Police: Pennsylvania man, 70, stoned to death by friend

Full story: The York Daily Record

A 70-year-old man was stoned to death with a rock stuffed in a sock by a younger friend who alleged the victim made unwanted sexual advances, authorities said.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 83 of83
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rock Hard

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Gaybriel wrote:
<quoted text> All in your mind. I post what is going on in the world outside your head, the one the majority of humans live in. Denying what I stated in the news is there for anyone to read. You see it as fantasy. Your problem. So what? I don't care where you mind is, not my responsibility to keep you on pysch meds to keep in touch with reality. Some people will actually confess to crimes they did'nt commit. You should know that IF your of average intelligence. This guy may be of that type. Here's a sample of your lunicy from your post- " Give it up Gaybriel horntooter". What a compliment. Then you say " I enjoy pulling your string". You want me to stay, and want to me to leave. Signs of Bi-polar.
It's evening; he IS back! Need I say more, his quote: "You want me to stay, and want to me to leave. Signs of Bi-polar". But the good news is that my "polar icecap is melting", what's your problem? Will surely receive an answer tomorrow evening. I so love it!
Gaybriel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Rock Hard wrote:
<quoted text>
It's evening; he IS back! Need I say more, his quote: "You want me to stay, and want to me to leave. Signs of Bi-polar". But the good news is that my "polar icecap is melting", what's your problem? Will surely receive an answer tomorrow evening. I so love it!
I spoke of this forum to the place that frequent. You and the others of similar positons, were not kindly recieved, when I said of what was being posted. 2 confirmed he was'nt gay. 8 people that were there today, agree with me. They said they'll be on here to argue with the likes of you. You know NOTHING of the victim, I know him somewhat, the ones I spoke to know him well. That proves you're speaking of people you only hear rumors about so vehemently. So, your "ice caps" are melting. Most likely along with any remaining humanity. I'm sure you'll be wearing a tin foil hat to compensate for the loss of those ice caps. My schizo neighbor assures me it works well.
Gaybriel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

The murderer,John Thomas was caught running naked in public near a elementary school! Got into a car to try to escape. Now has those charges to face also. Had convinced the victim to become a member of the Mormon church. The murderer had done activities with his victim such as bowling,miniature golf,going to restaurants. They knew each other 3 years. I'm sure some here still will come to the defense of this murderer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 83 of83
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Darby Discussions

Search the Darby Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 8 hr Roger the Racist 51,162
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr Roger the Racist 3,796
sams saloon Jul 13 erin 1
Caught On Camera: Drexel Hill ManPunched In The... Jun 22 Bobby 9
Do you approve of Nicholas Micozzie as State Re... (May '12) Jun '14 NoWayFastEddie 3
Aldan cops May '14 Jake pooper 2
Third suspect arrested in Delaware County carja... (Jul '12) May '14 Mainline and Section 8 4
•••
•••

Darby News Video

•••
Darby Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Darby Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••