First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Logan, WV

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Just wondering if anyone knows Randy Jarrell from Greenview.

“Playarama Triple A”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 20, 2010
just wondering wrote:
Just wondering if anyone knows Randy Jarrell from Greenview.
Don't know him but, I do know alot of people from Greenview and also all of Rt 17.
2 posts removed
I know

Wheeling, WV

#5 Sep 3, 2010
Why in the hell would you talk about a dead person for is it because you are a low life well I think instead of talking about a dead person get off your lazy ass and get a job instead of getting a check.
Heather Ellis

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 4, 2010
I am not defending my mom. Why in the hell would you bring my fathers name on this topix website. He was a wonderful man. I want to know who the fuck meee is because for some reason you are a fake bitch and will not put your real name. So get off your lazy ass and quite getting a check and hiding behind a computer screen.
1 post removed
lol

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2010
Yes I know Randy, why what has he done now?
hahaha

Daniels, WV

#9 Sep 10, 2010
well the way im taking it they wasnt saying anything about that guy the were talking about the pillhead wife
1 post removed
Heather Ellis

Charleston, WV

#11 Oct 1, 2010
The only Thing I am asking is to keep my fathers name off of here because like i said before i am not defending my mother but just keep my fathers name out of your mouth. Thank You
omg

Powellton, WV

#12 Jun 22, 2011
I guess people still needs to get a life..Hello Reality check people
mee

Hansford, WV

#13 Jun 23, 2011
Heather Ellis wrote:
The only Thing I am asking is to keep my fathers name off of here because like i said before i am not defending my mother but just keep my fathers name out of your mouth. Thank You
I apologize if I offended u. I was not talking bad about Boo at all. I knew him and he was a GREAT person. I would NEVER put that man down. I was just asking if they new his wife. I think she done him wrong. She acted like she was such a good wife but even in the woods, you cant hide from everyone. I think alot of people knew what and who she was doing. Now, shes having 3somes with Johnny and Brenda. Shoot, her and Brenda almost looks like twins now lol. I think ppl need to know, who dont already what kind of person she truly is
LaLaLaLa

United States

#14 Jun 23, 2011
1st of all..Boo and his niece were the ones who told Karen snorting pills would work faster for her. Everyone knows Karen isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer so why would you tell someone like her to snort pills for relief for her headaches? As for Boo yes he was a great man but we all have faults and no one should be left out of that situation that happened. Heather..your mother loves you and why you dont defend her is down right disprectful and when shes gone you will be crying the same blues. If you would get your head out of your b/f's ass and spent some time with your family you would see that Karen is trying to change but she needs love and support from the ones she loves the most. As for Johnny and Brenda...if there house blew up and them in it I would be cheering. Theres no hope for someone who keeps pushing and pushing shit on a helpless very depressed person. Karen has never done anything but starve for attention and I agree she got it all the wrong way but she is still your mother..peace out
LaLaLaLa

United States

#15 Jun 23, 2011
meee wrote:
Don't know him but do know a Karen Ellis. She used to be married to Boo Ellis. She cheated on him quite a few times. She was and still is a pill head.
And you should know since you were right there cheating with her
Heather Doss

Charleston, WV

#16 Jun 23, 2011
Who ever LaLaLaLa is don't know me as good as you think you do. One I'm married I have been married now for 3 months. Two I am going to school to make something out of my life, instead of sitting at home drawling a check. That is the reason I don't go see my mom often and just to let you know my mom is trying to come clean she has been clean for a month, and it is pretty funny that you sit there and hide behind a computer and can't even put your real name on here. So before coming on here saying this shit make sure you know me better.
Heather Doss

Charleston, WV

#17 Jun 23, 2011
Which Niece are you talking about.
mee

Hansford, WV

#18 Jun 23, 2011
LaLaLaLa wrote:
<quoted text>And you should know since you were right there cheating with her
LOL, umm not even close. First of all Im not a carpet mun**er, second of all, Im not a cheater. Thats something Ive never understood is ppl cheating on someone, its trashy.
LaLaLaLa

United States

#19 Jun 23, 2011
Heather Doss wrote:
Who ever LaLaLaLa is don't know me as good as you think you do. One I'm married I have been married now for 3 months. Two I am going to school to make something out of my life, instead of sitting at home drawling a check. That is the reason I don't go see my mom often and just to let you know my mom is trying to come clean she has been clean for a month, and it is pretty funny that you sit there and hide behind a computer and can't even put your real name on here. So before coming on here saying this shit make sure you know me better.
Heather Dear I know you better than you think. lmao
hmmm

United States

#20 Jun 23, 2011
If she has been clean for a month and schools out..then why do you not go around her and your little sister?
Heather Doss

Charleston, WV

#21 Jun 23, 2011
To LaLaLaLa and hmmm I know your the same person. Since you know me better than I think then why don't you grow some ball's and tell me who you are? At least I'm not scared to put my name. I'd be ashamed you have to hide behind a screen and fake name. Oh and BTW I have seen my mom since school's been out shows how much you really know. The reason why I don't go see my mom and sister that much is because gas is so high. Another reason I don't go see them that much is I've tried to separate myself from the route 17 area and most of the people in it. About the only thing up 17 are druggies and welfare cases screaming MY CHECK I'd be ashamed if that was my life goal to get a monthly check. I'm glad Stevie and I got together he's the best thing that's happened to me he's straight edge he don't believe in smoking,tobacco use, alcohol or drugs. So referring to your other post about me being stuck up his ass YES I AM. I would rather be stuck up his ass than putting something up my nose or smoking or some stupid shit. I've got nothing else to say to you. Your a lowlife piece of shit and I'm not wasting another breath on you.
whatever

Charleston, WV

#22 Jun 24, 2011
WOW! Looks like she hit the nail right on the head lol. I agree with Heather, if u know her like u say or think u do, u would know what kind of life she had with her mom. U need to leave her alone. Karen might be cleaning herself up, but that dont erase ths past and take away the hurt that Heathet has endured. Im guessing this is 1 of Karens susters, if so, u should be ashamed of yourself cause even 1 of u all even made the remark that if Karen didnt straighten up, u were gonna take Chelsey from her. Now that Karen is supposedly straightening up, u automatically think Heather should just run to her with open arms? It dont work that way. Why dont Karen go see Heather? Its the same distance and it goes both ways. Now, u need to think abt things b4 u start running your mouth on an innocent teenager. Remember, Karen is suppose to be the adult not Heather so back off.
Heather Doss

Charleston, WV

#23 Jun 24, 2011
I Want to Thank whatever.
mary

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Jun 24, 2011
i think people should stay out of everyones biz,if you dont know what is going dont get in it it just makes things worse but i guess alot of people dont have nothing else better to do in there life this is the way i feel please dont talk about somes loved one that has passed away cause i will tell you you talk about one of my loved ones that has passed away i will kick your ass and you cane belive that bitch write if u are big enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 min Again n Again 1,475
Wendy's friggin sucks 11 hr BigBaller 4
Hott girls in Danville 21 hr Newport neighbor 2
Misty Mon True story 22
Lesbians from The Creek Mon Prayer Warrior 1
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) Mon Hatti_Hollerand 14,806
Speedway Drive Through coming soon Mon Bkooo 2

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance