Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LittleDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like it when you are not in control?
And not even in the majority anymore.
Someone made a batch of weak tea and we wised up.
LMFAO!!
What does being in control have to do with treating people fairly? Why are you afraid to hear or read other peoples views? Don't other people have the same rights to have their post read just as you do? I am not too educated but it seems too me that you like one side to totally control people that do not think like you do.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

LittleDave wrote:
<quoted text>How do you like it when you are not in control?

And not even in the majority anymore.

Someone made a batch of weak tea and we wised up.

LMFAO!!
It's illegal by God to be a liberal in 'Merica - or it ought to be. If that liberal Jesus guy was around we'd show him how we handle folks talkin bout feeding the poor, paying their share in taxes, turning the other cheek, and melting down guns to make plows.

Thousands of 'Mericans died to protect my right to kick the butt of anyone who ain't a God-Fearin Right Winger like me.

Next thing you know they'll stop us from teaching in the public schools that the Earth is 6,012 years old and was made when God was in Branson Missouri in the Garden of Eden. Course we don't need no damn edumacation anyway. My kid can drink PBR and beat up those namby-pamby book loving liberal boys at the same time.
any chance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It's like a recording straight out of the extreme liberal play book. So predictable. You know how the libs love to blame everyone else.
1. Bush
2. FOX
3. Rush
I guess some of those libs have NEVER taken responsiblity for one thing in their lives. It's just blame, blame, blame. It's amazing how they don't mind having strictly left wing BS mainlined into their heads, but they resent even ONE conservative station. There is truly something wrong with those people. They are not interested in any other point of view. That is how narrow minded and controlled they are.
Any chance you and your arogrant sock puppet would like to met for lunch. Would love for you to tell me to my face that Obama is my man and just how stupid I am. Any chance, you name the place and I will fly in
any chance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

sorry, should have said meet, not met. This internt connection is so slow it can't keep up with my flying fingers most of the time

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

any chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Any chance you and your arogrant sock puppet would like to met for lunch. Would love for you to tell me to my face that Obama is my man and just how stupid I am. Any chance, you name the place and I will fly in
Who is my arrogant sock puppet?

Oh, yes. I would meet you for lunch. You tell me and my arrogant sock puppet(whomever THAT is) when you can meet up and I'll (we'll?) make it a point to work around your schedule. Your call.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

any chance wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, I don't post anything on Topix and I would say to someone's face. My guess is you are like that, too. Suits me.
uninformed opinion

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

any chance wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF! Are you threatening a woman on this board? Are you some kind of tuff guy? What a PUNK! She'll have people with her dickwad.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

It seems to me that people that want to express their opinions are not the control freaks. The control freaks are the people that are trying to control other peoples opinions and thoughts. At this time it looks like liberals are being the control freaks.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's illegal by God to be a liberal in 'Merica - or it ought to be. If that liberal Jesus guy was around we'd show him how we handle folks talkin bout feeding the poor, paying their share in taxes, turning the other cheek, and melting down guns to make plows.
Thousands of 'Mericans died to protect my right to kick the butt of anyone who ain't a God-Fearin Right Winger like me.
Next thing you know they'll stop us from teaching in the public schools that the Earth is 6,012 years old and was made when God was in Branson Missouri in the Garden of Eden. Course we don't need no damn edumacation anyway. My kid can drink PBR and beat up those namby-pamby book loving liberal boys at the same time.

Boring as usual.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

uninformed opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF! Are you threatening a woman on this board? Are you some kind of tuff guy? What a PUNK! She'll have people with her dickwad.
It seems to me that if certain liberals can't control a persons opinions and thoughts they censure you or try to intimidate you. Why can't they just give good ideas and convence people with good common sense?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's intelligent - and so very persuasive.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

any chance wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be getting close to making a terroristic threat. I would be careful if I were you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

....I WOULDN'T say to someone's face..... Post# 3081

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes. I would meet you for lunch. You tell me and my arrogant sock puppet(whomever THAT is) when you can meet up and I'll (we'll?) make it a point to work around your schedule. Your call.
I'll be there.
Polemics

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be there.
Not only are you too wise, too rich and too good looking now you are tuff as well. The child in you is coming out again.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Sock Puppet identified.

Like anybody really needed confirmation.
little help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you "hide" your location I don't have any idea where you live, a little help?
jeb stuart

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing how the Right Wingers accuse Left Wingers of being inflexible and controlled by others;
and
Left Wingers accuse Right Wingers of being inflexible and controlled by others.
Which side is the pot and which side is the kettle ?
you been reading these latest posts?looks like our summit meeting could be in serious jeopardy!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

"still full of it" "just more BS" "any chance" - "little help" - "little chance" - whatever you are calling yourself this hour - how about registering so you can stop "hiding" your various posts - it would be great to:
1. Be able to follow what little train of thought you have without the tedium of checking locations
2. Or, better still - If you choose one of your more appropriate handles - I recommend one of the first two - it will more easily identify those posts it isn't worth wasting time reading. Should someone else from Austin come on here with something worthwhile to say, I would hate to ignore them out of habit. Thanks.
runninghot

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

little help wrote:
<quoted text>Since you "hide" your location I don't have any idea where you live, a little help?
You are aka any chance.I don't know anything about this synergy but he or she would be a fool to let you know where he or she lives. If synergy is a woman you are sounding like coward. You sound like a nut job that goes around trying to prove yourself as a man.You have problems get some help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darien Discussions

Search the Darien Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Wed cu2ican 1,175
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Jul 27 dixiedoll576 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Jul 26 my opinion 57
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jul 23 Drew 239
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
•••
•••