Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr.

Posted in the Darien Forum

Comments (Page 42)

Showing posts 821 - 840 of1,174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lori

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#846
Oct 4, 2012
 
Ok I told y'all it took two and now it's coming out who is Wayne ?
They say he was there and days beford said he was going to kill on guy that was killed
I new he didn't do it all

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#847
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I do not have access to the story on who this new witness is. Can someone post what is happening for me, please.

Thank you
sigsky

Hilton Head Island, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have been following this very closely and this is the first I've heard of Wayne. C'mon Lori, where is your information from?
Caring

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849
Oct 5, 2012
 
Lori wrote:
Ok I told y'all it took two and now it's coming out who is Wayne ?
They say he was there and days beford said he was going to kill on guy that was killed
I new he didn't do it all
Who is Wayne and where are you reading this?

Who is 'they' say?'

Is this just another rumor floating around?

Your post is confusing Lori. First you say you knew it took TWO and then you say you know he didnt do it?? Those statements are opposing to each other.

I will check the media for any updates on this case. I highly doubt Im going to find any reporting about a Wayne but I'll check anyway.

It still would be nice though if you posted a link to backup your post that you say is a fact.
Caring

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850
Oct 5, 2012
 
I searched all my email alerts concerning the Heinz Jr case and there are no articles that mentions a 'Wayne" of any kind.

And if this was remotely true it would have been in the media.

So we are still waiting for the link Lori.
Lori

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#851
Oct 6, 2012
 
Go to brunswick topix.com
Lori

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#852
Oct 6, 2012
 
And I then and now said he did it & had helped doing it just saying
Caring

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#853
Oct 6, 2012
 
Lori wrote:
Go to brunswick topix.com
Who is saying this? A poster? Sadly if that is the case Topix is known for people saying things that arent true.

You should have kept up with the Taylor Placker and Skylar Whitaker case. These two girls were murdered by the side of the road in OK. On that forum several people said they were 'in the know' and that Taylor's father was the culprit. It turned out to be mean spirited bald faces lies. They didnt know chit The actual killer was arrested later on and didnt even know the girls.

So if it just poster gossip I hope you arent taking it seriously, Lori.
Caring

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#854
Oct 6, 2012
 
And he did not have to have help and if he did then the police would have no qualms in arresting them too.

Here is a case that proves one man can do awful things to multiple people.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Victims: Six members of the Deering family and Elizabeth Dolan, and Cornelius Cary

Cause of Death: Blows from an axe, blows from a hammer

Accused: One suspect: Antoine Probst

Verdict: Guilty, first degree murder
Caring

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#855
Oct 6, 2012
 
Caring

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#856
Oct 6, 2012
 
Lori wrote:
Go to brunswick topix.com
This IS the Brunswick forum we are on now, Lori. What is the name of the topic? There are many forums for Brunswick concerning Jr's case.

We need the TITLE of the forum you saw this on.

Thanks.
1234local

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857
Oct 8, 2012
 
Caring wrote:
<quoted text>
This IS the Brunswick forum we are on now, Lori. What is the name of the topic? There are many forums for Brunswick concerning Jr's case.
We need the TITLE of the forum you saw this on.
Thanks.
I live here in Brunswick but don't get the paper. I did however hear it on the local news radio station that a police handed over evidence and statements to the defense including statements from a witness named Wayne. Again, they called him a witness
Lori

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#858
Oct 8, 2012
 
Then he was there or on something I also heard it on the round town new
Caring

Sylvester, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#859
Oct 8, 2012
 
1234local wrote:
<quoted text>
I live here in Brunswick but don't get the paper. I did however hear it on the local news radio station that a police handed over evidence and statements to the defense including statements from a witness named Wayne. Again, they called him a witness
Thank you so much. Now that makes sense.

I do remember when it first happened that the police said they had enough to arrest him based on forensic evidence and a witness.

I have always felt that someone saw Jr somewhere that was contrary to where he told LE he had been and that was the witness they used to get probable cause to arrest him plus forensic evidence.

I will try to find the old article where the police talk about having two pieces of evidence...a witness and forensic evidence and it gave them probable cause to arrest him. I would say that Wayne may be that witness. I dont think he was there when it happened but maybe Jr went to his home before going on to his brother's house around 5 in the morning. Also Wayne could have lived at the trailer park and saw Jr there when Jr said he wasnt. Remember he said he had been out all night and didnt get home until around 8am that morning.

Thanks for the information. I understand it much better now and Im glad they have a witness that is going to contradict Jr's story about where he was, in my opinion.
Caring

Sylvester, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#860
Oct 8, 2012
 
1234local, here it is.

The chief stated, "This arrest is the result of a compilation of physical as well as testimonial evidence.”

http://www.themoneytimes.com/node/82649

So testimonial evidence would be a witness or witnesses.
local

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#861
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh Gawd, some of you are grasping at straws! The little pric# did it, he will be convicted, sent to death row, get a number of girlfriends that will follow him, send him money when they should be taking care of their own kids, talk about what a wonderful person he is, help him fight the death penalty and then have to move on with their lives cause the State of Georgia is going to put a needle in his arm. The End!
1234local

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#862
Oct 8, 2012
 
I have been silent till now. I rented to him & a friend an apartment which they defaulted on & had to file eviction to which ended up me kicking him out on an apartment on t. Simons three weeks before the murders. I also had several friends on the grand jury which could not give me any answers but asked them...1. The evidence presented do you thin he is guilty.. Answer was 100 percent yes....2 did he work alone...answer...no comment...this is just speculation but he may not have worked alone...but the cops aren't looking for someone else because the other assailant was a victim. Think about it...the shot gun found in his car was cocked & ready according the guy jr. Chief doering said in the beginning that he didn't say anyone didn't hear anything.... well what if an accomplice had the shotgun loaded against the victims....also in the months leading up to this I never saw him with a shaved head....he always had the grown out hair like you see recently in court appearances & they took fresh clippings from kit hen floor
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#863
Oct 9, 2012
 
1234local wrote:
I have been silent till now. I rented to him & a friend an apartment which they defaulted on & had to file eviction to which ended up me kicking him out on an apartment on t. Simons three weeks before the murders. I also had several friends on the grand jury which could not give me any answers but asked them...1. The evidence presented do you thin he is guilty.. Answer was 100 percent yes....2 did he work alone...answer...no comment...this is just speculation but he may not have worked alone...but the cops aren't looking for someone else because the other assailant was a victim. Think about it...the shot gun found in his car was cocked & ready according the guy jr. Chief doering said in the beginning that he didn't say anyone didn't hear anything.... well what if an accomplice had the shotgun loaded against the victims....also in the months leading up to this I never saw him with a shaved head....he always had the grown out hair like you see recently in court appearances & they took fresh clippings from kit hen floor
You had "several friends" on the GRAND JURY??? Whew!!! Something stinks in Georgia!
Caring

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#864
Oct 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1234local wrote:
I have been silent till now. I rented to him & a friend an apartment which they defaulted on & had to file eviction to which ended up me kicking him out on an apartment on t. Simons three weeks before the murders. I also had several friends on the grand jury which could not give me any answers but asked them...1. The evidence presented do you thin he is guilty.. Answer was 100 percent yes....2 did he work alone...answer...no comment...this is just speculation but he may not have worked alone...but the cops aren't looking for someone else because the other assailant was a victim. Think about it...the shot gun found in his car was cocked & ready according the guy jr. Chief doering said in the beginning that he didn't say anyone didn't hear anything.... well what if an accomplice had the shotgun loaded against the victims....also in the months leading up to this I never saw him with a shaved head....he always had the grown out hair like you see recently in court appearances & they took fresh clippings from kit hen floor
In a way this saddens me. I have been a grand juror and I would never discuss a case I was on..... not even with my family or friend nor would they ever ask me to do so. GJs are suppose to be secretive. In fact jurors swear to keep what they have learned in a GJ confidential. They are not to make comments to anyone.

I have kept up with this case since the day it happened but dont remember Jr saying the gun was cocked. I dont doubt it was loaded. Most weapons kept in a home for possible protection are loaded especially if they had no handgun in the home. Do you have a media link where Jr said that? I sure would like to read it. But this is the same man who lied and said the gun was stolen when he knew it wasnt. It either belonged to his dad or Rusty. So Jr has a big crediblity flaw for truth telling.

I really dont think he had an accomplice. He really didnt need one with all the victims sleeping at the time. Im not sure what you mean that the accomplice was one of the victims? Would you elaborate on that more? His father? Rusty? Byron's father? Which one would have helped him murder his family including trying to murder a small defenseless child? How did this accomplice wind up dead if he was in on it with Jr. Sorry Im not following this theory.

I think the evidence is going to show he acted alone.

I think the witness 'Wayne' if he even exist is someone who saw or heard something that night that Jr. didnt think he saw/heard.
1234local

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#865
Oct 9, 2012
 
Again I said they didn't tell me anything but they believed he was guilty. And I also said this was pure speculation on my part about a possible victim helping him out. In that theory he may have turned on them because they were a witness. Like I said it is speculation just like everyone else's theories on here because no evidence has been made public. Here is the part of the article from the Jacksonville paper from August 7th after police testified.

Heinze spoke to police at the scene, to an investigator at length in sessions that are covered in 11 hours of compact disc recordings and to Len Davis in a Sept. 2 interview, when Davis was still a detective.
Three police officers testified Monday about how they treated Heinze at the mobile home where his father, Guy Heinze Sr., and six others lay dead inside on Aug. 29, 2009. Two others were badly beaten, one of whom died later at a Savannah hospital.
The defense has asserted that Heinze did not have his Miranda Rights read to him until 6 p.m. although he had essentially been in police custody from the time officers arrived about 8:20 a.m. at the crime scene at New Hope Mobile Home Park.
Lt. Keith Stalvey, who was a sergeant at the time, testified that he drew his weapon only to clear and secure the residence where Heinze had made a frantic 911 call that his family had been killed.
“He said all his family were dead,” he testified.
Both Stalvey and patrol officer Roderic Nohilly testified they had no reason to arrest Heinze.
“At that point, he was the lone survivor,’’ Stalvey said.
Nohilly characterized Heinze as the sole witness at the time but not a suspect.
Though both officers said Heinze was free to leave, they also said they would have been powerless to stop him.“I wouldn’t have been able to physically detain him as a witness,” Nohilly said.
Patrol officer Stephanie Oliver testified that she stood beside Heinze for about 30 seconds to “secure him” as Stalvey instructed, and that she found his demeanor abnormal “for someone whose family had been murdered.”
He was not crying or upset and appeared laid back, she said.
The other officers said, however, he did seem excited and spoke loudly about those killed inside.
They also said he confessed to smoking crack the night before.
And when he was questioned whether there were guns inside the residence, Heinze responded there were, but he had taken out a shotgun that he believed to have been stolen and put it in the trunk of the Mercury Cougar he was driving, Stalvey testified.
Heinze said the gun was cocked and loaded, so Stalvey said he asked Heinze for permission to “make it safe.”
Heinze agreed, but Stalvey testified when he raised the trunk lid he didn’t touch the shotgun because it appeared to have blood on it.
The defense wants his statement about the shotgun suppressed.
Vigneri and Newell Hamilton Jr., another of Heinze’s lawyers, both made it a point to question the officers on whether they were wearing their sidearms and were in full uniform. They all were at the time.
Stalvey and Nohilly said as many as 15 officers were there by the time Nohilly drove Heinze to the Glynn County Police headquarters.
Investigator Mike Owens, now retired, testified that he read Heinze his rights after 6 p.m.
During much of his time at police headquarters, Heinze was in an interview room except to go outside to smoke, he said.
Also before Heinze had his rights read to him, Owens took cargo shorts from him that had blood on them and took photos of him including one that showed a cut on his leg.
“I didn’t want him to be falsely accused if some of his blood was there, and there was a good reason for it,’’ Owens said.
He also wanted to make sure the blood on the shorts was Michael Toler’s, who was injured but died later, and did not have an “offender’s blood mixed in,” Owens said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821 - 840 of1,174
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Darien Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Darien Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Darien News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darien
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••