Tea Time!

There are 7 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jul 8, 2005, titled Tea Time!. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

At first glance, the White Lilac Tea Room, located in the redeveloped area of downtown Stratford, looks as if it were designed by a saucy British matron.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Jessica

Yorktown Heights, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2008
The Saltwater Grille in Litchfield has a tea list and a tea room dedicated to Harney & Sons. About 15 teas offered in pots. They also have Kona coffee.
The Real Santa Claus

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2010
I love tea. I made my list of houses which will receive freshly make reindeer Poop. Good Night.
BPT

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2010
The Real Santa Claus wrote:
I love tea. I made my list of houses which will receive freshly make reindeer Poop. Good Night.
what are you feeding those reindeers santa,to make them poop so much?
from what i read there are more people on your naughty list than nice.
The Real Santa Claus

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2010
Good Afternoon BPT. How are you on this cold day? You are on my nice list, and I am sure that you can use the bag of gold that you will be receiving.
BPT

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2010
The Real Santa Claus wrote:
Good Afternoon BPT. How are you on this cold day? You are on my nice list, and I am sure that you can use the bag of gold that you will be receiving.
yes santa, gold will come in handy this year.....how about YOUR uconn girls...unstoppable, you must be so proud.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 20, 2010
Great game yesterday. They are going to have it tough Tuesday night at 7:30 on ESPN one or two. I don't get either one, but did watch the game yesterday. Take care, Santa and BPT.
The Real Santa Claus

United States

#7 Dec 21, 2010
The ladies won tonight. I will see all of you real soon. Good Night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROBTARD arrested for carrying enema bag filled ... (Mar '12) Wed Wow 100
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 24 TWP 72,037
Gangstalking Darien,Wilton,Stamford (May '09) Jul 24 Bhp 42
Paul H Burnham and the Gangstalking Case covere... (Dec '09) Jul 23 Truth 33
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Jul 21 Terry 52
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Jul 9 What a Queen 292
News Bridgeport woman charged in Norwalk stabbing Jul 8 ffctguitar 6

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages