republicans. You are way outnumbered!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3368 Feb 15, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Very Good post. I would add that these republicans are so mad that if you lit a match under their tails it would go off like a flame thrower. After 8 long years of THEIR idiot president bush the shoe is now on the other foot.
This is the funniest post, yet. Why don't you take a few minutes and read back throught some of the posts on this thread? It's not the conservatives who are angry. Actually, I and others have pointed out how we don't understand the anger coming from the libs on here. Their(Your) guy won, but they(you) are STILL so angry. It makes no sense. So, you have made a fool of yourself(again) with this post. Go ahead. Read back through the posts. Of course, you libs aren't big enough to EVER admit you are wrong, so I don't expect you to admit so now.
driving me nuts

Cairo, GA

#3369 Feb 15, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Israel is not the 51st state of America. When MY country is attacked their is an end to isolation. By the way the Chinese are soon going to stop lending money to those in America who believe we are such good examples and should be the country who CONTROLS the world. Clean up your own act and STOP sitting on your little judgement seats here in this country. If that is not good enough for republicans then they can hire their own army with THEIR money and solve all the world's problems. The election in 2008 and 2012 showed us that Americans are not going to be suckered into another war by media propaganda. Now the 33% of Americans who are republicans. You are way outnumbered!
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, but then that's been proven every time you post.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#3370 Feb 15, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
"
.....
"You didn't build that" Barack Obama
Please, don't be such a silly hypocritical blow hard.

You embarrass yourself.

We didn't know you were more powerful than God, or even Superman.

Damn, even Jesus didn't claim to be the man you are.

This ought to be good.

Tell us all how and you, and you alone, when you were in your momma's belly, escaped long enough to personally build the hospital, and trained the doctors that you brought you into this world.

Tell us how as a child, you, and you alone, built the grade school and the high school and paid for the teachers that educated you.

Tell us how you, and you alone, built a navy, and hired, equipped and sent our sailors and troops out to defend the country,

Tell us how you, and you alone, built the roads, highways, and interstate highways you, your family, friends, employees customers, and everyone else drove on for the last 60 years,

Tell us how you, and you alone, hired, equipped, trained, and paid the law enforcement officers and fire department personnel that protect you, your family and your business,

Tell us how nobody in your family ever benefited from a 40 hour work week, overtime, safe working conditions, or child labor laws, or us when you last built a hospital, college, grade school,

Tell us how neither you, nor anyone in your family, or your employees, ever benefited from Social Security, Medicare, or the V.A.,

Tell us how you, and you alone, built and paid to maintain the electrical grid, the TVA lakes, the national parks, the State Parks.

Jeez man, stop making ridiculously ludicrous statements that cause rational people to wonder if Right Wingers were dropped on their heads as small children.

Here on Planet Earth - Obama was right - "You didn't build that".

Doesn't it suck to be confronted by someone who actually saw the video of the statement Right Wingers like to take out of context.

Kinda shows how dishonest, or just uninformed Right Wingers are, doesn't it.

Now stop embarrassing yourself quoting Obama out of context in such an obviously false and deceitful way. Watch the video of the speech, then apologize for having allowed yourself to be used as a tool by 'Ol Rushbo and Hannity.

We'll forgive you.
Just Trolling Along

Blairsville, GA

#3371 Feb 15, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, don't be such a silly hypocritical blow hard.
You embarrass yourself.
We didn't know you were more powerful than God, or even Superman.
Damn, even Jesus didn't claim to be the man you are.
This ought to be good.
Tell us all how and you, and you alone, when you were in your momma's belly, escaped long enough to personally build the hospital, and trained the doctors that you brought you into this world.
Tell us how as a child, you, and you alone, built the grade school and the high school and paid for the teachers that educated you.
Tell us how you, and you alone, built a navy, and hired, equipped and sent our sailors and troops out to defend the country,
Tell us how you, and you alone, built the roads, highways, and interstate highways you, your family, friends, employees customers, and everyone else drove on for the last 60 years,
Tell us how you, and you alone, hired, equipped, trained, and paid the law enforcement officers and fire department personnel that protect you, your family and your business,
Tell us how nobody in your family ever benefited from a 40 hour work week, overtime, safe working conditions, or child labor laws, or us when you last built a hospital, college, grade school,
Tell us how neither you, nor anyone in your family, or your employees, ever benefited from Social Security, Medicare, or the V.A.,
Tell us how you, and you alone, built and paid to maintain the electrical grid, the TVA lakes, the national parks, the State Parks.
Jeez man, stop making ridiculously ludicrous statements that cause rational people to wonder if Right Wingers were dropped on their heads as small children.
Here on Planet Earth - Obama was right - "You didn't build that".
Doesn't it suck to be confronted by someone who actually saw the video of the statement Right Wingers like to take out of context.
Kinda shows how dishonest, or just uninformed Right Wingers are, doesn't it.
Now stop embarrassing yourself quoting Obama out of context in such an obviously false and deceitful way. Watch the video of the speech, then apologize for having allowed yourself to be used as a tool by 'Ol Rushbo and Hannity.
We'll forgive you.
Yet another slam dunk for Informed Opinion. You should be playing for the Atlanta Hawks.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3372 Feb 15, 2013
i'll swear,things sure do get dull when i leave y'all,even if it is just for a day(business matters).let's see, gov't zapping folks with drones while drivin' down i-95.due process goes down the drain.what next?habeas corpus(worked for lincoln)meanwhile,it's time to rally the troops and head for another crusade to the holy land.works for me,but just what is that we're lookin' for this time? relics,you say.okay,i am there has to some left there.maybe a piece of wood from a cross? shroud of turin(oh forgot,that's in italy.how about the head of alfredo garcia? oh well,i am sure that we will find something of intrest!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#3373 Feb 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am TRULY happy that you are going to get EXACTLY what you deserve.
Yeah? What are we going to get that's worse than when Bush left office?

Go ahead. Tell us your predictions. Just save us the "I hate Liberals" routine you do 10 times a day. Just lay it out. What is your prediction for the future, and when is it going to happen?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#3374 Feb 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
you libs aren't big enough to EVER admit you are wrong, so I don't expect you to admit so now.
By "YOU LIBS" you of course mean your friends and neighbors and fellow townsfolk that you mingle with every day, don't you?

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/attachments/co...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#3375 Feb 15, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, don't be such a silly hypocritical blow hard.
You embarrass yourself.
He can't help it. He's the very poster-child of a blow-hard narcissist. It's just who he is.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3376 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I applaud you if you reject racism and racist stereotypes.
Let's assume that the previous poster didn't mean you specifically were racist, but that there was a very strong and hard-to-ignore element of racism involved with Republican supporters in general.
Would you deny that premise or support it?
Can you define racism?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#3377 Feb 15, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you define racism?
Can you define narcissist?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3378 Feb 15, 2013
Shoes on the other foot wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct term would be accrue.
Here is Merriam-Wbster's definition of each:
----------
Definition of ACCRUE
intransitive verb
1
: to come into existence as a legally enforceable claim
2
a : to come about as a natural growth, increase, or advantage <the wisdom that accrues with age>
b : to come as a direct result of some state or action <rewards due to the feminine will accrue to me Germaine Greer>
3
: to accumulate or be added periodically <interest accrues on a daily basis>
----------
Definition of EARN
1
a : to receive as return for effort and especially for work done or services rendered
b : to bring in by way of return <bonds earning 10 percent interest>
2
a : to come to be duly worthy of or entitled or suited to <she earned a promotion>
b : to make worthy of or obtain for <the suggestion earned him a promotion>
----------
<quoted text>
No, I do not. If you can explain such in a reasonable and helpful manner, by all means, do so. If you going use your typical rants about ignorant people, then please refrain. I am certainly open to understanding the situation of capital gains further. And by the way, if your response is "look it up yourself" please don't bother responding.
Sorry, I responded anyway.

You will need to do your own research. I've explained it on Topix more than once, I do not feel the need to do it again. Kinda like addressing tax items, not worth the effort and too many people argue the facts.

I do promise, though, that the rationale will make some sense, as it's a "positive influence" by those that reduced it from prior rates...

Consider this idea: if you were picking fruit in someone's orchard and were told you could keep as much fruit as you wanted (the orchard you're in is limitless) except that you had to pay a 15% fee (of what you picked), would you work harder and longer than if that 15% fee was (say) 40%? You probably will do it anyway to keep 60%, but I'm expecting the effort would be greater if you were to keep 85%...Perhaps you'd invest in some machinery to help you, some additional help, etc....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3379 Feb 15, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
...
We'll forgive you.
I'm sure I'll sleep better tonight...
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3380 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you define narcissist?
if there is anyone in the whole world that can define it,it is bill(i will vouch for him).and if he fails in definition-he can,at least,display it!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3381 Feb 15, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Israel is not the 51st state of America. When MY country is attacked their is an end to isolation. By the way the Chinese are soon going to stop lending money to those in America who believe we are such good examples and should be the country who CONTROLS the world. Clean up your own act and STOP sitting on your little judgement seats here in this country. If that is not good enough for republicans then they can hire their own army with THEIR money and solve all the world's problems. The election in 2008 and 2012 showed us that Americans are not going to be suckered into another war by media propaganda. Now the 33% of Americans who are republicans. You are way outnumbered!
The election wasn't about the war. The election was about the economy and guess what? The dumbed down electorate voted part of the problem back in. Enjoy.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3382 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you define narcissist?
It's quite interesting that all these erudite individuals in here (unregistered, of course) can't answer simple questions that would show they don't know what they're talking about. You're using the racism word quite freely, I'm wondering if you really know what it means. Probably not, but that's not surprising.

Of all the times I've seen racism or racist claims in these types of posts, I'm thinking there is only one post that was blatantly racist, but it was obviously someone trying to stir things up.

BTW, you might want to research the difference between racism and bigotry.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3383 Feb 15, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>You republicans are GONEEEEEEEEEEEE for a very nice 4 years. You are all that a step-father who lived with our mother a while. Beat HER, Cleanes out her and her childrens savings accounts and then left kicking the cat good on the way out the door. Stay GONE PLEASE DON'T COME BACK!
Where will you get your welfare money?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3384 Feb 15, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, don't be such a silly hypocritical blow hard.
You embarrass yourself.
We didn't know you were more powerful than God, or even Superman.
Damn, even Jesus didn't claim to be the man you are.
This ought to be good.
Tell us all how and you, and you alone, when you were in your momma's belly, escaped long enough to personally build the hospital, and trained the doctors that you brought you into this world.
Tell us how as a child, you, and you alone, built the grade school and the high school and paid for the teachers that educated you.
Tell us how you, and you alone, built a navy, and hired, equipped and sent our sailors and troops out to defend the country,
Tell us how you, and you alone, built the roads, highways, and interstate highways you, your family, friends, employees customers, and everyone else drove on for the last 60 years,
Tell us how you, and you alone, hired, equipped, trained, and paid the law enforcement officers and fire department personnel that protect you, your family and your business,
Tell us how nobody in your family ever benefited from a 40 hour work week, overtime, safe working conditions, or child labor laws, or us when you last built a hospital, college, grade school,
Tell us how neither you, nor anyone in your family, or your employees, ever benefited from Social Security, Medicare, or the V.A.,
Tell us how you, and you alone, built and paid to maintain the electrical grid, the TVA lakes, the national parks, the State Parks.
Jeez man, stop making ridiculously ludicrous statements that cause rational people to wonder if Right Wingers were dropped on their heads as small children.
Here on Planet Earth - Obama was right - "You didn't build that".
Doesn't it suck to be confronted by someone who actually saw the video of the statement Right Wingers like to take out of context.
Kinda shows how dishonest, or just uninformed Right Wingers are, doesn't it.
Now stop embarrassing yourself quoting Obama out of context in such an obviously false and deceitful way. Watch the video of the speech, then apologize for having allowed yourself to be used as a tool by 'Ol Rushbo and Hannity.
We'll forgive you.
Gee, you take all the time to type the above, yet you conveniently avoid questions that will expose your clueless views...

---------
And?

"How about we just tax 'me at 50%"

Tax YOU at 50%? LMAO.

Hey, Einstein, you'd be taxing their wealth, not their income. Make up your mind, if you're understanding what you're trying to do...

What are you going to do after you TAKE 50% from those EVIL rich people. How much of a dent does it put in our country's debt? What then? Tax 'em (note the proper spelling) again? Then what? Think these people will stick around?

Amazing you can argue one side of the argument (and not very well at that) yet not address questions posed that expose the weakness of your points...

Typical, yet not unexpected...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3385 Feb 15, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The election wasn't about the war. The election was about the economy and guess what? The dumbed down electorate voted part of the problem back in. Enjoy.
The libs want more government and more spending. The takers now outnumber the makers. Maybe it will change when we hit rock bottom...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3386 Feb 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? What are we going to get that's worse than when Bush left office?
Go ahead. Tell us your predictions. Just save us the "I hate Liberals" routine you do 10 times a day. Just lay it out. What is your prediction for the future, and when is it going to happen?
This spending can't be supported. Taxes ARE going up for the MIDDLE CLASS. Paychecks are already smaller. No one seems to know WHAT ALL is covered in Obamacare(remember Pelosi's famous line? She represents your party well.), but how will it be funded? Immigration continues to be a major problem. So far, nothing is being done about that. Umemployment hasn't budged according to the jobs report that came out last week. Housing? Some houses are finally selling but at what price? Certainly not at their former value. This out of control spending just simply can't continue. Let's see if Obama's plan doesn't add ONE DIME to the current debt. Remember: NOT ONE DIME.

When is it going to happen? Um....NOW?

BTW, I guess you have appointed yourself the Topix monitor in that you are telling people what they can and can't post. You must work for the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Dec 7 Charleston 122
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Darien Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Darien News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darien

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:00PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Complete Week 17 Preview for Carolina
Bleacher Report12:22 AM
Atlanta Falcons: Steven Jackson out Opens Up the Offense More
NBC Sports 4:23 AM
Report: Steven Jackson unlikely to play this week
NFL 5:53 AM
Steven Jackson reportedly likely out for Falcons
NBC Sports 8:56 AM
Julio Jones practices on Friday