Lori

Newnan, GA

#846 Oct 4, 2012
Ok I told y'all it took two and now it's coming out who is Wayne ?
They say he was there and days beford said he was going to kill on guy that was killed
I new he didn't do it all

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#847 Oct 4, 2012
I do not have access to the story on who this new witness is. Can someone post what is happening for me, please.

Thank you
sigsky

Florence, SC

#848 Oct 5, 2012
I have been following this very closely and this is the first I've heard of Wayne. C'mon Lori, where is your information from?
Caring

Albany, GA

#849 Oct 5, 2012
Lori wrote:
Ok I told y'all it took two and now it's coming out who is Wayne ?
They say he was there and days beford said he was going to kill on guy that was killed
I new he didn't do it all
Who is Wayne and where are you reading this?

Who is 'they' say?'

Is this just another rumor floating around?

Your post is confusing Lori. First you say you knew it took TWO and then you say you know he didnt do it?? Those statements are opposing to each other.

I will check the media for any updates on this case. I highly doubt Im going to find any reporting about a Wayne but I'll check anyway.

It still would be nice though if you posted a link to backup your post that you say is a fact.
Caring

Albany, GA

#850 Oct 5, 2012
I searched all my email alerts concerning the Heinz Jr case and there are no articles that mentions a 'Wayne" of any kind.

And if this was remotely true it would have been in the media.

So we are still waiting for the link Lori.
Lori

Brunswick, GA

#851 Oct 6, 2012
Go to brunswick topix.com
Lori

Brunswick, GA

#852 Oct 6, 2012
And I then and now said he did it & had helped doing it just saying
Caring

Albany, GA

#853 Oct 6, 2012
Lori wrote:
Who is saying this? A poster? Sadly if that is the case Topix is known for people saying things that arent true.

You should have kept up with the Taylor Placker and Skylar Whitaker case. These two girls were murdered by the side of the road in OK. On that forum several people said they were 'in the know' and that Taylor's father was the culprit. It turned out to be mean spirited bald faces lies. They didnt know chit The actual killer was arrested later on and didnt even know the girls.

So if it just poster gossip I hope you arent taking it seriously, Lori.
Caring

Albany, GA

#854 Oct 6, 2012
And he did not have to have help and if he did then the police would have no qualms in arresting them too.

Here is a case that proves one man can do awful things to multiple people.

Victims: Six members of the Deering family and Elizabeth Dolan, and Cornelius Cary

Cause of Death: Blows from an axe, blows from a hammer

Accused: One suspect: Antoine Probst

Verdict: Guilty, first degree murder
Caring

Albany, GA

#855 Oct 6, 2012
Caring

Albany, GA

#856 Oct 6, 2012
Lori wrote:
This IS the Brunswick forum we are on now, Lori. What is the name of the topic? There are many forums for Brunswick concerning Jr's case.

We need the TITLE of the forum you saw this on.

Thanks.
1234local

Hardeeville, SC

#857 Oct 8, 2012
Caring wrote:
<quoted text>
This IS the Brunswick forum we are on now, Lori. What is the name of the topic? There are many forums for Brunswick concerning Jr's case.
We need the TITLE of the forum you saw this on.
Thanks.
I live here in Brunswick but don't get the paper. I did however hear it on the local news radio station that a police handed over evidence and statements to the defense including statements from a witness named Wayne. Again, they called him a witness
Lori

Newnan, GA

#858 Oct 8, 2012
Then he was there or on something I also heard it on the round town new
Caring

Sale City, GA

#859 Oct 8, 2012
1234local wrote:
<quoted text>
I live here in Brunswick but don't get the paper. I did however hear it on the local news radio station that a police handed over evidence and statements to the defense including statements from a witness named Wayne. Again, they called him a witness
Thank you so much. Now that makes sense.

I do remember when it first happened that the police said they had enough to arrest him based on forensic evidence and a witness.

I have always felt that someone saw Jr somewhere that was contrary to where he told LE he had been and that was the witness they used to get probable cause to arrest him plus forensic evidence.

I will try to find the old article where the police talk about having two pieces of evidence...a witness and forensic evidence and it gave them probable cause to arrest him. I would say that Wayne may be that witness. I dont think he was there when it happened but maybe Jr went to his home before going on to his brother's house around 5 in the morning. Also Wayne could have lived at the trailer park and saw Jr there when Jr said he wasnt. Remember he said he had been out all night and didnt get home until around 8am that morning.

Thanks for the information. I understand it much better now and Im glad they have a witness that is going to contradict Jr's story about where he was, in my opinion.
Caring

Sale City, GA

#860 Oct 8, 2012
1234local, here it is.

The chief stated, "This arrest is the result of a compilation of physical as well as testimonial evidence.”

http://www.themoneytimes.com/node/82649

So testimonial evidence would be a witness or witnesses.
local

United States

#861 Oct 8, 2012
Oh Gawd, some of you are grasping at straws! The little pric# did it, he will be convicted, sent to death row, get a number of girlfriends that will follow him, send him money when they should be taking care of their own kids, talk about what a wonderful person he is, help him fight the death penalty and then have to move on with their lives cause the State of Georgia is going to put a needle in his arm. The End!
1234local

Savannah, GA

#862 Oct 8, 2012
I have been silent till now. I rented to him & a friend an apartment which they defaulted on & had to file eviction to which ended up me kicking him out on an apartment on t. Simons three weeks before the murders. I also had several friends on the grand jury which could not give me any answers but asked them...1. The evidence presented do you thin he is guilty.. Answer was 100 percent yes....2 did he work alone...answer...no comment...this is just speculation but he may not have worked alone...but the cops aren't looking for someone else because the other assailant was a victim. Think about it...the shot gun found in his car was cocked & ready according the guy jr. Chief doering said in the beginning that he didn't say anyone didn't hear anything.... well what if an accomplice had the shotgun loaded against the victims....also in the months leading up to this I never saw him with a shaved head....he always had the grown out hair like you see recently in court appearances & they took fresh clippings from kit hen floor
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

#863 Oct 9, 2012
1234local wrote:
I have been silent till now. I rented to him & a friend an apartment which they defaulted on & had to file eviction to which ended up me kicking him out on an apartment on t. Simons three weeks before the murders. I also had several friends on the grand jury which could not give me any answers but asked them...1. The evidence presented do you thin he is guilty.. Answer was 100 percent yes....2 did he work alone...answer...no comment...this is just speculation but he may not have worked alone...but the cops aren't looking for someone else because the other assailant was a victim. Think about it...the shot gun found in his car was cocked & ready according the guy jr. Chief doering said in the beginning that he didn't say anyone didn't hear anything.... well what if an accomplice had the shotgun loaded against the victims....also in the months leading up to this I never saw him with a shaved head....he always had the grown out hair like you see recently in court appearances & they took fresh clippings from kit hen floor
You had "several friends" on the GRAND JURY??? Whew!!! Something stinks in Georgia!
Caring

Albany, GA

#864 Oct 9, 2012
1234local wrote:
In a way this saddens me. I have been a grand juror and I would never discuss a case I was on..... not even with my family or friend nor would they ever ask me to do so. GJs are suppose to be secretive. In fact jurors swear to keep what they have learned in a GJ confidential. They are not to make comments to anyone.

I have kept up with this case since the day it happened but dont remember Jr saying the gun was cocked. I dont doubt it was loaded. Most weapons kept in a home for possible protection are loaded especially if they had no handgun in the home. Do you have a media link where Jr said that? I sure would like to read it. But this is the same man who lied and said the gun was stolen when he knew it wasnt. It either belonged to his dad or Rusty. So Jr has a big crediblity flaw for truth telling.

I really dont think he had an accomplice. He really didnt need one with all the victims sleeping at the time. Im not sure what you mean that the accomplice was one of the victims? Would you elaborate on that more? His father? Rusty? Byron's father? Which one would have helped him murder his family including trying to murder a small defenseless child? How did this accomplice wind up dead if he was in on it with Jr. Sorry Im not following this theory.

I think the evidence is going to show he acted alone.

I think the witness 'Wayne' if he even exist is someone who saw or heard something that night that Jr. didnt think he saw/heard.
1234local

Hardeeville, SC

#865 Oct 9, 2012
Again I said they didn't tell me anything but they believed he was guilty. And I also said this was pure speculation on my part about a possible victim helping him out. In that theory he may have turned on them because they were a witness. Like I said it is speculation just like everyone else's theories on here because no evidence has been made public. Here is the part of the article from the Jacksonville paper from August 7th after police testified.

Heinze spoke to police at the scene, to an investigator at length in sessions that are covered in 11 hours of compact disc recordings and to Len Davis in a Sept. 2 interview, when Davis was still a detective.
Three police officers testified Monday about how they treated Heinze at the mobile home where his father, Guy Heinze Sr., and six others lay dead inside on Aug. 29, 2009. Two others were badly beaten, one of whom died later at a Savannah hospital.
The defense has asserted that Heinze did not have his Miranda Rights read to him until 6 p.m. although he had essentially been in police custody from the time officers arrived about 8:20 a.m. at the crime scene at New Hope Mobile Home Park.
Lt. Keith Stalvey, who was a sergeant at the time, testified that he drew his weapon only to clear and secure the residence where Heinze had made a frantic 911 call that his family had been killed.
“He said all his family were dead,” he testified.
Both Stalvey and patrol officer Roderic Nohilly testified they had no reason to arrest Heinze.
“At that point, he was the lone survivor,’’ Stalvey said.
Nohilly characterized Heinze as the sole witness at the time but not a suspect.
Though both officers said Heinze was free to leave, they also said they would have been powerless to stop him.“I wouldn’t have been able to physically detain him as a witness,” Nohilly said.
Patrol officer Stephanie Oliver testified that she stood beside Heinze for about 30 seconds to “secure him” as Stalvey instructed, and that she found his demeanor abnormal “for someone whose family had been murdered.”
He was not crying or upset and appeared laid back, she said.
The other officers said, however, he did seem excited and spoke loudly about those killed inside.
They also said he confessed to smoking crack the night before.
And when he was questioned whether there were guns inside the residence, Heinze responded there were, but he had taken out a shotgun that he believed to have been stolen and put it in the trunk of the Mercury Cougar he was driving, Stalvey testified.
Heinze said the gun was cocked and loaded, so Stalvey said he asked Heinze for permission to “make it safe.”
Heinze agreed, but Stalvey testified when he raised the trunk lid he didn’t touch the shotgun because it appeared to have blood on it.
The defense wants his statement about the shotgun suppressed.
Vigneri and Newell Hamilton Jr., another of Heinze’s lawyers, both made it a point to question the officers on whether they were wearing their sidearms and were in full uniform. They all were at the time.
Stalvey and Nohilly said as many as 15 officers were there by the time Nohilly drove Heinze to the Glynn County Police headquarters.
Investigator Mike Owens, now retired, testified that he read Heinze his rights after 6 p.m.
During much of his time at police headquarters, Heinze was in an interview room except to go outside to smoke, he said.
Also before Heinze had his rights read to him, Owens took cargo shorts from him that had blood on them and took photos of him including one that showed a cut on his leg.
“I didn’t want him to be falsely accused if some of his blood was there, and there was a good reason for it,’’ Owens said.
He also wanted to make sure the blood on the shorts was Michael Toler’s, who was injured but died later, and did not have an “offender’s blood mixed in,” Owens said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Dec 7 Charleston 122
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Darien Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Darien News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darien

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:24 pm PST

ESPN 3:24PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
NFL 8:59 PM
Falcons' turnaround sends them to brink of playoffs
NBC Sports 1:33 AM
Jones' return helps Falcons eliminate Saints, 30-14 - NBC Sports