Misaddressed marijuana goes to elderl...

Misaddressed marijuana goes to elderly Pa. couple

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Apr 25, 2011, titled Misaddressed marijuana goes to elderly Pa. couple. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Police say an elderly Pennsylvania couple was the unintended recipient of a very seedy delivery: a five-pound brick of marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

#1 Apr 26, 2011
Police Radio:::::::::: Captain, 5 pounds of MJ was picked up here at these old people's home.:::::
As soon as I get back to the station I will log in this evidence so the 4 pounds of MJ will be safe.:::::
10-4. I will make sure all 3 pounds are written up properly so that all 2 pounds can make it's way to court.
::::: Eh, Roger, 10-4.
::::::: I will have to take the afternoon off, if that is alright with you Captain, maybe I can take a sick day?
:::::::Sure, take a sick day. See you tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Help Deluge Congressional Offices in Favor of C... Sep '16 Get Out 8
Teenagers out of control in CH (Aug '09) Aug '16 The truth hurts 19
News Nine arrested in Upper Darby robbery spree (Aug '09) Aug '16 zionist dbl std 2
News A Movie Theater That Did It Right (May '06) Jul '16 bobc70 28
News Your school property taxes are probably rising ... Jul '16 unfair tax debate 1
News 2 held in Upper Darby meth raid Jun '16 frank 1
Glenolden Pathmark SOLD to Collins ShopRite (Jun '12) Apr '16 Collingdale 8

Darby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darby Mortgages