A child suffered serious injuries after being struck by a car in Upper Darby Friday evening.

There are 1 comment on the Cbs3.com story from Apr 3, 2010, titled A child suffered serious injuries after being struck by a car in Upper Darby Friday evening.. In it, Cbs3.com reports that:

Required fields are marked with an asterisk The information you provide will be used only to send the requested e-mail and will not be used to send any other e-mail communications.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs3.com.

Hoffmeister

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2010
Before,during and after this accident,kids are still playing in the street without supervision.When I knew what happened,so should the other parents know,and I'm not a parent.The next day,it is well know what happened,kids still riding in the street.Those parents fully know that cars go too fast here,won't stop for red lights or stop signs.Just a few minutes ago,seen a vehicle go through the red light,and speeding.People just don't learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dancing with the Upper Darby Stars coming this ... Apr 25 B Sweeney 1
News Upper Darby and the charter school questions Apr '15 WPDHUD0519018 3
Glenolden Walmart mid 20's Wankster Begs For Ha... Apr '15 WPDHUD0519018 1
wats up (Jun '11) Mar '15 Trouble 3
News Meth lab on wheels found in Upper Darby parking... Mar '15 Wyatt Trayush 2
News Delco cop acquitted on kidnap charges Mar '15 anonymous 7
News A Movie Theater That Did It Right (May '06) Mar '15 bob conley 25
More from around the web

Darby People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE