Gangstalking- Connecticut and Beyond

Posted in the Darien Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Nan

Norwalk, CT

#1 Mar 26, 2009
I would appreciate it if anyone with interest in the subject from the media would contact me about "Gangstalking". I'm writing an expose about what happened to my son and I on a cross-country trip in 2006 and hope to have it published.

Additionally, if you have experienced this unending harrassment and narrowly escaped with your life, please let me know I would like to talk to you about your experience and compare notes.

Gangstalking behavior is totally unacceptable in a civilized society. Imagine its initiator in Darien. For shame.
Nan

Norwalk, CT

#2 Mar 30, 2009
Here are some examples of what my son and I went through after attempting to leave Norwalk/Darien for a cross-country trip.....
Nan

Norwalk, CT

#3 Mar 30, 2009
Well, first the Bank of America over near Goodwives would not wire the money down to the Nissan Dealer outside of Philly because, supposedly, my son was considered an "IMPOSTER"....hmmm. He had a CDL license, a regular one, an old work ID, SS card, Bank Card.

We returned to the Bank and the staff acted a bit odd.(BTW if anyone recalls a fellow who was a manager there- Will Desantos- please call me)

No one would give us a straight story. Employees we had known for years averted their eyes....Finally, they told us to go down to PA the following Friday, and the wire would go through with no problems. I stayed in Norwalk and my son took the train trip down...(the attorney would not let us purchase a car even though he said he would after the "buyers" made an expected payment.)
While my son Walter was filling out the paperwork, a group of young hispanic men were gathered around his vehicle complimenting it. He could not really see what they were doing. The employees in the dealership were not friendly to him as before (as they always are when you purchase a new car with cash)....they seemed to want Walt out of there ASAP.

Well, when we were tracked all through the Catoctin Mountains in MD and around Gettysburg for an entire night and morning, we figured they had to be following us somehow. Clumps of 4 or 5 CT NY NJ cars would show up at every intersection- even in orchards with unnamed dirt roads....

The GPS (one of them) MONITOR fell out when we got out West and the car was put on a lift....Now we understood the Bank's delay and the Attorney's collusion with them. They had to get the timing right to place the devices. We were so naive!!

But who believes that their elderly parents, who placed trust in an attorney (they did not have him long, but long enough to form a positive opinion) would select someone who would GO AGAINST THE FAMILY'S WISHES AND THE WILL AND DEMAND THAT THE HOUSE BE SOLD AND THEN....AFTER GETTING EVERY SHRED HE WANTED.....EMPLOYING GANGSTALKERS TO TRACK THE SON AND DAUGHTER LIKE ANIMALS.
IN ESSENCE, THE ATTORNEY WANTED HIS CLIENTS OUT OF THE WAY,JAIL,INSTITUTION,DEATH IF NECESSARY/
WHY? THEY KNEW TOO MUCH AND HE WANTED MORE MONEY.
Nan

Norwalk, CT

#4 Mar 30, 2009
FINAL RANT from another site, answering another person who was stalked elsewhere:
Just some other examples of what we endured:
I was thinking about this particular quote, ascribed to TBD:
"In other words, they are getting me ready to do their "dirty work" for them. All they have to do, is find a "buddy" for me, and then have them tell me that they are my perps. They think they they're going to get me to kill somebody for them. This would be an explanation for their devious motivation of victimizing me in the first place.After being a vic. for as many years as I have, I have had time to be able to realize how deceptive my perps are. "
Remember the overused term "Going Postal"?If someone told me today who poisoned my pizza in South Dakota, I would want someone to go after that person. I remain so angry of what I suffered that I might just go after that person myself- let them eat fertilizer on pizza and have a heartrate 30 and dropping and BP 200/115,& be so sick they could not maintain bowel control..then stupidly confiding in a "kind" nurse about several other events (none of the worst ones), and suddenly have "mental health" there (with a cop) to insist that you have a 72 hour evaluation.
Then- when you hand them papers detailing what you have been through and show them evidence, they make what you wrote "part of the confidential charg"= so you cannot get back what YOU WROTE!
I try to pray and to forgive, yet I feel enraged that I have been subjected to these things for no other reason than the attorney wanted more money. The gangstalkers do not know me- they are acting on instructions- passed on from state to state....they are acting on false information....I've seen the 3-pieced suit types and their "dossiers" being shown to hotel/motel management, and I've seen (in Myrtle Beach- the Sportsman) the manager leave first at 11PM (normal time) then 8 PM (getting a little nervous now) then at 6 AM- while the two motels adjacent to the Sportsman were suddenly "cleared out" on the third night.
I've sat up night after night "on watch" while my son was trying to rest. In back of the Sportsman, I watched a stationwagon drive along the sand and let a number of latinos out. I watched another stationwagon pull into the adjacent motel's lot, a man and woman exit, and put together two components to make a shotgun. I've seen the latinos creeping through the grass from the adjacent cabana towards the Sportsman. I've had handmade weapons out of fear and necessity. I've called the cops and they claim they saw no one on the beach. I saw the green and red lights peering out from the cabana.....
In Denver, we stayed at the Holiday Inn in downtown.(It has another name now.) We had a room looking out on another hi rise building. We were on the 11th floor. As soon as it was late enough, almost every room in the high rise had lights come on in it....large green lights which scanned back and forth through our room and across the ceiling, small red lights, tinier blue lights....My son and I "slept" between the beds. We piled up all the other furniture against the window....
Next AM suddenly our "lock does not work" and we are transferred inside. Guess some innocents saw the lights and were freaked out.....When the cat got hit with one light- I believe a tiny red one- he screamed out in pain and was shaking and trembling.
So the next night- we were in the room across the hall looking out on a parking garage. There was a hi rise to the left of the garage. Same stuff, though less. Green and red lights in the windows. Creeps crawling and walking around in the parking garage. Management calling us up around 4:30 AM to tell me we owed $500+ dollars.....I said "WHAT?" The woman said "Oh, I'm sorry I made a mistake---you owe $12.00 for the parking garage..." Did not even bother to complain about the early morning call, although we did notice the maid had NO trouble entering our room with the regular key.
Nan

Norwalk, CT

#5 Mar 30, 2009
Please excuse my rant, but the worst one of all was in Thurmont Maryland, with the Rolling Cement Mixer, the CT NJ NY PA cars blocking us into a motel which was then called "the Friendly" (it now has a different name.) Driving all night. Stopping at a CVS for help and watching the manager fake a call to 911, take his CVS jacket off, and go outside as the stalkers crowded into the parking lot, pointing at us, laughing, honking, cracking open cold beer....just like a party. Little kid says "Mommy, is that lady the bad one?" Mother hushing the kid up then giving me the finger. I noted she was from Norwalk Connecticut- where my late parents lived. I'd never seen her in my life. Certainly not Roton Point.
The lawyer wanted my son and I out of the picture-jails, institutions or death.. How am I supposed to feel? How can he strut around as if nothing ever happened? How can he serve on an ethics board? How can he hold his head up high?
Nan ROTON POINT

Norwalk, CT

#6 Mar 30, 2009
One more issue. Maybe some of you who belong to Roton Point can help me out here. Do the Huses',Henry and Jessie, or other late friends of my parents, Rit and Jean Colwell, still belong?

I have been writing to, emailing, and calling Roton Point for over two (2) years now and have never received a response. My questions are polite, simple, and to the point.

Do I have to wait until the gate opens so I can find out the answers to my questions?
Nan

Norwalk, CT

#7 Mar 30, 2009
Phone number (cell) for now:

two zero three six four zero four eight zero eight.
Nan

Norwalk, CT

#8 Mar 30, 2009
One more question: WHO DROVE THE WILTON CAR WITH THE SOCCER BALL DECORATION ON IT ALL THE WAY FROM DARIEN TO WYOMING AND BACK?(my records were stolen)
Companion

Norwalk, CT

#9 Apr 11, 2009
Dear Lord you have been through such trauma! I hope that you are safe and well now that your ordeal appears to be slowing down a bit. I doubt you wrote all the comments here but someone took the time to put things in order, I guess.

TO: NORWALK POLICE, NEW HAVEN OR BRIDGEPORT FBI;

PLEASE HELP THIS LADY! ANYONE WHO WOULD PUT SO MUCH MONEY AND EFFORT INTO HAVING A FAMILY TRACKED CROSS COUNTRY, SHOT AT, ETC. IS CLEARLY DERANGED!

AN OBVIOUS CRIMINAL-SOCIOPATH---

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE COMMUNITY IS NOT CONCERNED FOR THIS WOMAN AND RALLYING TO HELP HER!
HAVE WE ALL BECOME SO FIXATED ON OUR OWN LIVES SO AS NOT TO REACH OUT TO SOMEONE, WITH COMPASSION AND WITH LEGAL PROTECTION!
David

Norwalk, CT

#10 Apr 15, 2009
Do not worry. You are telling the truth. No one would make this stuff up.

You have psychiatric backing and numerous witnesses. I will pray for you- I wish I could do more!
David again

Norwalk, CT

#11 Apr 15, 2009
I concur that you need publicity regarding what you and your son endured.
I read on another section where people are demanding you give the attorney's name so that no one else will be injured by his actions as you have been...trying to instill guilt and shame.
There is another, similar case in CT regarding an attorney arranging for his clients to be gangstalked. I will send you a private referral to that attorney. He probably already has lined up expert witnesses and such.
Unfortunately this is a community that tends to "look the other way" at serious problems like you are facing. It just does not make Darien look like the safe bedroom community for NYC commuters.
And who wants to believe that a well-known attorney would have this done to innocent people who came to him in a time of need and emotional distress? It sounds-but is not-preposterous.
Let any who doubt google "gangstalking" and discover for themselves this atrocity.
I know you have faced ridicule as the story "seems" unbelievable. Sadly, the tale is very true. You are not safe in your current environment. I just don't know where to tell you to go. I wish your adult children would show more compassion and get you out of there; yet I know you have to be in the area for awhile.
While you visited your parents with your children, you saw the "positive" aspects of the area- Roton Point (a special place for families),the shops in Darien,Rowayton Arts Center, the Library, their nice cozy house which they intended for you to inherit. without a doubt.
What you did not see was the greed, the selfishness, the cliques, the people consumed with material consumption. Many of them have now been "burned" by the banking crisis and have lost a good proportion of their assets.
When someone like you comes along, and you tell your story, people want to turn the other way because it represents their own ultimate fear: losing everything, including their home, possessions,friends,family,fun ds- poof.
I know people want you to reveal the attorney's name and try to make you feel guilty for not doing so. DO NOT reveal the name until the time comes. It could be an attempt by the attorney himself to trick you into revealing his name, then trying to sue you for defamation of character.
Don't let it happen. Those who want the name can figure it out on their own.
I have faith that you will prevail in the end. I will support you in any way I can. I cannot give much financially but I will do the best I can. I know you need to get copies of documents and lack the funds to do so. How sad.
When you told me legal services in Norwalk said they could not help you, methinks it is not because of your situation- you do qualify for their assistance in every way- but because of the players involved.
Legal Services is comprised of young inexperienced attorneys supervised by some of the major players who tip their hats to "pro bono" work to look good once in a while.They are trying to get ahead in their careers and do not want that to be threatened, so they turn you away. It is not you, it is their own fear.
Have it documented with the Police that you fear the attorney will do something to try to get you in legal trouble---before it happens.
Talk to the staff even though many are no doubt paid off- at least some of them. They are more concerned with their own financial issues now.
Report the incident when the gentleman entered the Shelter and tried to entice you to buy a controlled substance- all on audio and video, at that~!Not just at the Shelter as you did, but at the Police and also the FBI office in New Haven.
How else would someone get into your locked locker at Norwalk Shelter, bypass the security cameras and alarms and steal your work?
All on January 1st while short staffed. Yes, they tell you they do not see the "intruder" on their tapes, but you have REAL PEOPLE of all ages and races who saw the man.
David again

Norwalk, CT

#12 Apr 15, 2009
While you visited your parents with your children, you saw the "positive" aspects of the area- Roton Point (a special place for families),the shops in Darien,Rowayton Arts Center, the Library, their nice cozy house which they intended for you to inherit. without a doubt.

What you did not see was the greed, the selfishness, the cliques, the people obsessed with material consumption. Many of them have now been "burned" by the banking crisis and have lost a good proportion of their assets.

When someone like you comes along, and you tell your story, people want to turn the other way because it represents their own ultimate fear: losing everything, including their home, possessions,friends,family,fun ds- poof.

I know people want you to reveal the attorney's name and try to make you feel guilty for not doing so. DO NOT reveal the name until the time comes. It could be an attempt by the attorney himself to trick you into revealing his name, then trying to sue you for defamation of character.
Don't let it happen. Those who want the name can figure it out on their own.

I have faith that you will prevail in the end. I will support you in any way I can. I cannot give much financially but I will do the best I can. I know you need to get copies of documents and lack the funds to do so. How sad.
When you told me legal services in Norwalk said they could not help you, methinks it is not because of your situation- you do qualify for their assistance in every way- but because of the players involved.
Legal Services is comprised of young inexperienced attorneys supervised by some of the major players who tip their hats to "pro bono" work to look good once in a while.They are trying to get ahead in their careers and do not want that to be threatened, so they turn you away. It is not you, it is their own fear.
Have it documented with the Police that you fear the attorney will do something to try to get you in legal trouble---before it happens.
Talk to the staff even though many are no doubt paid off- at least some of them. They are more concerned with their own financial issues now.
Report the incident when the gentleman entered the Shelter and tried to entice you to buy a controlled substance- all on audio and video, at that~!Not just at the Shelter as you did, but at the Police and also the FBI office in New Haven.
How else would someone get into your locked locker at Norwalk Shelter, bypass the security cameras and alarms and steal your work?
All on January 1st while short staffed. Yes, they tell you they do not see the "intruder" on their tapes, but you have REAL PEOPLE of all ages and races who saw the man. Recall what you told me:
He was approximately 50, white, with greying hair. He was wearing a T shirt that said "STOP TERRORISM". He was buzzed in and was asked by a friend of yours if he had any donations. He said "no", and proceeded to the back where the dorm areas are. All of you heard the "burglary" alarm go off one time only.
He stayed in the back approximately an hour. When he walked out he said he had "what he needed." That night when you went back to your dorm, your legal and personal papers were missing.
12 live witnesses are superior to any security tape.
David again

Norwalk, CT

#13 Apr 15, 2009
I apologize honey for being so long-winded, but I truly do care about you and your situation. What was done to you is more than corruption and collusion with Banks, Police, and Stalkers...it, in my opinion, is tantamount to an effort to ruin your life, perhaps even have you killed. I believe the ultimate goal was for you to commit suicide or be run off the road in an "accident"...

I cannot speak for Walter. I know that his father has ties to Yale, Princeton, and has taught seminars at various law schools. He travels in the same circles as the attorney does. My guess is that your son both "had enough" and also feels ashamed of himself for accepting all the assets which were to be split between you.

I was very saddened to hear that your son failed to pay on the storage despite numerous attempts by Westies to contact him and his father.It had to be deliberate. He could have contacted you and you could have worked out a deal with the company. They are good people. I wish I had known this earlier. Sometimes they will work out a deal where they gain the proceeds of auctioning off a portion of the belongings- not the sentimental ones.

I know how you feel about not having any pictures of your family, or any of their possessions going back generations.I try to put myself in your place.
You are clearly a very strong woman indeed and I have great respect for you.God bless.
David again

Norwalk, CT

#14 Apr 15, 2009
Finally, please do not be ashamed that you are in a Shelter. Where are you supposed to go when all, even your identification, has been taken from you?

I still think that PUBLICITY is needed regarding your situation. Not everyone reads Topix :)

Despite your embarrassment at your location, I feel it is important for people to know where you are and to know that you need assistance.

To any concerned persons:
The lady I am writing to and about is Nancy Colwell (Pittman). Her parents were Richard Holt Colwell and Jean Eller Colwell of 10 Possum Lane Norwalk. Nancy is staying at 4 Merritt Street, South Norwalk, CT.
God Bless.
David

Norwalk, CT

#15 Apr 18, 2009
Are you OK? I am aware of the recent happenings. You need to contact the Police.
to David

Norwalk, CT

#16 Apr 20, 2009
I'm moving on. Will let you know. Thank you for your kindness. I won't be too far away.
Answer

Norwalk, CT

#17 Apr 21, 2009
This is a response to questions asked on other forums. Concise and to the point.
How one goes from a regular life style to homeless?
1.)Your parents are aging and need your help. You are their only surviving adult child. Despite your own circumstances, you respond ASAP. You love and cherish your parents and move to CT to help in any way you can. You note your Dad is non functional due to end stage kidney failure, but has not yet started dialysis. Your Dad and Mom go sign a new will with pages attached they fail to read. These pages are not on any of their other wills. The pages say the attorney cannot be sued anywhere by anyone.....preplanning.

Your late parents' attorney turns out to be (allegedly) corrupt and well-connected.You have left your home and job in another state to care for your parents for several years and they pass away with little warning.
2.) You are in a state of mourning and shock and were told by parents to trust the attorney. You soon find out they were duped but now you are stuck with him. He is so-called "well connected".
3.)Some of your late parents' assets are stolen/frittered away by same attorney.He uses psychological tactics to encourage you to move away, says you do not belong in the area.
Then come multiple home inspections, assessments, and conferences not explained to you. Three realtors are employed(underused- he already has his sham "buyers" picked out in advance)Et al.The honest realtor tells you the buyers lack the money to buy the home and to not worry, the "buyers" will be leaving the country.
You find out the contract on the home is illegal. You tell the attorney you do not wish to sell. He tells you "the wheels are turning and there is nothing you can do about it." The closing date keeps changing.

In the meantime, the "buyers" break into the house, but the police are told to basically Ignore the HOME INVASION. You are not given the opportunity to press charges as any other person would be able to do.
Answer 2

Norwalk, CT

#18 Apr 21, 2009
4.)Your daughter cannot fathom the alleged corrupton and eventual gangstalking and thinks you are making it up-so she distances herself.Her father tells her you have schizophrenia as does your son/her brother.

5.)Your son and you go for a trip after being duped out of the home left to you. You are chased across the country and many attempts are made to run you off the road. Every motel you stay in, you are subject to harm, threats, attacks or are asked to leave by management after someone "official" shows them a souped up "dossier."

Your vehicles have been tampered with- GPS and audio monitors placed within them. The core CT drivers are always there to follow you in hordes, tap their brakes, almost run into you, grin and show you a handgun, etc. You are shot at by a State trooper in Thurmont Maryland (it could have been blanks) and are almost blocked into your motel room. Outside of the room are many of the vehicles who have stalked you (but they travel in shifts so they are well- rested.)

A ROLLING CEMENT MIXER IS OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR, AS IS A FELLOW WITH A GUN, AND ANOTHER FELLOW WITH GREEN NIGHT VISION GEAR. It is either good theatre or an indication of their intentions....
You are terrified and don't know who to turn to since it is a POLICE officer DOING THE SHOOTING!

You narrowly escape this situation only to confront another the next day.

When you get to ANY destination, exhausted, there "they" are. They tend to leave the "dirtywork" to groups of hispanics for some reason.

Your son almost dies of a massive infection in his arm during the trip. The attorney calls him. People stop to "visit" your son in the hospital. The doctors get suspicious.You are told that your son has died by "locals" at the motel you are staying at.
Answer 3

Norwalk, CT

#19 Apr 21, 2009
6.)Your new car (with monitors in it) is "impounded" in PA without a legal search warrant or probable cause.

You are told there will be a trial for your son and possibly the car will be auctioned off. When you ask why, the response is an elusive "the big man ordered it."

There is no trial-criminal or civil- involving your son who was driving the car. Nada. You realize they took the vehicle to get the evidence out of it (the monitors etc.) as well as to create further trauma and stress.

7) Another vehicle is stolen out of a parking garage at a hospital in a different state. You know who stole it and report it. The police don't care.

They auction it off after you leave.

8) The third vehicle you use purposely does not have "On Star" enabled. Now your finances are running lower than expected.

In Denver you are on the 11th floor of a hotel downtown.You are facing another hi-rise. There are so many green and tiny red lights aimed at your room on the 11th floor that management moves you to an interior toom the next day, saying the lock to your room broke.(not true)

You are called at 4 in the morning and told you owe the hotel "$500"- you ask why....the clerk changes the amount to "$12.00 for the parking garage."

9.You visit your then 87 year old Aunt in North Carolina. She is trying to cope with a husband who has severe Alzeimers.

After you leave, her parking space in her retirement condominium is taken by an out of state car for several days- this never happened to her in 20 years. She is also followed for three days and receives odd phone calls. She is horrified at what has been done to you. She tells you to go to the police, FBI, or Oprah.
Answer 3

Norwalk, CT

#20 Apr 21, 2009
10.) Your pet cat is stolen in North Carolina by "Animal Control" and they refuse to tell you to which Shelter the cat was taken. You realize that the pet you loved has probably been euthanized.

Before you left on your "trip". the vet's office staff said contradictory things about your cat. One told you your cat was microchipped. Another said no. One said you cat went to Norwalk Vet for an eye infection. Another said no, the attorney took the cat to his preferred vet.

In any case, before you even left CT, you stayed in a Motel in Stamford and while you were in the snack room, "someone" came in and shaved your cat's back leg and placed the fur on the pillow.

The Stamford police (2) who were called did nothing. They refused to look in the room, take fingerprints, look at the cat. The receptionist totally ignored you WHEN YOU ASKED HER TO CALL 911.

Only another patron summoned the police. Oh- and your son was in the restroom in the snackroom and someone shoved a gun barrel under the door (real or fake...it had the desired effect.) You call the Motel later and they admit that these incidents occurred and people were paid off....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Wed rabbee yehoshooah... 72,039
News Exterior of Aquarion Water Company headquarters... Tue BPT 10
News Westport Stop & Shop Clerk Charged With Stealin... Tue BPT 4
News Police: Customer Service Rep Served Self Tue John three-sixteen 5
The criminal Trump Mon Robby Rob 1
eileen smith soundview medical arrested for DUI Sep 26 Norwalk Nurse 2
Greenwich CT Police Dept. Are Klan Members W/ B... Sep 25 MaybeTommorow2 1

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages