Anonymous

Inez, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2011
How many people have to die before this pill popping streak ends....what happened to smoking a fatty and chilling out? This year many have passed away due to dope.....many were friend or aquaintences. Please think of those you know and remember those you've lost due to this long lasting disease epidemic. Here are some to remember and you can add some of you own: Joe Bias, Will Marcum, Bill Conley, Kevin Spencer, Earnie Barker, and many, many more. Each of these people had friends, family, and loved ones who still hurt because of their choices. They were all good people that had been consumed by addiction and always chasing a bigger better high. God Bless Them ALL and let their deaths help let us all see what these new pills can do and hopefully redirect addicts and possibly save hundreds of lives!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 8, 2011
god bless all of the families that has this on there hearts. 3 in my family.
bbb

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 10, 2011
omg
4Justice

Wharton, WV

#4 Sep 12, 2011
I have lost many in my life that were good people, just chose the wrong path in life. I have wished a thousand times that others would look at the loss in our communities and see that we do not want to lose any more of our friends and family to this stuff. My thoughts are with you.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 13, 2011
4Justice wrote:
I have lost many in my life that were good people, just chose the wrong path in life. I have wished a thousand times that others would look at the loss in our communities and see that we do not want to lose any more of our friends and family to this stuff. My thoughts are with you.
god bless you. people just don't think it will happen to them? it will happen sooner than later. theres help out there you just got to go get it and want help of course.
really

Wharton, WV

#6 Sep 16, 2011
Where is the help ??? If you dont have money or insurance or a car to get somewhere , where is the help ???????
AnExcuseIsAnExcu se

Orange, VA

#7 Sep 16, 2011
If you say you can't get help for your addiction because you have no money, no insurance, and no car, you are just making an excuse for your behavior. You're somehow finding the money and a ride to get your fix. If you really want to change, you find a way. Period.
May God Bless anyone who is struggling with this epidemic of addiction. My prayer is that you realize your life is worth it before it's too late.
really

Wharton, WV

#8 Sep 17, 2011
tell me how to get help //// try going with no insurance and see how far you get if you can get someone to drive you there /////you dont know how hard it is /////

Location hidden

#9 Sep 18, 2011
really wrote:
tell me how to get help //// try going with no insurance and see how far you get if you can get someone to drive you there /////you dont know how hard it is /////
u r right i dont know and i will never find out because i never did do drugs because i know better.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 18, 2011
BooneBitch wrote:
How many people have to die before this pill popping streak ends....what happened to smoking a fatty and chilling out? This year many have passed away due to dope.....many were friend or aquaintences. Please think of those you know and remember those you've lost due to this long lasting disease epidemic. Here are some to remember and you can add some of you own: Joe Bias, Will Marcum, Bill Conley, Kevin Spencer, Earnie Barker, and many, many more. Each of these people had friends, family, and loved ones who still hurt because of their choices. They were all good people that had been consumed by addiction and always chasing a bigger better high. God Bless Them ALL and let their deaths help let us all see what these new pills can do and hopefully redirect addicts and possibly save hundreds of lives!
suboxen is helping a lot of addicts and methadone.
felicia

Delbarton, WV

#11 Sep 18, 2011
BooneBitch wrote:
Rest-N-Peace my hubby Steve Edwin Lupson II..i love you i look up to the sky and find myself talkin to you about my decisions to make everyday you changed my whole world but i wouldnt change a min of the time we spent together on this earth.hope to see ya again when its my turn to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tigers Football News 37 min fan 5
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 56 min honeymylove 13,657
Last Post Wins (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 18,364
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,008
Create your own Forum 2 hr YIM 417
pretended to be a christian Sun cats meow 1
Men pop Tommy Hilfiger tee polo TH tshirt Jul 30 Wend 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages