Alabama High School Football - Baldwi...

Alabama High School Football - Baldwin County topped by Daphne

There are 7 comments on the MaxPreps story from Sep 22, 2007, titled Alabama High School Football - Baldwin County topped by Daphne. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

The Baldwin County Tigers football team , was beaten 21-0 in Friday's league challenge with the host Daphne Trojans The Trojans will now prepare for their challenge against Montgomery . via MaxPreps

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

JOE STEVENS

Fairhope, AL

#1 Oct 2, 2007
THE TIGERS WILL COME BACK ON TOP YOU CAN BET YOUR MONEY ON THAT
Mark Meyers

Bay Minette, AL

#2 Oct 3, 2007
yeah ok...
Your team sucks and always has.
GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!
xavier dortch

Fairhope, AL

#3 Oct 29, 2007
dont let aaron be quarterback or luther you need randall in the back field.williams
Chris H

Excelsior, MN

#4 Jan 7, 2009
Man, I Play For The Tigers. Our Coach D. Woffard Is A Good Christian Man Who Is Going To Turn Our Team Around. We Have Had A Few Ruff Seasons But Hey, Everything Is Going To Change.
Former BCHS Player

Mobile, AL

#5 Jan 8, 2009
The Tigers haven't had a really good season and been deep in the playoffs since the late 70's and early 80's. The 1980 team could kick the asses of any team BCHS has fielded since.
Yeah, the tiger kinda suck for now, but I agree with Chris the newest coach has a chance to turn things around.
Just remember, the tigers lost a good coach and haven't been able to get one since the City of Bay Minette quit supporting the coaches salary several years ago.
HEY

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2010
THEY STILL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Another Former BCHS

Mobile, AL

#7 Nov 15, 2010
Former BCHS Player wrote:
The Tigers haven't had a really good season and been deep in the playoffs since the late 70's and early 80's. The 1980 team could kick the asses of any team BCHS has fielded since.
Yeah, the tiger kinda suck for now, but I agree with Chris the newest coach has a chance to turn things around.
Just remember, the tigers lost a good coach and haven't been able to get one since the City of Bay Minette quit supporting the coaches salary several years ago.
You are spot on about why BCHS hasn't been able to get better coaches. Mayor Dobbins was the one that axed the coaches salary benefit a few years ago. The teams performance since has been worse than "sucks". Lyle Underwood (retired 1980) was the last really good coach at BCHS.
You are also correct about the 1980 team. They could absolutely crush any of the teams fieled since. I also think the 1980 team could dominate any of the teams in the region now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daphne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please read before taking out loan from Tower L... Jun 27 awkze2003 1
News Ted Cruz says he's not watching Democratic deba... (Dec '15) Feb '16 lactose intolerant 10
Seeking affordable orthodontia in Daphne area Feb '16 Daphne mom 1
News Daphne woman convicted of embezzling money for ... (Mar '11) Jan '16 Long Strange Trip 5
News Man at Ted Cruz rally wearing 'Islam sucks' shi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
Little Crusaders Day Care (Dec '15) Dec '15 Lake Forest Loosers 1
News Earline Martin-Harris, former Prichard coucilwo... (Dec '14) Nov '15 aprayerGodbless 2

Daphne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Daphne Mortgages