Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#3262 Feb 13, 2013
Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>General Stewart, sir. If you would do your job such as determining Federal troop strength and reporting back to General Lee, you would not have time to worry about the meaning of "minizimar".

Please allow me to help you so that you may return to performing your reponsibilities.

A zimar is a zinc anode which when attached to a boat, it bocomes a sacrificial metal which attracts the corrosive effect of electrolysis, thereby protecting other metal surfaces. A "minizimar, then is a small or miniture zinc anode.

Hope this helps. Now get back to work. Start with the area around
Chancellorville.
Zoltar,

Be careful ! You are messin with history. If 'Ol Jeb makes it back to Lee in time, who knows how the outcome will change, and we have no modified Delorean in which to travel back in time and fix history.

Instead, I think we need to get Jeb to stop off for a few drinks, maybe meet a pretty girl, get him tickets to Augusta, etc. You know, keep him out late and distracted.

History demands it.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3263 Feb 13, 2013
Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>
General Stewart, sir. If you would do your job such as determining Federal troop strength and reporting back to General Lee, you would not have time to worry about the meaning of "minizimar".
Please allow me to help you so that you may return to performing your reponsibilities.
A zimar is a zinc anode which when attached to a boat, it bocomes a sacrificial metal which attracts the corrosive effect of electrolysis, thereby protecting other metal surfaces. A "minizimar, then is a small or miniture zinc anode.
Chancellorville.
sir,yes sir.and thanks for the definition.that will come in handy because alchemy is one of my hobbies.area around chancellorville secure.no union troops south of fredericksburg.i am on the job(this time).
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3264 Feb 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoltar,
Be careful ! You are messin with history. If 'Ol Jeb makes it back to Lee in time, who knows how the outcome will change, and we have no modified Delorean in which to travel back in time and fix history.
Instead, I think we need to get Jeb to stop off for a few drinks, maybe meet a pretty girl, get him tickets to Augusta, etc. You know, keep him out late and distracted.
History demands it.
i do wish that you would leave off the stuff about pretty girls,please.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3265 Feb 13, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>apparently,one of the things that pissed jodi off was that her boyfriend(?)had given her a pair of boys' spiderman underwear for valentines' day.just thought i'd mention that to all the guys who thinking about doing something like that!
now,just who in the world would ever think of singing the national anthem while engaged in phone sex! that is a true patriot!!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#3266 Feb 13, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck Hagel "The political reality is that ...the Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here." Boy, he backtracked from that quickly once he was challenged. His performance at the hearing last week was pathetic. And here you are trying to pump that argument up again. And do you really not get that Israel is our best ally in the middle east. Don't you think we need ONE country over there that isn't under Islamic influence. And it really makes SO much sense to have draconian cuts in our military budget with Iran looming and North Korea appearing to have made greater strides in their nuclear development that was thought . Yeah, that's brilliant.
Either you are a jew or have bought into the idea that it is OUR responsibility to do Israels fighting for them. How many Israeli troops helped us in Iraq? Afganistan? How many are helping us at our border keeping illegals out? You also either own stock in defence companies or believe overspending on defence under the phony concept of security is somehow patriotic when only a few reap huge economic rewards for such brainwash propaganda put out by Congressmen who benefit under the table for such corruption. Thankfully count romny lost or else him and folks like you would BLOW our brains out on way overpriced and unnecessary military Pork. Let Iran and Israel go at it and Obama/Hagel WILL keep my country out of it. Jews would love to sit back on their butts and let America do everything for them. We did'nt need them before they were a country in 1947 and we can certainly do without them now. All you christians can throw some extra money in the plate next Sunday, hire your own private army, and go help them.
nothing wrong with it

Alpharetta, GA

#3267 Feb 13, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>i do wish that you would leave off the stuff about pretty girls,please.
Why? Because u like pretty boys?
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3268 Feb 13, 2013
Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>
General Stewart, sir. If you would do your job such as determining Federal troop strength and reporting back to General Lee, you would not have time to worry about the meaning of "minizimar".
Chancellorville.
zoltar,i do wish y'all would learn to spell my name right.it is STUART-how hard is that! it is just like the 'pecan'(pee-can) or the nut-get it!!!
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3269 Feb 13, 2013
Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>
Chancellorville.
sorry, i was'nt trying to be mean.you can just call me "jeb".
Wondering

Tallapoosa, GA

#3270 Feb 13, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuck Hagel "The political reality is that ...the Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here." Boy, he backtracked from that quickly once he was challenged. His performance at the hearing last week was pathetic. And here you are trying to pump that argument up again. And do you really not get that Israel is our best ally in the middle east. Don't you think we need ONE country over there that isn't under Islamic influence. And it really makes SO much sense to have draconian cuts in our military budget with Iran looming and North Korea appearing to have made greater strides in their nuclear development that was thought . Yeah, that's brilliant.
If we turn our back on Isreal our reason for being could evaporate, leaving no reason for a just God to bring this country down.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#3271 Feb 13, 2013
Israel can take care of itself. There are more jews living in New York than Israel. They will survive without us spending our road bridge waterway projects on them, not to mention future Social Security and self defence weapons for the good ole USA. Those who still want to help Israel can cash in their 401K's and mortgage their homes to send Israel money to fight THEIR WAR! Whether you agree or not Obama is not going to involve this country in THEIR war CONTROL FREAKS.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3272 Feb 13, 2013
nothing wrong with it wrote:
<quoted text>
what's the matter? you did find the piece of hard candy that i left on your porch,did'nt you?
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3273 Feb 13, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>what's the matter? you did find the piece of hard candy that i left on your porch,did'nt you?
sorry, that was inappropriate,even for topix.the truth is that i only have one(1) pretty girl.or young lady.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3274 Feb 13, 2013
nothing wrong with it wrote:
<quoted text>
i am sorry that i "bored" you.
Goofy

Blairsville, GA

#3275 Feb 13, 2013
Jeb, didn't your moma every teach you to not talk with your mouth full?
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3276 Feb 13, 2013
Goofy wrote:
no,but yours' did!
I wonder

Cairo, GA

#3277 Feb 13, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoltar,
History demands it.
Must be what he was doing at Gettysburg! He certainly wasn't present when needed.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3278 Feb 13, 2013
Goofy wrote:
and she was somewhat 'inept'-if i may add.
I wonder

Cairo, GA

#3279 Feb 13, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Either you are a jew or have bought into the idea that it is OUR responsibility to do Israels fighting for them. How many Israeli troops helped us in Iraq? Afganistan? How many are helping us at our border keeping illegals out? You also either own stock in defence companies or believe overspending on defence under the phony concept of security is somehow patriotic when only a few reap huge economic rewards for such brainwash propaganda put out by Congressmen who benefit under the table for such corruption. Thankfully count romny lost or else him and folks like you would BLOW our brains out on way overpriced and unnecessary military Pork. Let Iran and Israel go at it and Obama/Hagel WILL keep my country out of it. Jews would love to sit back on their butts and let America do everything for them. We did'nt need them before they were a country in 1947 and we can certainly do without them now. All you christians can throw some extra money in the plate next Sunday, hire your own private army, and go help them.
You sound like the pacificists and isolationists from WWII. Look how many people died then because we didn't want to get involved early and denied the obvious about the nazis. We will either handle this now or later. Later will be more costly the further down the road to disarmament we go.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#3280 Feb 13, 2013
I wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be what he was doing at Gettysburg! He certainly wasn't present when needed.
i agree on that one.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#3281 Feb 13, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If we turn our back on Isreal our reason for being could evaporate, leaving no reason for a just God to bring this country down.
Just kinda seems to me that God, if He or She wants to, can pretty much makes sure Israel wins any and all battles, any and all wars, at any time, any place, under any circumstances, for any reason, He or She decides is appropriate.

We won't have a lot to say about it either way.

On the bright side -

Thankfully, Israel uses the money we borrow and send to them to bribe our politicians to make sure we borrow more money to send to them. Saves us from bribing our own politicians, at least a little.

Just a thought - I'm always looking at the bright side of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Clubs in the Darien,Brunswick area (Jan '11) Oct 22 a little curius 2
might be moving to Brunswick Oct 18 I used to live there 2
*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13) Oct 17 your wrong 8
Are you a Southern Democrat? Oct 16 voter 2
The Red Carpet (Jul '13) Oct 15 HGN 3
feds everywhere Oct 15 Political Traveler 2
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Oct 15 Political Traveler 2
Darien Dating
Find my Match

Darien Jobs