New Day Spa & Salon opening soon in D...

New Day Spa & Salon opening soon in Darien, GA

Posted in the Darien Forum

Since: Sep 07

Orlando, FL

#1 Sep 30, 2007
The Waterfront Day Spa & Salon at Merle Norman will be opening mid to late October in historic waterfont Darien, GA. We are located on Broad St across from the Waterfront Wine and Cheese Shop and the Darien News. Please visit our website: for more information.

Featuring Nationally Renowned Skincare and Makeup artists:
Teresa Clay and Deborah Herrera

Introducing a new exclusive line of jewelry hand-crafted by: CAT former designer for Neiman Marcus and Tiffany!

We are an upscale day spa and salon featuring a FULL Nail and Pedicure Salon, full hair salon, and full Day Spa with: Massages, treatments, skincare and cosmetics, tuxedo rentals, spray tanning and MORE! We hope you will all visit us soon!
Darleen Wetzel

Townsend, GA

#2 Jun 19, 2008
Hi, I'm the new massage therapist at Eternity Salon and Day Spa. Before I was here there were three "on-call" therapists. That really made it hard for our owner Patty Kempton. I'm really excited about relocating to Darien and I'm enjoying Eternity. I know I came in and introduced myself to you and your staff, but I justed wanted to wish you and your business every success!
Darleen Wetzel LMT
Debbie Johnson

Doniphan, MO

#3 Jul 1, 2008
I'm so looking forward to visiting your spa...finally an upscale spa and Salon in Darien. I've tried the "other one" class. I will be bringing my bridal party to you guys!!! Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ready for whatever! Fri JCcc 3
Listen; Trump, Trump, Trump Sep 25 Eagle Eye 1
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Sep 23 Reality Check 35
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 18 smallboy2 249
Know anything about a Dr. William Hunter (Feb '13) Sep 9 Curious 2
Review: Hooper Endodontics - Jason T Hooper DDS (Jun '11) Sep 8 steelersgirl1976 3
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Sep 8 gig shultz 157
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages