Christmas Shopping in Upper Darby, PA

There are 6 comments on the Associated Content story from Nov 9, 2009, titled Christmas Shopping in Upper Darby, PA. In it, Associated Content reports that:

If you want to make an all in one stop, 69th street in Upper Darby, PA would be a good place to go.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Hoffmeister

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2009
What,with all that crime there?No way.I live just under a mile away,and I won't shop there.I wish it was more secure,it would be far more convienient,till the crime rate lowers,I'll continue to go elsewhere.
you kidding me

AOL

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Well if you want to shop in upper darby make sure you have a bullet proof vest on, bring a safe instead of you're pocketbook or wallet to lock you're money away and be armed to the T cause you're guarentee to get mugged lmao
armen

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 10, 2009
it used to be nice to shop there when the old ladies used to come out there were parades festivals then the hoodlums moved in went down hill from there last time it was still good was early 80s after that it went down hill no all they sell is crap bums outside criminals trash its a far cry from what it was it is a shame seriously it was actually one of the better places to shop
Hoffmeister

United States

#4 Nov 11, 2009
In the 1960s,I use to go there,as a teen,to spend money I earned doing chores.I moved away for 18months,came back and still shopped there,in the late 1970s.Still ok to go there then.When I was working full time,I spent more at the malls when they opened-Springfield mall,Granite run mall,because you park once and all the stores indoors,free of weather conditions,was a new way to shop for many then.When low lifes began to be the new "shoppers",I avoided going there.Now I no longer have a car,it would be easier to go there,with what I read in the news,I still won't go back there.
50 year resident

Allentown, PA

#5 Nov 22, 2009
kwansa shopping in UD
Not Perfect But Fed Up

Beach Haven, NJ

#6 Nov 23, 2009
Somebody needs a spell checker. Can you guess who? Lets see he's illiterate and racist. In case you're mentally challenged its 50 year old resident. I guess some old sayings are true. Young fools become old fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dancing with the Upper Darby Stars coming this ... Apr 25 B Sweeney 1
News Upper Darby and the charter school questions Apr '15 WPDHUD0519018 3
Glenolden Walmart mid 20's Wankster Begs For Ha... Apr '15 WPDHUD0519018 1
wats up (Jun '11) Mar '15 Trouble 3
News Meth lab on wheels found in Upper Darby parking... Mar '15 Wyatt Trayush 2
News Delco cop acquitted on kidnap charges Mar '15 anonymous 7
News A Movie Theater That Did It Right (May '06) Mar '15 bob conley 25
More from around the web

Darby People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE