brayden

Logan, WV

#1 Jan 16, 2010
what do u think about teen moms having 1 kid after another like kendra hunt for example. breedig like a damn guinie pig or summin
mee

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2010
You need to get your facts straight my best friend is about to be a mom and she is only 18 and still in school and plans to stay in school,and NOT all teen moms will be like kendra hunt.
Teen Mom 17

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 19, 2010
"mee" ur right...im 17 AND hhave a lil 1, juss cause i had him early dont mean im gonna breed like a rabbit...sometimes things just happen...proud of u 4 stickin by ur friend...not many ppl. do now days cause of this sort of thing
hhhmmm

United States

#4 Jan 21, 2010
brayden wrote:
what do u think about teen moms having 1 kid after another like kendra hunt for example. breedig like a damn guinie pig or summin
What about the guys that are getting them preg. dont you think they could take a little bit of responsibility and wear a condom when they sleep around?
sassy kats sister

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 21, 2010
hhhmmm wrote:
<quoted text> What about the guys that are getting them preg. dont you think they could take a little bit of responsibility and wear a condom when they sleep around?
yea they should b a lil more respectful and wrap it...but they dont care and idk about the other girls but my babys dad is involved and things havnt been better.
unknown

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2010
Teen Pregnancy is a very touchy topic. Everyone looks at it in different ways. First of all who is paying for a teenage girl to have a baby and all the millions of things you have to buy for them. Believe me, im not here to judge so no one take any of this bad. We are all out there working our butt of to make every penny and giving it to teen mothers, or welfare. Its bull. Second, its irresponsible to be pregnant when you are in school and have no way to support your child with their needs. Third, guys should have as big of a part in this than girls.
In the bible it talks about fornication.
Fornication is understood that you do not fornicate (have sex)before your married.
In the Holy Bible(KJV)::
Romans 1:29- "Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness....."
Romans 1:32- Who knowing the judgement of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of DEATH, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do.
You can ask the Lord to come into your heart. But you will be judged one day for all that you have done wrong.
waterfairy

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 25, 2010
listen, if ur going too have sex use a contraceptive.. simple as that!!
madison girl

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 25, 2010
I totally understand what you are stating here...But the older generation is just as bad if not worse..WHo do you think pays for their childs medical coverage and food stamps every month! I was a teen mother and I can say that I have never got welfare..I am from a little town outside of Madison and the whole time I was growing up my neighbors were worthless drug user adults..They were just too lazy to get a job! But kept reproducing kids. I am not taking up for teen moms because it is hard and makes you grow up quick, I dont regret my child at all but I do wish I would have waited a little longer. I am just trying to say its not just teens.These 30 and 40 year old adults can get a job also. Correct? Its not just teens on welfare that run the streets of madison the first of every month. Its crazy nasy looking adults!
unknown

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2010
and I definitely agree with that. I have worked fast food, magic mart, gas stations.. trying to get through college.. and they are crazyy people!!
Listen here

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 26, 2010
I got prego my senior year. I finished school. I am 19 years old && I finished school. She has a wonderful daddy that does take care of her.

Just because we have kids early don't mean shit. We are taking damn good care of our little one.

It should be know ones concern about how old you are. You should be more worried if these babies are getting taken care of.
Tiffany

United States

#11 Jan 31, 2010
I hear ya "listen here" i had my daughter at 19 and her daddy takes care of us we have more than most 30 year olds and my child has more love than her lil heart can hold.. I am 21 now and am in college and making something of myself.. As for my lil girl she is 2 and is smart as can be can spell her name knows her address counts to 13 and knows her alphabet, she is happy and healthy as any parents could wish for. LOOKS LIKE THIS TEEN MOM IS DOING HER JOB!!
listen here

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2010
i here ya tiffany

Since: Feb 10

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2010
Let'em have all the kids they want as long as they get off their lazy ass and get a job to support them. I am TIRED of supporting lazy/baby making machines with MY hard earned tax dollars ! GET A JOB !! I total believe in state aid but, there's got to be a limit !!
wut ever

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 5, 2010
Wenchette wrote:
Let'em have all the kids they want as long as they get off their lazy ass and get a job to support them. I am TIRED of supporting lazy/baby making machines with MY hard earned tax dollars ! GET A JOB !! I total believe in state aid but, there's got to be a limit !!
ur so rude, who says shit like that? not every teen knows shes gonna get pregnant, sometimes it just happens. there are some who are worthless but some are good girls that juss messed up. its not a hard mistake 2 make. u shouldnt jude,.. 1 of ur kids could just as easily make a bby. 1 day
piffany mitchell

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 6, 2010
i have a lil gitl yes i had her at 18 and yes i was in school but it dosnet make me a bad person i take care of her my parents dont i do and kendra hunt is my best friend ok have u ever seen her with her kids most likely not she is a wonderful mother ok she loves her kids and takes care of em
truthfull

United States

#16 Mar 6, 2010
come down off the cross somebody else needs the wood
Mommy_to_a_littl e_girl

Danville, WV

#17 Mar 6, 2010
Wenchette wrote:
I think its kinda funny your mentioning that.. cause I can think of a couple other things you should be complaining about besides pregnant mothers getting your hard earned tax dollars what about all these drug heads who never worked a day in here life getting your hard earned cash? I swear im so sick of drugs heads getting money and spending it on there problems not there children! & not to mention half of them going and drawing SSI cause somehow they faked that they are insane for some reason!! so why dont you bitch about that for while instead of teen mother having children. & if you are a teen mother using drugs & not being a better mother for your child then this is for you too. your children should be took from you! I hope they do start drug testing people who draw SSI & food stamps!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Word Game (Feb '10) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 13,056
4 Letter WORD Game (Feb '10) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 4,263
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 15,697
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 14,502
Debbie Ferrell 6 hr Someone knows 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Nosy Rosie 4,484
whats the deal with pamela ann mcneely 10 hr 2284 5

Danville Jobs

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages