Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 249269 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

notmyrealname

United States

#158592 Mar 5, 2014
Anybody know who they arrested with zack adams that's in Chester county with him? Also he and other guy got another charge trying to bring contraband into chester county jail.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#158593 Mar 5, 2014
Trying to figure it out wrote:
One more thing: The pearl showroom, tour and museum is at Birdsong campground and marina on the line in KY (Camden, TN). Who worked there? Anybody's FB or google reveal that? Or does a local know who in this gang of As and affiliates had access to the pearls or worked at the marina?
To the poster not making the connections: IF A's would trade pearls for drug debt pay off then they might trade kidnapped girls.
Is this the marina Lee Baugus works at?
Clueless

Ashburn, VA

#158594 Mar 5, 2014
I would feel more like Big Jim would be capable of doing something like this than the counties group of meth addicts. These meth addicts can't seem to cover their trails and always ends up in jail. Just basic criminal profiling. They may have knowledge and maybe took some part in the role but they didn't do it alone. I say VD and Big Jim have been the best suspects so far. I mean with Big Jim if he can outsmart the U.S.Marshalls he's capable of anything.
Why

Green Cove Springs, FL

#158595 Mar 5, 2014
Madness wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/toni. craig.9212
Toni Craig
9 hours ago
keep my name outta your mouth.
drama starting folkss.
tlk shitt.....thats all u camden lil girls do.
you really aint bout nothinn.
you think youu scariinn sum one tryina tlk hardddd .. this bitch dont smokee hardd . but u bitchh get er dickk hard ..suck one bitcjhh than mayb yu stfu five min !!!
grow up .. tlk face too facee orr lets make peacee..(:::
Share
5 people like this.
Brenna Dawn Alexis hudson is a shit talking whore and I will get her is she dont keep amber and Christopher brays name out of her nasty ass cock sucker.
9 hours ago · 2
Toni Craig wyss!!!!!
9 hours ago · 1
Toni Craig i got tht bitchhh. she kno
9 hours ago · 1
Brenna Dawn Hate that bitch
9 hours ago · 1
Toni Craig ha.
9 hours ago · 1
Danni Craig Well face it sister.. they have a reason to talk. Youre all over the news and everywhere else. Youre made out to look like like you have something to do with the holly abduction.. in which we all know that . It isnt true. Do me a favor though.. stop makin stupid ass statuses. This makes you look dumb and just as immature as them. Far is alexis goes.. hell shes the one KNOCKED UP with chris' child lol dont understand how she thinks shes any better.. I love you.. let them talk, it wil all come out in the end
2 hours ago · 1
That poor innocent child in the pic, doesn't have a chance.
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#158596 Mar 5, 2014
Letsthink wrote:
QUOTE who="watching" <quoted text>
Ummmm?
This makes no sense.$60K in freshwater pearls are more pressing than ongoing meth manufacturing/trafficking or an abduction/possible murder
You really think the FBI would 'play along' with that?
If so, I need to move to Tahiti... or something.......QUOTE
Watching, Does anything about this case make sense? Now it's stealing fresh water pearls, what's next?
IMO, many cases are often solved through other indirect crimes, especially if believed there are some of the same players involved. The players can only be qualified suspects until criminally charged with the crime, then comes obtaining a conviction in court. I believe there may be something positive for Holly's case that will come from the search warrants that began to be served on Feb 28, last Friday. And still, we may not see any visible positive results for some time yet. The guys that do criminal investigations seemingly operation with an overdose of patience to enable their daily job duties to continue. Otherwise, there would be no seasoned, career guys in this line of work. Obviously, not a suitable career for Topix posters that post on this thread, lol.
Trying to figure it out

Liberty, TX

#158597 Mar 5, 2014
http://www.birdsongresort.com/about/history/h...

What about this character? He looks like Hank Williams Jr., likes to put on productions, owns something called Heavyweight Productions, puts on boat shows, had some type affiliation with Billy Ray Cyrus. He has civic affiliations but he's no deacon!(well..its not listed) LE should be looking all around this marina/ pearl factory.
Yes

Parsons, TN

#158598 Mar 5, 2014
Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, many cases are often solved through other indirect crimes, especially if believed there are some of the same players involved. The players can only be qualified suspects until criminally charged with the crime, then comes obtaining a conviction in court. I believe there may be something positive for Holly's case that will come from the search warrants that began to be served on Feb 28, last Friday. And still, we may not see any visible positive results for some time yet. The guys that do criminal investigations seemingly operation with an overdose of patience to enable their daily job duties to continue. Otherwise, there would be no seasoned, career guys in this line of work. Obviously, not a suitable career for Topix posters that post on this thread, lol.
you hit the nail on the head with that one!
Guest

Jackson, TN

#158599 Mar 5, 2014
Trying to figure it out wrote:
http://www.birdsongresort.com/ about/history/history_keast/bo bs_story.htm
What about this character? He looks like Hank Williams Jr., likes to put on productions, owns something called Heavyweight Productions, puts on boat shows, had some type affiliation with Billy Ray Cyrus. He has civic affiliations but he's no deacon!(well..its not listed) LE should be looking all around this marina/ pearl factory.
That's Boat Show Bob.
Why

Green Cove Springs, FL

#158600 Mar 5, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the marina Lee Baugus works at?
He worked at Cubas Landing, if I remember correctly.

Since: Jan 13

Melrose Park, IL

#158601 Mar 5, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the Circus…
In ring number one we have the Holly Bobo case suspended on the arial trapeze,
In ring number two we have clown sisters fighting over pearls and swine,
And in Ring number three we have the Ring masters announcing the greatest show on earth but not delivering on the goods!
What Gives?
Brilliant post....LOL! And SO true!
Guest

Nashville, TN

#158602 Mar 5, 2014
News conference to be held at 4 today by TBI on WSMV
Guest

Jackson, TN

#158603 Mar 5, 2014
Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, many cases are often solved through other indirect crimes, especially if believed there are some of the same players involved. The players can only be qualified suspects until criminally charged with the crime, then comes obtaining a conviction in court. I believe there may be something positive for Holly's case that will come from the search warrants that began to be served on Feb 28, last Friday. And still, we may not see any visible positive results for some time yet. The guys that do criminal investigations seemingly operation with an overdose of patience to enable their daily job duties to continue. Otherwise, there would be no seasoned, career guys in this line of work. Obviously, not a suitable career for Topix posters that post on this thread, lol.
Sometimes the locals are told to back off so TBI or Feds can make bigger case. That is happening now with one I know and could be reason Zack Adams has gotten by with so much.

Give them enough rope. They usually hang theirselves. Been there done that before they gave out tee shirts.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#158604 Mar 5, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
That is who JVM should have interviewed - Hannah Reece and also Ed Barnes! Now that might be an interview worth listening to!
You keep up with the players better than I do.
Had you heard of Ms. Helmes,(not to be confused with Helm and Helms)?
Wasn't Jill White Karen's friend's name?
Who was the other heavyset girl who was supposed to sing with Holly that Sunday?

Aren't you curious about who the JVM show contacted to get these two phone interviews lined up? Were these girl's she went to church with?
If they really want to tie up loose strings, shouldn't they be talking to her party buddies?
Or Clint's?
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#158605 Mar 5, 2014
Guest wrote:
News conference to be held at 4 today by TBI on WSMV
Are they getting an exclusive? Why wouldn't you just say News conference today at 4?

Since: Jan 13

Melrose Park, IL

#158606 Mar 5, 2014
Letsthink wrote:
QUOTE who="Ponderings" <quoted text>
Well, glad that's over with.
Uh...Jane, I think you chose the wrong "friend" of Holly's for the interview.
She did not grow up in Parsons, doesn't know any of the crowd whom ZA associates with, etc.
Do a little bit of research the next time, JVM.......QUOTE
Ponderings, Seems that's the only 'friend' JVM. could get to speak @ H...after 3 yrs. of silence...strange isn't it....imo


Yes, strange. JVM babbled on and on about what a sweet, perfect person Holly was,(from what she has gathered), meanwhile Holly's friend barely gets in a word edgewise. But wait! Let's say for a moment this girl DID know more....what if she had known or knew something personal about ZA and his two "squeezes" who were siblings.....do you think she would have SAID that she knew them? I think not!....unless of course she has a death wish! Her name was already announced as to who she was; she did not speak to JVM over the phone anonymously, did she?. "Uh, oh yes! Heard a lot about them and others whom Holly knew..... yeah, there certainly was another side to all of this that the press has never been privy too!"

IF she had told all that she DOES know, it would soon be on the news that SHE was also missing, IMO.

JVM has been totally clueless concerning this case from the beginning, starting with that mediocre interview and bland kindergarten questions she asked the Bobo family on her program back in August of 2011.
Why

Green Cove Springs, FL

#158607 Mar 5, 2014
Trying to figure it out wrote:
One more thing: The pearl showroom, tour and museum is at Birdsong campground and marina on the line in KY (Camden, TN). Who worked there? Anybody's FB or google reveal that? Or does a local know who in this gang of As and affiliates had access to the pearls or worked at the marina?
To the poster not making the connections: IF A's would trade pearls for drug debt pay off then they might trade kidnapped girls.
The older Bruce brothers are in prison, they were into mussle diving. Because they are in prison, doesn't mean they can't be in business. The Conway man was killed in his own driveway. He was said to be into professional fighting. Ok, we have Jonathan Bruce arrested along with the rest. Bruce's are also into fighting. Bruces know about diving, stealing, drugs and killing. That's the best connection, I could come up with right now.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#158608 Mar 5, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, strange. JVM babbled on and on about what a sweet, perfect person Holly was,(from what she has gathered), meanwhile Holly's friend barely gets in a word edgewise. But wait! Let's say for a moment this girl DID know more....what if she had known or knew something personal about ZA and his two "squeezes" who were siblings.....do you think she would have SAID that she knew them? I think not!....unless of course she has a death wish! Her name was already announced as to who she was; she did not speak to JVM over the phone anonymously, did she?. "Uh, oh yes! Heard a lot about them and others whom Holly knew..... yeah, there certainly was another side to all of this that the press has never been privy too!"
IF she had told all that she DOES know, it would soon be on the news that SHE was also missing, IMO.
JVM has been totally clueless concerning this case from the beginning, starting with that mediocre interview and bland kindergarten questions she asked the Bobo family on her program back in August of 2011.
JVM show calls her Mary Beth Helmes. A local TV show calls her Mary Beth Helms.
Funny I can't find any footprint for the, what 23 year old. It seems like a put on.
Anybody got a fb page for MBH?
Guest

Nashville, TN

#158609 Mar 5, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they getting an exclusive? Why wouldn't you just say News conference today at 4?
Really didn't think anyone would analyze it. Got a text alert from WSMV so I just passed it along. Seriously. WTF?
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#158610 Mar 5, 2014
Guest wrote:
News conference to be held at 4 today by TBI on WSMV
WSMV has no credibility left on reporting the Holly Bobo case, person from Nashville, just so you know.
inTn

Marion, NC

#158611 Mar 5, 2014
BerryMadd wrote:

Good call! What's next?
inTn wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not comment directly but I would look for something mid week to the weekend.
you heard it here first..Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Out of former Sheriff employees if they ran for... (Oct '10) 1 hr Honestly 27
News Possible plea deal discussed in Holly Bobo's sl... 2 hr Not Going There 23
Movin outta mom's w/your income tax? 3 hr Woohoo 19
emily dresander 8 hr quannaman 1
Shanee cohen 8 hr Nsns 1
Buddy Small released, read on MobilePatrol 8 hr Nsns 30
I think we should be together. 10 hr Lane 12

Darden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darden Mortgages