Noe Takes an Ultra Conservative Stanc...

Noe Takes an Ultra Conservative Stance in Darien

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Darien story from Oct 20, 2011, titled Noe Takes an Ultra Conservative Stance in Darien. In it, The Daily Darien reports that:

Chris Noe wants to shake up Darien's government. He created the Ultra Conservative Party and has thrown his hat into the first selectman race in an effort to protect the town's economic interests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Darien.

syburlady

Bronx, NY

#1 Oct 21, 2011
My response to Mr. Noyes' proposal of doing away with the Special Ed department of the towns' school system is to have all special ed parents invite him to their homes for a week of "training" for HIM.
As a parent of a multi-challanged child, I don't know where I would be if it weren't for the Town's help and assistance for my daughter.
Also, as a parent of an ADHD child, again I would suggest Mr. Noyes get his head from up in the clouds and realize that life is not a bed of roses for ANY parent. The teachers and aides who helped my son along throughout his school years were invaluable.
Get real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ty Beanie Baby Collectors come here! (May '09) Oct 17 Anonymous 80
Repeal the Second Amendment Oct 15 Robby Rob 3
Norwalk officer shot in shooting range mishap Oct 15 ffctguitar 6
News Bridgeport woman charged in unemployment fraud Oct 13 America Gentleman... 2
News City of Bridgeport graffiti removal experts dec... Oct 12 Gavone 2
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Oct 12 Chuckie 38
News Ganim makes his case for governor, confronts pa... Oct 10 BPT 2

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages