The key to this entire case is the Bank of America near Goodwives, the manager Will Desantis who worked there in 2005 (later transferred to another branch) and the executor Paul H. Burnham of rucciburnham.
1. Burnham's plan was to have Nancy incarcerated for missing 2 months of probation in PA to care for her aging parents. At the same time, he, Reilly and the "realtor" all told the grandson Walter to leave in December of 2005 and NEVER RETURN. Walter had a home in Gettysburg PA with his girlfriend Jolene Crouse and they had been together over a decade.
2. Will Desantis tested taking money out of Mr. Colwell's estate account about a week or so after Mr. Colwell passed away. Will immediately redeposited the money. Within days he was transferred out of that branch of the Bank of America.
3.One of the tellers, who knew the family for years, befriended mom and son in their time of grief. She also served as a possible liason with Burnham- making sure funds were NOT wired to Nancy and Walter to purchase a vehicle in PA. Possibly it was someone higher in the food chain.
4.When the Pittman's went to PA to purchase a 2006 Nissan, the funds did not go through despite Walter having a license, CDL license, work ID, and Bankcard.
5. On returning to CT, the personnel in the Bank of America acted uncomfortable around Nancy and Walter. They had no good reason why the money was not wired down to the dealer.
6. Finally, one of the managers-lower level- told Walt and his mom that "Walter was considered an impostor"
7. The Bank officials specified that mom and son should return to the dealership the following Friday, when the funds would certainly go through.
8. Nancy stayed at the Garden Spot motel in Norwalk and Walt took the train to PA.
9.When he arrived at the dealership, the people working there were no longer friendly to him. Even the receptionist did not greet him. This is NOT how people in car dealerships work when a new buyer is coming to pay CASH for a new vehicle.
10. While Walter filled out the paperwork, a group of Latin Kings surrounded and sabotaged the car- adding hidden gps and audio monitors.
11.IMPORTANT: Burnham was not arranging for them to be gangstalked just to make their lives miserable, he was COUNTING ON HAVING THE MONEY FOR THE HOME AND OTHER REMAINING ASSETS RETURNED TO HIM.
12. It was planned for Nancy and Walter to be killed in the Gettysburg/Thurmont area.
They were repeatedly run off the road, mobbed, were shot at by Thurmont MD state trooper Daniel Fitzgerald, and were almost killed the next morning when they stopped at a CVS in Thurmont and asked for help.
The evening before, they were almost trapped in their motel room by a host of cars from CT NY NJ who had pursued them, but were not there when they first arrived.
(A ROLLING CEMENT MIXER WAS ON THE PREMISES, READY TO RECEIVE THEIR BODIES.)
The "manager" of CVS called Fitzgerald, then took off his CVS shirt and joined the hordes of gangstalkers parked in the lot.