Police, family seek help in search fo...

Police, family seek help in search for suicidal man - Darien News

There are 3 comments on the Brooks Community Newspapers story from Jul 6, 2009, titled Police, family seek help in search for suicidal man - Darien News. In it, Brooks Community Newspapers reports that:

A photo of Darien native Gregory Hillman, who escaped from a hospital in Massachusetts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brooks Community Newspapers.

peter hillman

Westport, CT

#1 Jul 6, 2009
Hello I'm Gregory's father

THANK YOU Darien News, Meghan Muldowney and Brooks family for helping to spread the word...Gregory has been missing seven days now; he grew up here and knows this area; his intention was to head for our waters...all he had was 40 dollars....the police say we just need a break--someone somewhere must have given him ride(s), food, cash...is of no danger
or risk to anyone except himself-he loves his family, teachers, music, libraries, helping people, "The Simpsons"...wants to become an architect...with good people's help we can find him and get back to the task of helping him re-build his life Thank you all

Peter Hillman
Parent of missing son

Norwalk, CT

#2 Jul 7, 2009
Dear Mr. Hillman- I wish you the very best in locating your son...
I had the unfortunate experience of being separated from my son 10/06 and have not yet seen him.
However, google on "Search Angels" and you will find a group of people donating their time and energy to help you find your loved one. It only took my "Angel" several days to find my son on one of the social sites. Then she contacted him and he contacted me. Even though I wish that our relationship was as it used to be, through her I know how and what he is doing, and that he is alive and well- that is the main thing.
God Bless
peter hillman

Westport, CT

#3 Jul 7, 2009
Dear Parent-
thank you so much for taking the time to respond with the helpful info about "Search Angels"...we'll be trying it...and are happy you found out your son is alive and well...we will include a full reconciliation for your family in our thoughts and prayers Sincerely Peter Hillman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WalletHub: Connecticut cities among most ethno-... Thu BPT 1
News Court rejects request to return Kennedy cousin ... Feb 22 Eddie M 1
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Feb 22 Beowulf 48
News Tahirah Lamont Brown, FedEx's first African-Ame... Feb 21 Got_Rope 1
News Unable to pay eviction fees, Stamford landlord ... (Sep '09) Feb 19 America Gentleman... 356
News Cops make new effort to solve old homicides (Sep '09) Feb 18 America Gentleman... 77
News FrogWatch USA Needs Connecticut Volunteers Feb 18 America Gentleman... 2

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages