Upper Darby cops press hunt for killer

Upper Darby cops press hunt for killer

There are 19 comments on the Delaware County Times story from Nov 15, 2008, titled Upper Darby cops press hunt for killer. In it, Delaware County Times reports that:

Township detectives are working around the clock to find the man who is responsible for a savage home invasion Monday that left an Upper Darby man dead and his wife seriously injured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Delaware County Times.

Kim

Upper Darby, PA

#1 Nov 16, 2008
My prayers are with you. That God will lead you right to these criminals. God bring healing to this dear woman and the family.
50 year resident

Catasauqua, PA

#2 Nov 19, 2008
this never happened before Upper Darby became black. it happens everywhere they go! it is time we sell them back to Africa. then they can run from lions,smear feces all over themselves, eat beatles and grubs, and cook the occasional white man in a big black pot over a fire and put sticks through their noses. Oh, wait, they do that now.
30 year resident

Harleysville, PA

#3 Nov 28, 2008
I agree 50 year, this kind of low class animalistic actions never happen until the blacks started moving to UD in numbers, first with the section 8 scum, than all the low income breed.

The schools are horrible now, you can barley send a child to learn with all the blacks from UD and Philly causing problem in the clases.

Of course, I'm a racist for saying all of this, right? But what if it was Canadians moving in and doing all this, would it be racist to say all those "Canadians" are ruining the town and should go back to where they came?

Maybe with Obama in now, all the blacks will shape up? No excuses now huh?
Not Perfect But Fed Up

Vineland, NJ

#4 Sep 19, 2009
The average income for UD township is $41,489 and has been for the last 20 years more or less. The last time I checked any family that only brings in that little amount of money is living in poverty. This county was living in poverty way before "The Blacks" moved in and you will continue to do so because obviously you are uneducated. The difference between UD then is the White trash was messing things up. The difference now is the Black trash is messing things up. Just like you have your good Whites well you have your good Blacks. You cannot lump all people of the same color into one catergory because it makes you look well lets just say less than intelligent. For the record there are more Whites on welfare, SSI and section 8 than any other race. It just turns my stomach to see people getting a free handout especially when Im in line paying cash for my food and you are using WIC. If we are going to discriminate against the poor lets not forget all of the White people who recieve daycare vouchers, first time home buyers credits and the elderly that get help with their property taxes. Its a dead give away to see people in line with 20 milks, cheeses and boxes of cereal. Welfare is welfare! I work for mine and their are many of us Blacks that do the same. You more than likely dont see us because we dont live in poor places like Upper Darby Township. And I didnt need to look to Obama for inspiration. I wanted better and I made it happen. I didnt want to live around low lifes so I worked hard. Maybe you should try it or are you incapable?
David

Wilmington, DE

#5 Sep 21, 2009
Not Perfect But Fed Up, they will never get it. A lot of these white people only see color before they see crime. I've explained the concept of both good and bad blacks and both good and bad whites. For some reason, thats a hard concept for people to understand.
YOU KIDDING ME

AOL

#6 Sep 22, 2009
David wrote:
Not Perfect But Fed Up, they will never get it. A lot of these white people only see color before they see crime. I've explained the concept of both good and bad blacks and both good and bad whites. For some reason, thats a hard concept for people to understand.
David you have to be joking or you do not see the news or read!!! every single crime committed by BLACK people, you're fed up? you are pathedic!!!! open a news paper or turn on the tv shooting,robberies,drug crimes, BLACK people have no clue what you could possibly be fed up about
Hoffmeister

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2009
Income is not a definition of low lifes.I worked for this guy who owned several apartment buildings,a movie theater,3 homes-one in Gladwyne,one in Florida,the other in the Phillipines(his wife is a native of that country)and this guy had no class at all.My grandmaother never had that high an income and was one of the most kind,gentle and clean person I knew.She only went as far as the 6th.grade.my best freinds mom,the same,never finished high school,but was self educated,clean and had good morals.A person can be of low income and still be a good person.It's about putting in the effort in raising a family,instilling decent common morality expected in a society,self respect for oneself and those you live with in a community.
David

Wilmington, DE

#8 Sep 23, 2009
YOU KIDDING ME wrote:
<quoted text>David you have to be joking or you do not see the news or read!!! every single crime committed by BLACK people, you're fed up? you are pathedic!!!! open a news paper or turn on the tv shooting,robberies,drug crimes, BLACK people have no clue what you could possibly be fed up about
And your just another prime example of what I stated before about looking at the race of the criminal before anything else. DID YOU EVER HEAR ME DENY THAT BLACKS COMMIT CRIMES? HELL NO. Look at all my other posts you stupid bastard before you start posting shit. Whether its black, white, hispanic, I don't care. Crime is crime and I hate criminals of all nationalities. You want to talk about shootings, lets talk about that WHITE man that shot up a whole fitness studio just because he couldn't get a woman in his damn life. How dare you have the nerve to call me pathetic when you can't even spell the damn word right.
David

Wilmington, DE

#9 Sep 23, 2009
Hell everyone does crime but everyone is so quiet when there is a crime committed by a white person. I see that people don't dig into their ass like they do us. The whole race get a stereotype when less than half, a hell of a lot less than, commits a crime. Its funny how whites don't get the same thing.
David

Wilmington, DE

#10 Sep 24, 2009
And for YOUR KIDDING ME, its funny how you didnt say shit about that WHITE yale student who killed that chinese girl and stuffed her body in a damn wall. It's funny how people are quiet about that on this forum but when black people do crime all you guys do is jump on here and run your mouth about it. Funny isnt it?
Not Perfect But Fed Up

Beach Haven, NJ

#11 Oct 2, 2009
I always say just because you are poor that doesnt mean that you have to act like it. You should have pride regardless of your socioeconomic status. However, the news media is owned by White America and reports news for White America. So I wouldnt be surprised if the news media portrays minorites as "the only criminals" or "animals". I've seen Whites and Blacks commit the same crimes and Blacks were punished more severely especially juveniles. Our kids get records and White children get sent home. What if anything does that teach a child. Well one, it teaches the White child that White is always right no matter how wrong you are. Two, it teaches Black kids how unfair the world really is. It teaches you to hate the majority and become destructive. I dont agree with either outcome but I do understand the theory. The same goes for mistakes that you make at work. A White person could be late x amount of times as well as a minority. I have seen Whites get more protection from the boss for the same mistakes. Its a good ole boy network no matter where you work. The system is flawed because people are flawed. Some things will never change no matter who the president is or what he stands for. By the way David, I wouldnt waste my time trying to fight ignorance. Its fruitless. I'm just going to keep living well and being positive. I know it kills some but not all of my White neighbors to see me with the best of everything. But the good thing is, they cant stop me. I see them cringe when I walk out of my $200,000 house that I own as I jump into my new car thats paid for. I laugh on the inside because I know I'm the shit and they know it too. Life sure is great and they said that we are in a recession. Ha! Seriously, we have the power to change the world but first we must change ourselves. Change starts at home, then the community, then the world. Wake up people! If you keep finding negativity, you're putting out negative energy into the world. You cant run from the Blacks forever. They will follow you and feed off your negativity. Invite them to your churches and secret community meetings. Maybe the good Lord will knock some sense into them.
Let the church say Amen.
Not Perfect But Fed Up

Beach Haven, NJ

#12 Oct 2, 2009
I guess some Whites think that Blacks shouldnt have as much as they have or more. I guess their ignorance allows them to feel threatend. Oh well. Some people need to feel superior in order to feel good about themselves. I feel good knowing that I have the best and I dont worry about what other people have or what they do. I know that I'll live a long time because I dont stress over trivial things like the color of someones skin. I judge the person and keep it moving. I'm too busy thinking about where I'm going to vacation next year.
David

Wilmington, DE

#13 Oct 2, 2009
Not Perfect But Fed Up wrote:
I guess some Whites think that Blacks shouldnt have as much as they have or more. I guess their ignorance allows them to feel threatend. Oh well. Some people need to feel superior in order to feel good about themselves. I feel good knowing that I have the best and I dont worry about what other people have or what they do. I know that I'll live a long time because I dont stress over trivial things like the color of someones skin. I judge the person and keep it moving. I'm too busy thinking about where I'm going to vacation next year.
Thank you. At least I have some people following me in that ideal spec. There is too much controversy in the world, not just upper darby, about the color of someones skin. Thought that all this racism bullshit was abolished in a lot of peoples minds but there are still too many cases of the ignorant coming strong saying blacks this and blacks that before they look at what we even do. Its a shame really, it most definitely is.
DixR4Chix

Allentown, PA

#14 Jan 19, 2011
Why are they looking for a killer?
What about all these saved parking spaces?
Who's gonna collect all this furniture?
DixR4Chix

Allentown, PA

#15 Jan 19, 2011
Try north Philly.
Hello welcome to reality

Wilmington, DE

#16 Feb 1, 2011
First of all , all you bitches saying that black ppl this and black ppl that , YES . i understand cause i am BLACK . actually im a teenager and ive read these comments full of fucking racist jokes & comments towards coloured people . WHITE people are not perfect , NOBODY is . Just because the bad black people in philly and upper darby , doesnt judge the rest of the black generation ! i feel VERY OFFENDED OF WHAT THAT 50 YR OLD RESIDENT SAID . you obviously are a immature BASTURD .
Not Perfect But Fed Up

Lenni, PA

#17 May 8, 2011
Actually I've been to Belize, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico and Thailand. Where do you go on holiday DixR4Chix besides the Jersey Shore? You are the same individual that has to open the door for me or service me when I am being spoiled by my financially powerful Black husband. You are beneath me and unqualified to conversate with a woman of my socieoeconomic background.
54 year resident

Drexel Hill, PA

#18 Jun 1, 2011
upper darby cops could not find a sack of dog crap if it hit them in the face and went up their noses
Someone

Toronto, Canada

#20 Dec 19, 2016
The average income for UD township is $41,489 and has been for the last 20 years more or less. The last time I checked any family that only brings in that little amount of money is living in poverty. This county was living in poverty way before "The Blacks" moved in and you will continue to do so because obviously you are uneducated. The difference between UD then is the White trash was messing things up. The difference now is the Black trash is messing things up. Just like you have your good Whites well you have your good Blacks. You cannot lump all people of the same color into one catergory because it makes you look well lets just say less than intelligent. For the record there are more Whites on welfare, SSI and section 8 than any other race. It just turns my stomach to see people getting a free handout especially when Im in line paying cash for my food and you are using WIC. If we are going to discriminate against the poor lets not forget all of the White people who recieve daycare vouchers, first time home buyers credits and the elderly that get help with their property taxes. Its a dead give away to see people in line with 20 milks, cheeses and boxes of cereal. Welfare is welfare! I work for mine and their are many of us Blacks that do the same. You more than likely dont see us because we dont live in poor places like Upper Darby Township. And I didnt need to look to Obama for inspiration. I wanted better and I made it happen. I didnt want to live around low lifes so I worked hard. Maybe you should try it or are you incapable?
You are the most racist, close minded , Immature, Selfish, Stupid Person I have ever seen.
As if you white Pale trash don't eat meat!
You probably raped every single creature in your neighbourhood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Darby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
up and coming Folcroft Aug 13 Blue Eyes 1
News Expect delays this weekend as the city hosts mu... Jul '17 Fugitive Friday 1
Question to Collingdale pa. Police Chief (Jul '08) Jun '17 Tom 33
Free SahajaYoga Meditation in Lansdowne PA- Jun... Jun '17 Free Meditation L... 1
Barbara Jean and Raymond Thomas Jun '17 Monty73 1
News Your school property taxes are probably rising ... (Jul '16) May '17 yidfellas v USA 5
To Tom Rundgen May '17 Patriot 1

Darby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Darby Mortgages