Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 269990 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#101296 Jul 31, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Again irresponsible – where do you get your info? Nothing backs this and Clint could not have disposed of the body in the time given between the neighbor hearing the scream and the neighbor arriving at the house! Stop this BS!!!
Just a mom wrote:
Mee & riddle have been outlandish in their posts. When you are irresponsible and damaging with unfounded accusations it truly victimizes Holly & her family all over again. It is despicable in my estimation.
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Jer,
Mee and Riddle are not posting to contribute to the forum discussion they are posting for shock factor and forum domination. Soon it will be all about Mee! I suggest we all just scroll past the nonsense as we know it is unfounded.
Why was that any different from people saying:
It was her boyfriend.
It was her ex-boyfriend.
It was other people in town.
It was drug lords.
It was sex trade.
It was cabin 16.
IT was she was taken in a plane.
So I do not know how you come off saying its irresponsible.
It is something that is at least plausible.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#101297 Jul 31, 2012
Maybe its something that hits to close to home.(no pun intended)
Did you ever wonder why the last two people Holly talked to weren't interviewed.
The first of this case tells you a lot.
Why would you go look for someone if you knew where they were.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#101298 Jul 31, 2012
Mee, RMT, ADL, OhReally,UR , and TC = band on the run.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Jasper, GA

#101299 Jul 31, 2012
New form for Holly Bobo search volunteers -

http://www.southeastk9sar.org/Search_Pre-Regi...

New clause added that is mandatory the searcher must agree to. This new clause was not previously included as recently as the last search..

470 days since last briefing by the TBI..
WS
Ten-96

Orland, ME

#101300 Jul 31, 2012
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
New form for Holly Bobo search volunteers -
http://www.southeastk9sar.org/Search_Pre-Regi...
New clause added that is mandatory the searcher must agree to. This new clause was not previously included as recently as the last search..
470 days since last briefing by the TBI..
WS
Maybe it's standard for southeast K9 sar, but not for CUE?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#101301 Jul 31, 2012
Riddle Me This _ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Why was that any different from people saying:
It was her boyfriend.
It was her ex-boyfriend.
It was other people in town.
It was drug lords.
It was sex trade.
It was cabin 16.
IT was she was taken in a plane.
So I do not know how you come off saying its irresponsible.
It is something that is at least plausible.
Accusations are different then theories and the posts were accusations of incest and rape, irresponsible and unfounded. There is nothing that indicates incest or a rape took place! That is a fact not my opinion!

Location hidden

#101302 Jul 31, 2012
Ten-96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's standard for southeast K9 sar, but not for CUE?
I suppose we will be finding that out soon when CUE returns if they don't find what they are looking for sooner. I think all this hush hush stuff has really hindered the case more than anything. The importance of telling the truth and sharing information with the community was more than evident in the last case. I just don't understand why TBI doesn't get it. How many unsolved cases are they planning to rack up? I think they are going for a record!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#101303 Jul 31, 2012
You tell me, then back it with proof of your own personal knowledge. Otherwise, shut the hell up. This forum is about Holly. Go spout your accusations elsewhere.
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text> What person is going to kill a little girl leave the body, go to the kitchen get pen and paper out of the kitchen drawer and ask for ransom money,start writing and mess up and throw the paper in the garbage. Who?

Location hidden

#101304 Jul 31, 2012
Even Dana says that information needs to be shared. What good is keeping it secret if it prevents resolution?

Toronto, Canada

#101305 Jul 31, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Accusations are different then theories and the posts were accusations of incest and rape, irresponsible and unfounded. There is nothing that indicates incest or a rape took place! That is a fact not my opinion!
Exactly LW - the accusations against the family are totally unfounded and not true. Why would they still be actively looking for Holly after all this time. These people have to stop.

Toronto, Canada

#101306 Jul 31, 2012
On a lighter note :

After being married for 40 years :
After being married for 40 years , I took a careful look at my wife one day and said,"Forty years ago we had a cheap house,a junky old car,slept on a sofa and watched a 10" black and white TV,but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23 year old girl.
Now... I have a $250,000 home,a $45,000 car,a nice big bed and a large screen TV,but I'm sleeping with a 63 yr old woman.It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things".

My wife is very reasonable and told me to go out and find a hot 23 yr old girl and she would make sue that I would once again be living in a cheap house,driving a junky old car,sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10" black and white TV.

Aren't older women great?They really know how to solve an older guy's problems.

“Swallow a lie but digest truth”

Since: Jul 12

Paris, TN

#101307 Jul 31, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
On a lighter note :
After being married for 40 years , I took a careful look at my wife one day and said,"Forty years ago we had a cheap house,a junky old car,slept on a sofa and watched a 10" black and white TV,but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23 year old girl.
Now... I have a $250,000 home,a $45,000 car,a nice big bed and a large screen TV,but I'm sleeping with a 63 yr old woman.It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things".
My wife is very reasonable and told me to go out and find a hot 23 yr old girl and she would make sue that I would once again be living in a cheap house,driving a junky old car,sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10" black and white TV.
That's great I am going to read this to my husband. LOL (:

Location hidden

#101308 Jul 31, 2012
On a lighter note :
Good One MTO! LMAO...:0)

Toronto, Canada

#101309 Jul 31, 2012
AB and LW - I'm just trying to fill UT's shoes as he's MIA...LOL. AB - UT is Unchained Troll who was our resident humor guy

Location hidden

#101310 Jul 31, 2012
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
All Dee’s Lies-15 posts are pretty much null and void because it was found that ADL-15 was TC and he was posting under that name to instigate a fight between the Bobo’s and Billy Ray Kennimore. I would not believe a word of it considering the source!
This is how rumors get started and then later are mistaken as fact.
Thank you for clearing that up! That's why I think it is important to know the other "players." I thought it was weird that someone would be changing or checking oil on a 40-something degree morning.

Every report of the scream I've ever heard makes it seem like it was one scream--not a bunch of screams or a drawn-out altercation.(I am not talking about the mild argument between Holly and the abductor which supposedly also took place.) It makes me think someone was hiding in the shadows or in her car in the garage. Perhaps the reason Clint did not hear it was that his door was shut and his tv was on?

Toronto, Canada

#101311 Jul 31, 2012
NancyDrewToo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for clearing that up! That's why I think it is important to know the other "players." I thought it was weird that someone would be changing or checking oil on a 40-something degree morning.
Every report of the scream I've ever heard makes it seem like it was one scream--not a bunch of screams or a drawn-out altercation.(I am not talking about the mild argument between Holly and the abductor which supposedly also took place.) It makes me think someone was hiding in the shadows or in her car in the garage. Perhaps the reason Clint did not hear it was that his door was shut and his tv was on?
Yes ND2 - he usually fell asleep with the TV on and Karen said she closed his door.

Central KY

#101312 Jul 31, 2012
MTOIO theres another problem with the hot 23 year old, you arent wired for it and could blow a fuse at this point in time, then your wife would be the 1 looking for a hot 23 year old owning a nice car and home that are paid for.

Location hidden

#101313 Jul 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes ND2 - he usually fell asleep with the TV on and Karen said she closed his door.
Thank you. It would seem that was done for a dual purpose-- to keep Holly from disturbing Clint's sleep and to keep Clint's tv noise from bothering Holly as she studied that morning. However, that closing of the door may have kept Clint from hearing the scream, which supposedly happened at about 7:40. But then he did hear the house dog barking at about 7:50, prompting him to get up and see everything else. I still wonder what set the house dog off, and how long it barked before Clint got annoyed enough to get up and see what was happening.

Toronto, Canada

#101314 Jul 31, 2012
JER29 wrote:
MTOIO theres another problem with the hot 23 year old, you arent wired for it and could blow a fuse at this point in time, then your wife would be the 1 looking for a hot 23 year old owning a nice car and home that are paid for.
This is true but what a way to go!...LOL

Central KY

#101315 Jul 31, 2012
ND2 checking your oil wouldnt be unusual before going to work but changing your oil would. Dana said Holly didnt make it to her car but that doesnt tell us where she was jumped. You would have to assume her back was turned when she was attacked. Her hands were full of books, lunch, and a purse as well. We dont know if her car was backed in or was pulled in front 1st either. Although only 1 person reported hearing a scream it would fit this scene. Was the scream a result of being surprised or a little later as she was injured? If she didnt make it to her car she could have been jumped as she turned to shut the door and then taken into the garage where the blood was found. We know which direction she was last seen but not which way the perp took her in a vehicle. Reenacting the crime as best as possible might uncover a detail that was forgotten at the time. Have some friend assist the family and plug in everything at the same time intervals with others asking questions and making notes. Go through it several times if necessary. The purpose isnt to prove anything but to see if something was overlooked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jj&dh 1 hr teia13 1
Anyone know Amy Todd? 2 hr JBe 4
The letter "M" 2 hr MaJik 1
Brittany Martinez 10 hr Block G 5
Election 17 hr wow 7
It's only good for my husband (Dec '17) 18 hr MakeItGood 18
Donna Reaves Sun jeff 8

Darden Jobs

Personal Finance

Darden Mortgages