Chitwood: Murder suspect confessed to...

Chitwood: Murder suspect confessed to second slaying

There are 4 comments on the Delaware County Times story from Dec 24, 2008, titled Chitwood: Murder suspect confessed to second slaying. In it, Delaware County Times reports that:

Family members of Marie Ott were relieved Saturday to hear that an Upper Darby man had allegedly confessed to the 81-year-old Ridley Township woman's murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Delaware County Times.

Nina

United States

#1 Dec 24, 2008
I think Michael Chitwood is the best thing that happened to Upper Darby. GREAT JOB!!! We need people like Chitwood who are committed and dedicated. I was hoping that scumbag would break in my house...he would find out what justice is all about. He would taste all that he did to those innocent people. I think the death penalty is too easy on him, let him suffer for the rest of his life. This will show all the potential criminals what goes around comes around. Chitwood is the best!!!
50 year resident

Allentown, PA

#2 Dec 25, 2008
the murderer is an agent of CHANGE.
30 yrs resident

Springfield, PA

#3 Jan 6, 2009
I agreed with you Nina. GREAT JOB Sir. Chitwood and the Upper Darby Police.
WORDZ4WEAPONS

Allentown, PA

#4 Jun 24, 2009
i agree, the murderer is an agent of CHANGE, but... would it be vigilante justice if he was on my property?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Looking for Witnesses in Fatal Accident ... (May '12) Jul 1 DavenportIsAnAsshole 7
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Glenolden, PA (May '12) Jun 29 jeph 2
News Police: Boy May Have Been Lying On Tracks Prior... (Jun '08) Jun 25 Trachel 263
News Old soldiers prepare for a fading away (Jun '08) Jun 19 Harry Faustino C... 2
Parking ticket scam? (Mar '12) Jun 17 who cares 8
News Upper Darby schools to Wolf: We need help Jun 11 taxspendcry 2
Dancing with the Upper Darby Stars coming this ... Apr '15 B Sweeney 1
More from around the web

Darby People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Darby Mortgages