1 post removed

Since: Sep 09

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2009
well yeah i know it is true..and she is nasty as hell too
kellie from ohio

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 25, 2009
shes a hoe for sure and most of the people she hangs with are as bad as she is and she caries lice too
skb2008

Catawba, VA

#5 Sep 25, 2009
i've known her since middle school. we used to be really good friends and from what i hear.. her and this little bitch went into MAGIC MART and stole PANTIES and MAKE-UP i think it was and had a shit load of money in her purse. shes a nasty ass hoe.. she was never like that when i was friends with her but shes pretty much a skank whore. and yes.. she carries lice bad too.. shes always gettin' CPS called on her.. because she doesn't take care of her kid(s).. I'm not sure how many she has... but she doesnt take care of them and not only does she have lice and CANT GET RID OF IT.. her kids have it to.. so when she finds out CPS has been called.. someone who works for CPS calls her.. and they are good friends.. and Sarha goes out and gets a lice removal kit thing and gets rid of it for that day.. obviously they keep commin back..
hahahaha

Morgantown, WV

#6 Sep 26, 2009
sarha used to stay with me, i've known her since she was little. i wont say what she has or has not done, but a few of you seem not to know her as well as think. no, i'm not "hoe", nor do i drugs, just thought i'd get that out of the way.
she has one child, and no, neither of them had lice when they lived with me, and yes, she took very good care of ally when she was here. the only person i have ever known to call cps on her was her dad, he does it when ever he gets mad at her. he called when she stayed with me, and the only time anyone from cps called was when they set up the home visit. at which it was found that there were no grounds for investigation. and it had nothing to do with having a friend at cps, as it was not in boone co. i wont say she has never done any thing wrong, since she is human, and every one makes mistakes, but there was no reason to bring ally into it. no matter what a parent does wrong, you should never bring a child into it.
Yeah my thought

New Bern, NC

#7 Sep 26, 2009
i know sarah and for the record she is a hoe she is a druggie and she HAS LICE !!! no matter what hahahah says she has lice and has had it for about 2 or 3 yrs she is covered in it when i ck her head infested wasnt a good term for it and poor alley that kid is beautiful and to have a mom like that is horrible ....everyone makes mistakes but there is a line you draw and stop making the same ones over and over....for you to state ur not a hoe or druggie well no one ask about you no one cares ...its about sarah hun not you why be jealous make a discussion of you ..for christ sakes why do ppl continue to lie for their friends she is F'N nasty...wouldnt touch that nasty ass for no amount of cash .....
hahahaha

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2009
i said i wasn't either of those things for the person that said most of the people she hangs out with are those things. and i'm not jealous of any one, i have a good life, thanks. i didn't say she didn't have lice now, simply that she didn't have it while living with me. i didn't say what she does or does not do every day, only what was done in my home. and trust me, more than once i have told her she needs to stop the crap she does and worry about alley.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 1, 2009
hahahaha wrote:
i said i wasn't either of those things for the person that said most of the people she hangs out with are those things. and i'm not jealous of any one, i have a good life, thanks. i didn't say she didn't have lice now, simply that she didn't have it while living with me. i didn't say what she does or does not do every day, only what was done in my home. and trust me, more than once i have told her she needs to stop the crap she does and worry about alley.
well obviously shes not worried about her kid or she would stop doin drugs and take care of her kid.. she would try to get a life AND ATLEAST MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO GET RID OF THE LICE AND KEEP IT AWAY. i mean lord god shes what.. 19.. 20? HAVING LICE? thats sick.. shes needs to take better care of herself.. maybe one of these days CPS will come without her knowin and ally will get taken away from her.. in my opinion.. it would be the best thing for her.. poor thing
pissed of bitch

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2010
For all you stupid bitches runnin your mouth about sarha needs to stop and grow up and get a life dont need to sit here and keep puttin the girl down i know her VERY well and she does take care of her fuckin kid and about the lice part she don't fuckin have it so all you fuckin people saying shit about her and alley need to STOP this is so childish on here talking about people like trash because you have nothing else better to do with your time...and no one has any right talking about alley that lil girl is innocent and dont need to go through all this drama..and neither does sarha so if you dont know what the hell you are talkin about you need to keep your mouths SHUT..It sounds to me like that you all are just jealous of her...I mean come on all you do is sit on here and put people down that is high school drama you need to grow up and act your stupid age people...and leave your mouth off sarha or it could get real ugly and im not jokin and most of this shit i know who is writing it so u need to take a look at your damn self and your kids before you worry about someone elses!!!!!!
bigbitch0507

United States

#11 Feb 20, 2010
For all of you that want to talk about sarha take a look at yourself first you think she is so bad she could be alot worst she could be like alleys daddy Robert Bias nothing but an oxy head,or she could be like roberts parents Kathy and Ricky nasty as hell, or alleys step mom Amber Bias who aint nothing but a gold diggin ho,she is using and Robert Bias And Earnest Smith and neither one of them are smart enough to kick her ass to the curb only time she wants anything to do with this is on payday, and as far as the lice goes if Amber, Ricky, And Kathy would get rid of it Alley wouldn't get it..And she wouldn't give it to sarha and if anybody wants to run there mouth about sarha they should go talk to her big sister "Russie Colvin" and she what she thinks about the whole ordeal!!!!
hahaha

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 20, 2010
woooo watch out russie colvin is on the loose to fight her sisters battles LMFAO
joan adkins

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 20, 2010
lil shawty wrote:
i heard she is a hoe and is a drama queen does anyone know if its true
i know it's not true cause i'm her mother
joan adkins

Huntington, WV

#14 Feb 20, 2010
sarha dont need her big sister or anyone else for that matter.she is big a girl she know how to fight,and any body was to talk shit about my baby's better come see their mother
1 post removed
I DONT LIKE HER

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 26, 2011
lil shawty wrote:
i heard she is a hoe and is a drama queen does anyone know if its true
YEAH SHE IS A LOUD MOUTH AND DRAMA QUEEN
pookie

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Feb 11, 2011
I grew up wit these gurls and they r both nasty and they love pills so if u want anything from these gurls pull out a pill and u got it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 5 hr PieceMaker 12,441
Contessa Murphy 15 hr BOJANGLES 2
vivital shot 17 hr Info 8
Dentist in madison 18 hr Word is 5
Where is the asphalt 21 hr yep 5
tamara m the rat 21 hr Johnny Rotten 6
Chris Foxx (Feb '11) Wed Gailfriend 10
Danville Dating
Find my Match

Danville People Search