State Senate Votes to End Death Penalty

State Senate Votes to End Death Penalty

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Fairfield story from Apr 5, 2012, titled State Senate Votes to End Death Penalty. In it, The Daily Fairfield reports that:

State Sen. Carlo Leone, D-Stamford and Darien, favors the bill to repeal capital punishment after it was amended so convicts would not be able to appeal their cases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Fairfield.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2012
Who do they think they are lying to? There is absolutely no way that this change will end appeals. Every state that has abolished the death penalty has an appeals process. It must have a process because of a little thing call the US Constitution. Thus this becomes just another lie and distortion by the anti-death penalty groups.
-----Kill

New Haven, CT

#2 Apr 6, 2012
I kin tell yer afaverin' killin em all, Billy boy! Right Arm!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colleen pickwick real estate agent investigated... 11 min galnorwalk 1
News 3 Charged With Stealing $300K In Money Orders F... Sat America Gentleman... 1
Gangstalking Darien,Wilton,Stamford (May '09) Sat klp 41
Corrupt attorney in Darien (Sep '09) Sat klp 83
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 29 Zionism is racism 72,025
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Apr 27 What a Queen 285
Republicans are filthy scum Apr 26 KOOK ALERT 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages