reenwich based marijuana trafficking ...

reenwich based marijuana trafficking and money laundering ring

Posted in the Darien Forum

Greenwich Drugs

Tenafly, NJ

#1 Mar 11, 2008
Greenwich detectives and federal agents expect more arrests to come from a Greenwich-based marijuana trafficking and money laundering ring from which they've seized $1.4 million in cash, according to Greenwich police. Six people have been indicted for running the operation.

Last Wednesday night police charged Justin Meerbergen, 30 of 51 Stanwich Road, Jeffrey Blizzard, 45, of 70 Bowman Drive North., and Joshua Morris, 34, of Woodland Drive Ext., Redding, with conspiracy to possess marijuana in connection with the case, according to Lt. Daniel Allen, a spokesman for the police department.

Police did not identify the other six people indicted by federal authorities for running the ring yesterday.

Police are investigating the case with the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration in Bridgeport and Immigration Customs Enforcement in New Haven, according to police.

Members of the Greenwich Police Narcotics Division which is investigating the case did not return calls for comment yesterday.

Additional information on the federal indictments was not available from the U.S. Attorney's Office for Connecticut yesterday.-- Martin B. Cassidy
New Dealer

Tenafly, NJ

#2 Mar 11, 2008
Where am I going to get my weed from now? New Canaan's drugs a too strong.
unknown

Tenafly, NJ

#3 Mar 11, 2008
Young Greenwich kids running such a big business, what will Greenwich think of next.
Busted

Tenafly, NJ

#4 Mar 11, 2008
Suckers!!!
DEA

Brunswick, ME

#5 Mar 13, 2008
Your the sucker!!!
Disgusted in BPT

Newark, NJ

#6 Mar 22, 2008
Wow, right there in lilly white Greenwich.
Mike d

Craigsville, VA

#7 Aug 5, 2009
Jeff blizzard licks coopers ball sweat
myohmy

Old Greenwich, CT

#8 Nov 16, 2012
CORNY!! its weed.. detectives .... try doing some REAL DETECTIVE work. idiots
Niikk

Stamford, CT

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Nice waste of resources by the police...
CTM

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2012
They made it as far north as Redding, Will that be the end of the trail to Newtown? Yup, just like with the Rowland scandal, it stopped in Monroe at the ATV store.....Maybe we can get some honest law enforcement and judges for Christmas!!
STUPID ROBYARD

White Plains, NY

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Niikk wrote:
Nice waste of resources by the police...
Robtard were you pick up in this bust as its near the ghetto Poet Chester. Tell us Robtard about your pot meth and wine enema addictions. I swear you old black queens are all on something.
STUPID ROBTARD

White Plains, NY

#12 Nov 17, 2012
Robtard were you pick up in this bust as its near the ghetto Poet Chester. Tell us Robtard about your pot meth and wine enema addictions. I swear you old black gay queens are all on something.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 18, 2012
STUPID ROBTARD wrote:
Robtard were you pick up in this bust as its near the ghetto Poet Chester. Tell us Robtard about your pot meth and wine enema addictions. I swear you old black gay queens are all on something.
haha true and love the way you mock the queen "poet" as that is the way she speaks
Niikk

Stamford, CT

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Well so much for a "troll free" post...
The best part is his reply to himself! LMAO we just got a great laugh at the office.
Too funny
niiikkthedick, dumb as can be and likes to show it any chance he has..

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 19, 2012
HAHA
I SEE THE OLD BLACK QUEEN ROBTARD IS OCE AGAIN ARGUING WITH HERSELF...SO SO FUNNY AND YET SO SO SAD..TELL US QUEEN WHY DO YOU POST AS ME ??IS IT BECAUSE I AM THE ONE THAT CALLED YOU OUT AS BEING BLACK???ITS OK THAT YOU MOTHERS WAS KNOCKED UP BY THE HAITIAN COOK AT THE ALL NIGHT DINER SHE WORKED AT...TELL US QUEEN HOW IS IT NOT TO KNOW WHO YOUR FATHER IS???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gibbs College campus will be shut down (Feb '08) 10 hr Mona 112
News A&S Fine Foods opens on Norwalk-Westport line 16 hr superman casoria 2
I am not clean 21 hr ffctguitar 2
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Jan 14 a-citizen 493
News Man who scaled White House fence gets 3 years' ... Jan 13 BPT 1
News Darien Police: Blood-Stained Bandage Leads To A... Jan 11 America Gentleman... 1
swisher int. -- senior executive -- sued in fe... Jan 10 beverley 1

Darien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darien Mortgages