Police arrest 7th teen in bullying of...

Police arrest 7th teen in bullying of...

There are 8 comments on the LancasterOnline story from Feb 1, 2011, titled Police arrest 7th teen in bullying of.... In it, LancasterOnline reports that:

Police in suburban Philadelphia say they've arrested the seventh teen connected to a bullying incident in which a 13-year-old student was hung from a fence post by his jacket while one attacker recorded the encounter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LancasterOnline.

Ho Lee Schitt

Warrington, PA

#1 Feb 2, 2011
Put them all in a cell with the tossed salad man!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#2 Feb 2, 2011
Agreed!
Logical

Huntingdon Valley, PA

#3 Feb 9, 2011
And adults walked by and allowed this to continue.They young teen seems to be very mature for his age and I am glad the Eagles stepped in to give him some comfort.As young adults they should be taught in school how to raise children because the childen parents have no knowledge on the subject.If I was walking by I would have mased them

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#4 Feb 9, 2011
Logical wrote:
And adults walked by and allowed this to continue.They young teen seems to be very mature for his age and I am glad the Eagles stepped in to give him some comfort.As young adults they should be taught in school how to raise children because the childen parents have no knowledge on the subject.If I was walking by I would have mased them
have physically assaulted the bullies and paid the fine.
jewel821

Upper Darby, PA

#5 Feb 9, 2011
Some boys waited for my grandson to come out of Beverly Hills Middle School, and threatened him. I took him to the Boxing Gym off West Chester Pike where the director is so nice. He said " Ill help him get in shape and want to fight each one of them" I forgot his name, but he is a good trainer and helps make boys tough. They will always run into bullies in their lifetime, but have to stand up for themselves and tell their parents, teachers, and principal right away. It is not fair when they "outnumber" the boy. If I had caught them trying to hurt my Grandson, I just would have just went to jail.
sue

Lansdowne, PA

#6 Feb 15, 2011
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>have physically assaulted the bullies and paid the fine.
maybe person walked away because they were afraid that they were seen by the bullies and the bullies would get back at them

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

#7 Feb 15, 2011
sue wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe person walked away because they were afraid that they were seen by the bullies and the bullies would get back at them
You make an excellent point. But, I was speaking of what I would do... I am a 6'1", 295 lbs x-football player who can still handle his own. I would even argue that 3 teenagers against me would still be infair for them.
Eminent domain

Dover, DE

#8 Feb 15, 2011
Logical wrote:
I guarantee if any adult had stepped in to help the kid that adult would have been sued by the parents of the bullies.

In today's litigious society it's not surprising that people don't want to get involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teenagers out of control in CH (Aug '09) Dec '16 Ren 20
Donald Trump vs Clinton 2016 (The Issues, candi... Nov '16 MAGA2016 1
News Your school property taxes are probably rising ... (Jul '16) Oct '16 American 4
News Help Deluge Congressional Offices in Favor of C... Sep '16 Get Out 8
News Nine arrested in Upper Darby robbery spree (Aug '09) Aug '16 zionist dbl std 2
News A Movie Theater That Did It Right (May '06) Jul '16 bobc70 28
News 2 held in Upper Darby meth raid (Jun '16) Jun '16 frank 1

Darby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darby Mortgages