Darien Official Says Moody's 'Jumped ...

Darien Official Says Moody's 'Jumped the Gun'

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Darien story from Aug 10, 2011, titled Darien Official Says Moody's 'Jumped the Gun'. In it, The Daily Darien reports that:

Darien First Selectman Dave Campbell thinks Moody's "jumped the gun" and used "very poor research" when it listed Darien among towns whose Triple-A bond rating was under review .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Darien.

Stevenson, CT

#1 Aug 10, 2011
give me a break......
when the rating companies gave good grades to the country and towns, we were told what intelligent, sensible, professionally run organizations they were.
now that things have changed, the rating companies are wrong and are bums???
can't have it both ways. wreakless spending, overpriced salaries is what has done your ratings in....stop cryin like school-children and do something about it. after all it is your JOB.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 10, 2011
Best of luck to Dave. Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norwalk Rail yard enlargement a good sign for r... 16 hr Take notice 7
Duff speaks out on fatal before facts 16 hr Take notice 2
Ct pensions in trouble who is responsible? 16 hr Take notice 4
News Housing authority director out (Jan '09) Wed COMC 32
Network Support Co. Moves Norwalk Office To Sta... Wed Take Notice 2
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Tue groidsmashet 71,961
News 'Fairfield County Has the Most Obnoxious People... (May '12) Oct 6 douglas 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages