[PA] Ex-Marine, Philadelphia Police O...

[PA] Ex-Marine, Philadelphia Police Officer Michael Minor brutal DV...

There are 4 comments on the Behind The Blue WAll story from Jan 28, 2010, titled [PA] Ex-Marine, Philadelphia Police Officer Michael Minor brutal DV.... In it, Behind The Blue WAll reports that:

A PHILADELPHIA COP WAS ARRESTED YESTERDAY FOR ALLEGEDLY BEATING HIS GIRLFRIEND AND THREATENING TO KILL HER FAMILY... OFFICER MICHAEL MINOR, 36, A TWO-YEAR MEMBER OF THE FORCE ASSIGNED TO THE 12TH DISTRICT, IN SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA, WAS CHARGED WITH SIMPLE ASSAULT, HARASSMENT AND MAKING TERRORISTIC THREATS... COURT RECORDS SHOW THAT MINOR WAS ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Behind The Blue WAll.

No Say

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 1, 2010
NONE OF THIS IS TRUE. I DONT UNDERSTAND Y U GUYS R LYING!!! THIS WAS NOT SERIOUS!!! NONE OF THIS NEVER HAPPENED THIS IS ALL A LIE!!! BUT IF THIS THIS HAD TO DEAL WITH A WHITE COP THIS ALL WOULD'VE DROP...IT PROBABLY WOULDNT NEVER MADE THE MEDIA!!! U GUYS JUS WANT THE SPOTLIGHT SO U RUIN MY DADS LIFE FOR IT. N EVERYBODY THAT GOT SUMTHING TO SAY THINK TWICE N PUT URSELF IN THIS POSITION!!! N HE DIDNT THREATEN ANYBODY I KNOW MY DAD IN HE LOVES ME N HE WOULD NEVER SAY THAT EVER!!! HER SISTER WASNT EVEN THERE N SHE SAID THAT SHE JUS DOSENT LIKE HIM N SHE HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH TROUBLE THIS CULD GET HIM TO!!! JUS PLEASE STOP TELLING THESE STORIES FROM OUT OF NO WHERE! UR EFFECTING EVERYONE!
precius

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2010
i am srry babe but he did it4195
kim

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 16, 2010
something needs to be done about officer.I now for sure this officer is capable of this thimgs
No Say

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 17, 2010
NO!!! HE ONLY DID IT LIKE ONCE OR TWICE!! NOT NEVER INFRONT OF ME AND HE ONLY TOUCHED ME WHEN I CREID!! JUS STOP ITS HURTIN US JUS STOP!!! HE JUS NEEDS US TO MORE LOVE HIM! I WONT LET HIM TOUCH ME AGIN ITS WRONG I PROMISE!! ONLY WITH CLOTHES ON NEST TIME I PROMISE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenolden Pathmark SOLD to Collins ShopRite (Jun '12) Apr 28 Collingdale 8
Folcroft (Jul '12) Mar '16 Sharon 2
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Glenolden, PA (May '12) Mar '16 Anna 6
John Marchetti Back In Jail! (Apr '11) Feb '16 The One 18
Barker ave Feb '16 Dino 2
what is going up next to glenolden cvs? Feb '16 dmt 2
News Police: Man Using Snowblower "Blinded" Ambulanc... Feb '16 Wyatt Trayush 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darby Mortgages