Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 236786 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Ten-96

Orland, ME

#101252 Jul 30, 2012
Absynthe wrote:
<quoted text>
The original poster used a name that nancy drew asked about with initials. Was this person a suspect at one time? Or a rumor? Don't recognize that name. I remember some local boys were talked about. Is he their friend?
We are unaware of any suspects, Absynthe, just as we're unaware that anyone has been cleared.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#101253 Jul 30, 2012
RMT you would make a good fiction writer. The persons in this account dont represent anyone living or otherwise.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#101254 Jul 30, 2012
You are one sick puppy. Kinda like another poster that used to be here.
mee wrote:
someone ask if a family member would really cover up for another family member covering up killing yet another family member.
the Anthony and Ramsey are 2 high profile cases where it happened.
who knows how many 1000's low profile cases it has happened to.
a parent especially mother will do almost anything to keep their child from trouble.
If a mother thought her only remaining child would be sent to prison for life or given the death penalty lots of moms would cover for said child. That number increases if said child has mental problems, especially if they try and hide the mental problems from the public out of embarrassment.
I am sorry if it offends you but her mom fits that profile, down to the fake grieving and crocodile tears.
Her dad seems genuine and I believe he is clueless to what really happened and of he found out clint killed his baby girl he would kill clint then turn himself in.
Her mom just gives me the feeling she knows and is protecting her son.
I have even considered but highly doubt that mom and clint may have had an incestuous relationship and holly walked in on them and freaked out and in trying to calm her down she was accidentally killed.
It is not like clint has girlfriends coming out the woodwork to support him. But holly seems to have been through a number of different men in a few years.
A more plausible theory is clint tried to rape holly while high on ecstasy and accidentally killed her and confided in mom who helped come up with a story and disposed of the body sometime later.
it may have been in her trunk which is why she had someone else drive her home from work.
The fact remains that the 2 main perps in missing young women cases turns out to be either a close relative or the last person to see her alive. This time it urns out both these people are the same person.
the same person that keeps making minor changes in his story which is another trait or the perp.
he should be arrested and held for questioning for 2 days just to see if he or mom breaks down and comes clean.
<quoted text>

Central KY

#101255 Jul 30, 2012
The persons name that you are asking about is Billy Ray Kennamore Hollys uncle by marriage.

Location hidden

#101256 Jul 30, 2012
Yes thank you for that link NAB. Despite that they were cleared in 2008, there were still questions for some and many still believed they were guilty. This show I saw was within the last 6 months or so and was to put an end to their suspected guilt. I was glad to see that.
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohioian42, they were all cleared after Pasty's death. Here's a link - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/05/jonb... ,“John and Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's parents were prime suspects for years and repeatedly appeared on news channels defending their innocence and demanding justice for the murder of their young daughter. The entire Ramsey family was cleared of any involvement in the murder of JonBenet back in 2008, thanks to then newly discovered DNA evidence, according to 9News. Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's mother, died 2 years earlier in 2006 of ovarian cancer, tragically, she was still considered a possible suspect when she died.”

Toronto, Canada

#101257 Jul 30, 2012
MJ from w tn wrote:
Hoping that the searches bring something to light today. Is Jar gonna be there this time? I'm out of state or I would be there today. Praying for truth and answers today. Don't know about y'all but I feel that the truth is much closer to being unveiled.
Agree MJ - I feel that too

Location hidden

#101258 Jul 30, 2012
And if I'm not mistaken he was questioned in the beginning, as were all family.
JER29 wrote:
The persons name that you are asking about is Billy Ray Kennamore Hollys uncle by marriage.
mee

Morristown, TN

#101259 Jul 30, 2012
The newly discovered DNA could just be a lie because they knew the real killer died of cancer.
But the DNA could also have been from someone patsy let in secretly after being paid a good amount of money or just to for her own sick voyeuristic needs. and then brought jonbenet to the basement and told her to do what the nice man said to do.
things got out of hand and jonbenet died as a result.
mom who apparently wore the paints in the family coerced dad to go along with her story.

her mom is the one that knew what really happened and she took her secret to the grave.
I think this case may end the same way but with 2 people knowing what happened and their mom/son relationship keeps one from out-ting the other.

as far as the incest thing goes, everyone knows it is way more widespread than mainstream beliefs.
Young men are attracted to older women and older women are attracted to young men. and for some reason school teachers are more prone to act on their desires for young men than other professions. and young men do not really care as long as someone is willing to teach them how to please a woman.

the extra DNA never answered why she wrote the ransom note.
she knew what happened and was a part in it in one way or another.
Not-a-blonde wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohioian42, they were all cleared after Pasty's death. Here's a link - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/05/jonb... ,“John and Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's parents were prime suspects for years and repeatedly appeared on news channels defending their innocence and demanding justice for the murder of their young daughter. The entire Ramsey family was cleared of any involvement in the murder of JonBenet back in 2008, thanks to then newly discovered DNA evidence, according to 9News. Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's mother, died 2 years earlier in 2006 of ovarian cancer, tragically, she was still considered a possible suspect when she died.”
romegares

United States

#101260 Jul 30, 2012
Decatur county was hit hard about ten years ago when the factories in scotts hill,parsons and decaturville all went under. Then that former big star went under in decaturville. I believe the iga went under in parsons as well. The only name brand stores that were left in parsons in 04 when we left were food giant and sonic. The same goes for perry county just across the river. I could be wrong but i dont even remember a mcdonalds in that area. The only four lane road in those two counties is that one that goes from i40 into Clifton where that prison is. This is a perfect area for a jaycee dugard/elizabeth smart type perp. No big roads or big retailers or big manufacturers and that means less people. Remember that perry county made national headlines in 10 with a great depression type employment situation. What if the main perps wife died of cancer and that along with the grim economy in that area subsequently pushed him and his mentally weak 20 to 25 year year old son over the edge and somewhere along the way they came across holly and it went from their?

Toronto, Canada

#101261 Jul 30, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Ab I get plenty of icons and they are personal. Some of us havent been bashful and everyone doesnt have what it takes to post an opinion, they just hide and push buttons. Bless their little hearts maybe they will gain some courage later on. The CUE searches are using cadaver dogs so it is obvious what they are looking for. The family still holds out hope but they are also realist and want Holly home. After the large searches last April smaller ones have continued right up to the present. The biggest difference is the family is more up front instead of behind the scenes.
Totally agree Jer - the tactics have changed

Toronto, Canada

#101262 Jul 30, 2012
mee wrote:
why are local people so blind to what is so clear to outsiders
maybe mom did not do it nut she sure knows who did and is protecting him
if they ever prove someone else did I will come here as soon as I hear and admit I was wrong and apologize.
how many of you family defenders will vow to do the same
If it it comes to that which I doubt yes I will join your bandwagon

Toronto, Canada

#101263 Jul 30, 2012
Riddle Me This _ wrote:
04/13/2011..........
She's in her bedroom studying with door closed.
Not bothering anybody.
Her dad leaves to go to work.
She moves to the dining room.
That bothers someone because they sleep with door open.
That person starts yelling about turning off dining room light.
She gets up slams his door shut.
He gets up yanks door open banging door.
He turns off dining room light.
She gets up turns light on and slams door again.
He repeats what he did the first time.
Mother that's getting ready for work comes in shuts his door and tells them to stop they are not children but grown up.
Mother goes to work.
Then she gets her thing to start off to school but first opens his door and makes snide remark-there baby.
That sets him off and while shes going out back door he runs and pushes her.
She falls hits her head.
Starts screaming walks off into the yard.
She won't stop screaming.
And he snaps.
He has to stop the screaming.
Yah Ok - but how did he hide her in the 40-45 minutes before neighbor shows up? Duh.

Toronto, Canada

#101264 Jul 30, 2012
Absynthe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you had a good weekend.(:
Had a great weekend - thanks :)

Since: Jun 12

Salt Lake City, UT

#101265 Jul 30, 2012
Riddle Me This _ wrote:
04/13/2011..........
She's in her bedroom studying with door closed.
Not bothering anybody.
Her dad leaves to go to work.
She moves to the dining room.
That bothers someone because they sleep with door open.
That person starts yelling about turning off dining room light.
She gets up slams his door shut.
He gets up yanks door open banging door.
He turns off dining room light.
She gets up turns light on and slams door again.
He repeats what he did the first time.
Mother that's getting ready for work comes in shuts his door and tells them to stop they are not children but grown up.
Mother goes to work.
Then she gets her thing to start off to school but first opens his door and makes snide remark-there baby.
That sets him off and while shes going out back door he runs and pushes her.
She falls hits her head.
Starts screaming walks off into the yard.
She won't stop screaming.
And he snaps.
He has to stop the screaming.
This post made my blood run cold

Location hidden

#101266 Jul 30, 2012
MEE is effing stupid. Just can't fix stupid.

Central KY

#101267 Jul 30, 2012
I remember some of Eileens last post. In 1 version Karen was upset because Holly was leaving home so in anger she made sure she never left again. She was on the Clint and then Drew did it kick as well. Mee doesnt sound that much different than the person that was asked to check out a flight to Fl from Parsons supposedly. Some of the same comments were made about her and her theories as well.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#101268 Jul 30, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
Not being snarky or mean, but didn't you say you had been reading here from day one, or was that someone else? If so, you should know the intitials BRK.:-)
<quoted text>
No, I have not read all the posts. I have followed the Holly Story since the beginning, mostly through news and on a few other forums. I might have landed at this forum from time to time through a search engine, but i was too timid to join in discussion for a long time because people get so emotional. If I have heard that name, I have forgotten what connection he might have had to the case. I tried to go back and read here, but there is just so much! And I hate these stupid banner ads here that pop up all the time! It really crimps my style!:)

Location hidden

#101269 Jul 30, 2012
The JonBenet case remains far from settled. See this newest story from Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/20/jonbenet...

IMO, the police department in Boulder did one of the worst jobs ever in securing the crime scene! People were wandering all over that house pretty much all day! If JonBenet was in the room all day where she was supposedly found by her dad, downstairs in the basement, how did LE miss that? So many people touched her body; how can the supposed DNA be trusted?

I doubt the truth will ever be known unless there is a confession.

Location hidden

#101270 Jul 30, 2012
JER29 wrote:
Thank you, JER! I wish it were possible to ask a question around here without a background check! Lol! There are a lot of people who were brought up in the early to middle months of this investigation that many of us who are friendly posters do not recognize. We do not know initials of some of the trolls either. I can only speak for myself, but I'm not trying to stir anything up by asking. I'm merely trying to sort out the players in this complicated mess.

United States

#101271 Jul 30, 2012
romegares wrote:
Decatur county was hit hard about ten years ago when the factories in scotts hill,parsons and decaturville all went under. Then that former big star went under in decaturville. I believe the iga went under in parsons as well. The only name brand stores that were left in parsons in 04 when we left were food giant and sonic. The same goes for perry county just across the river. I could be wrong but i dont even remember a mcdonalds in that area. The only four lane road in those two counties is that one that goes from i40 into Clifton where that prison is. This is a perfect area for a jaycee dugard/elizabeth smart type perp. No big roads or big retailers or big manufacturers and that means less people. Remember that perry county made national headlines in 10 with a great depression type employment situation. What if the main perps wife died of cancer and that along with the grim economy in that area subsequently pushed him and his mentally weak 20 to 25 year year old son over the edge and somewhere along the way they came across holly and it went from their?
I'm lost who died of cancer? What street or road do they live on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey stalker 1 hr hey 1
Morgan C 2 hr curious 9
Travis Gee 3 hr Travisgee 5
Probation (Aug '15) 5 hr Joke 15
shanna duke inman 7 hr 123456 8
John Maness 7 hr lexington's finest 1
Branson townsend thread 8 hr Justdoitl 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darden Mortgages