I-95 South congested from Bridgeport to Darien; Merritt also backed up in Westport

Dec 9, 2010 Full story: Connecticut Post 12

Although an early-morning crash involving five vehicles has been cleared off Interstate 95 Southbound, traffic remains heavily congested from Bridgeport all the way to Darien, the state Department of Transportation reports.

Full Story

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 9, 2010
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you today? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking. Keep warm. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
ZELDA

Cromwell, CT

#2 Dec 9, 2010
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you today? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking. Keep warm. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
now everyone can have a good day knowing Tippy and her fish are doing just great! thanks for the update!

Location hidden

#3 Dec 9, 2010
You are welcome, Zelda. Remember the good old days before the Trouble Makers? Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
Bridgeporter

Hartford, CT

#4 Dec 9, 2010
ZELDA wrote:
<quoted text>now everyone can have a good day knowing Tippy and her fish are doing just great! thanks for the update!
I don't know how I'd get through my day without seeing this valuable and informative post. Again, another subject shot to hell, keep up the good work Sam/Santa.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2010
Bridgeporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how I'd get through my day without seeing this valuable and informative post. Again, another subject shot to hell, keep up the good work Sam/Santa.
Your life was shot to Hell for many years because you are high most of the time. Shut up and go away, Trouble Maker.
Bridgeporter

Hartford, CT

#8 Dec 9, 2010
<quoted text>
Your life was shot to Hell for many years because you are high most of the time. Shut up and go away, Trouble Maker.
I'm high on life, what's your chemical of choice, or do you really have a choice? You have more balls than brains to make an implication like this about someone you don't know. or maybe you really are just plain stupid.
Wolf Man

Cheshire, CT

#10 Dec 12, 2010
Bridgeporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm high on life, what's your chemical of choice, or do you really have a choice? You have more balls than brains to make an implication like this about someone you don't know. or maybe you really are just plain stupid.
You have no balls and no brains, Tommy Dummy Owen. I will be visit you in jail. You are so stupid, that you think that you are smart. You are a Crack Head Jack ASS.
Wolf Man

Cheshire, CT

#11 Dec 12, 2010
Bridgeporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are high on crack and that is why you are so mean and nasty. Shut up and go away.
ZELDA

Cromwell, CT

#12 Dec 13, 2010
Wolf Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no balls and no brains, Tommy Dummy Owen. I will be visit you in jail. You are so stupid, that you think that you are smart. You are a Crack Head Jack ASS.
is that TDOwen posting another name?

Since: Oct 10

Mastic Beach, NY

#13 Dec 13, 2010
this is obviously Mo$$ia's fault, as is everything else in my life
ZELDA

Cromwell, CT

#14 Dec 13, 2010
how are Tippy and her fish today?
the truth

Norwalk, CT

#15 Dec 13, 2010
Nilkk wrote:
this is obviously Mo$$ia's fault, as is everything else in my life
I just want to say how sorry I am about faking "Niikk". I made an account to look like his as I am obsessed by him as he alway states the real truth and this points out my ignorance and my lies. As all can clearly see the real "Niikk" is spelled like this and my impostor account is spelled like this"Nilkk"....notic e how I changed an "i" to and "l". I do these crazy thing do to my HIV medicine and the syphilis eating away what little brain I had. I am sorry and I am also a sorry piece of crap.JJJJ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's re... (Jul '09) 1 hr American Gentlema... 372
Storm May Drop A Half-Foot Of Snow On Stamford 7 hr Larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr JOEL 70,615
Norwalk Ranks Below State Average For Safety In... 20 hr Robby Rob 2
OSHA fines Stamford for asbestos at police HQ 20 hr Robby Rob 3
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Tue Brettisaloser 27
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Tue Go Blue Forever 203

Winter Storm Warning for Fairfield County was issued at November 26 at 2:04PM EST

Darien News Video

Darien Dating
Find my Match

Darien People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Darien News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Darien

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:24 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:24AM