Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Read more: MidSouthNewz 217,305

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Read more

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#102612 Aug 21, 2012
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
Eileen......lol
If I remember right it was posted in here somewhere that the neighbor had scratches on his face. Is that the person that y'all have said told he had scratches because of getting into a fight? I can look back and see if I can find the post but there is so much here it may be hard to find. She said something like she talked to a lady at the sherrifs office and she told her to go talk to the neighbor and see if she could enter the woods thru his property. That when she got there he gave her a really uncomfortable feeling and he had scratches on his face. So she never even got out of the car and left real quick. Does anybody else remember this?
Pl that was J4H that posted that saying that the scratches were from above the eye to the cheek. TBI was informed she said.
Tweetybird

Medina, TN

#102613 Aug 21, 2012
Elizabeth Smart is going to be speaking @ Scotts Hill school Monday @7'30Pm.I was so happy when she was found.
Beachgirl17

United States

#102614 Aug 21, 2012
Tweetybird wrote:
Elizabeth Smart is going to be speaking @ Scotts Hill school Monday @7'30Pm.I was so happy when she was found.
Elizabeth Smart gives all parents of missing kids hope.

“Swallow a lie but digest truth”

Since: Jul 12

Paris, TN

#102615 Aug 21, 2012
Erika wrote:
How is it.. that Holly's best friend brings out switching from a cell phone to a land line.... Who cares.. Is that really important...?? It must be to her...
That's a good point. Talking is talking so wonder why that detail was added, unless the friend was recounting the events as they happened just for the purpose of a complete story. I remember reading about that and I didn't question why that detail was pointed out. I guess it might just be for telling every last little detail. I wonder if that story is online.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#102616 Aug 21, 2012
MTOIO that was the same account I heard referring to JB. The other report was ZA was in a fight about drugs, received scratches and the other person confirmed his story.

“Just Trolling Along ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#102617 Aug 21, 2012
Attitude:

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#102618 Aug 21, 2012
The neighbor... is this the same one that Holly's dad supposedly
said was oogling her? I think I've asked this question before,
but don't recall the response.

Central KY

#102619 Aug 21, 2012
If a local knows can you confirm if any of this is true? Tom T is DGs right hand man and ZAs father. JA and SA are cousins. SA is nicknamed Train. ZA is serving 90 days currently. The Bobos and Autrys are kin. Hmmmmm is Eileen?
Plick

Kingston Springs, TN

#102620 Aug 21, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Pl that was J4H that posted that saying that the scratches were from above the eye to the cheek. TBI was informed she said.
That is who I thought posted it but I wasn't positive so I didn't want to post any name without being sure. J4H if you are reading can you answer if when you told TBI about the scratches did they say if they already knew about them? You would think they would have talked to him that first day since he is the one that said he heard the scream.
Thoughts and Prayers for Holly Bobo and All the Missing!

“Swallow a lie but digest truth”

Since: Jul 12

Paris, TN

#102621 Aug 21, 2012
JER29 wrote:
If a local knows can you confirm if any of this is true? Tom T is DGs right hand man and ZAs father. JA and SA are cousins. SA is nicknamed Train. ZA is serving 90 days currently. The Bobos and Autrys are kin. Hmmmmm is Eileen?
When did ZA start serving? His Facebook says zach's back on aug 4
Plick

Kingston Springs, TN

#102622 Aug 21, 2012
Tweetybird wrote:
I will never forget the day Elizabeth was found. There were alot of happy people that day! I sure hope there is the same outcome for Holly!
Plick

Kingston Springs, TN

#102623 Aug 21, 2012
Just a mom wrote:
The neighbor... is this the same one that Holly's dad supposedly
said was oogling her? I think I've asked this question before,
but don't recall the response.
JAM that is the same person. I have heard that also but who knows what is true and what is rumor? I sure don't! Hopefuuly soon we will find out what happened to Holly and the perp/perps will be brought to justice!
Plick

Kingston Springs, TN

#102624 Aug 21, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Jer I don't know if you ask if Hmmmmm is Eileen because I reponded Eileen to her post but I just wanted to respond incase that is why you ask. I don't think Hmmmm is Eileen but who knows! I respond to her question with Eileen because she is the only one I know of that we didn't see for 3 months (or atleast for a while). Hmmmmm is trying to say Clint is the one with the scratches because we didn't see him. As far as I remember we didn't see alot of people and still haven't!
Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#102625 Aug 21, 2012
Ok...so it is just coincidence that the same person was oogling Holly, heard
screams from the Bobo property (but didn't stop to check it out himself),
had scratches on his face after Holly disappeared, and was known for
criminal activity??

Central KY

#102626 Aug 21, 2012
Absynthe Zach is back 8/4 from serving 90 days?

Central KY

#102627 Aug 21, 2012
Plick I agree, I havent seen any of the Topix most popular. I did think that you meant Hmmmmm was Eileen like you said who knows. I thought Hmmmmm was responding to an injury perhaps a bite.
Beachgirl17

United States

#102628 Aug 21, 2012
Just a mom wrote:
criminal activity??
the neighbor is the only one who heard several screams didn't check it out.Dana has a lot of self control if my daughter was missing and a neighbor guy had been oogling my daughter. And scratches I would bring my hand gun and threaten the man or worse.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#102629 Aug 21, 2012
Absynthe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good point. Talking is talking so wonder why that detail was added, unless the friend was recounting the events as they happened just for the purpose of a complete story. I remember reading about that and I didn't question why that detail was pointed out. I guess it might just be for telling every last little detail. I wonder if that story is online.
The story from the Jackson Sun Journal was archived but we do have a copy of it in the Topix share file in the Topix Missing Base List under Tab 10-8 Time Line Jackson Sun.

Google Doc Topix share folder:
https://docs.google.com/#folders/0B6IxZvBfpNy...

Location hidden

#102630 Aug 21, 2012
Just a mom wrote:
criminal activity??
TMI overwhelming TBI

Location hidden

#102631 Aug 21, 2012
They CAN'T connect the DOTS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pray 1 hr grateful 4
Lesbian girl what's her name 1 hr Just wondering 1
ethan Hayes 1 hr well 2
Oh crystal a 3 hr smdh 2
Good looking night manager at Walmart 3 hr yarnell 2
bucks 4 hr jwjeje 5
Perryville 5 hr Hoeman 5
More from around the web

Darden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE