"Copper capers" cause destruction in ...

"Copper capers" cause destruction in Upper Darby

There are 1 comment on the 6 ABC story from Apr 2, 2010, titled "Copper capers" cause destruction in Upper Darby. In it, 6 ABC reports that:

UPPER DARBY, Pa. - April 2, 2010 -- Delaware County homes have been the at the center of a string of "copper capers." Realtor Ron Pierce would soon learn that most of the copper pipes in one home on Littlecroft Road were cut out even causing water damage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 6 ABC.

Hoffmeister

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2010
I lived in that neighbor hood,actually,Timberlake rd.,had freinds that lived on Littlecroft,Hampden,Woodcliffe .My family moved from there in 1969,not because of anything bad,all was good there then,just that my fathers job got better,so he could afford a bigger home.We moved to Lansdowne to a twin home.anyway,that area I lived in was clean,decent,little crime,most crimes were some vandalism,pranks,nothing like it is now.when I was out of school,my first job I intended to buy the home I grew up in,or the house next to it,my grandmother lived in (she was still living,so buying the house from her was an option),I liked it there that much.Now,I would'nt take a home there if it was offered to me free,and no taxes to pay.Disgusting how it is now.As I once said before,my home town is no longer home to me,the "sense of home" is gone.The same homes,other buildings,same streets but not the same feel of home.Even the current place I live(the past 40years)also no longer is "home" to me.Just a place to reside.Ruined by low lifes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Found Dead in Car in Germantown (Jul '11) Oct '17 Nomane 2
wake up black people Sep '17 coco4u 1
up and coming Folcroft Aug '17 Blue Eyes 1
News Expect delays this weekend as the city hosts mu... Jul '17 Fugitive Friday 1
Question to Collingdale pa. Police Chief (Jul '08) Jun '17 Tom 33
Free SahajaYoga Meditation in Lansdowne PA- Jun... Jun '17 Free Meditation L... 1
Barbara Jean and Raymond Thomas Jun '17 Monty73 1

Darby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darby Mortgages