VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly...

VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disabled, Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

3,942 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1163 Nov 5, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
The parasites will always want to steal from someone, doesn't matter who, but the rich is more fun for them. When the rich move all the jobs to China or close everything down, the parasites will have no one to get da welfare from. It will be like New York right now with looters roaming the streets at night.
China is the blame not the rich. The rich was told one thing got another but that is all going to change no matter who's president. But if you think you come in and piss off all the rich and think they will give more jobs you have it all wrong. They will just shut it all down. Then where would you get your welfare from?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1164 Nov 5, 2012
I'm not blaming the rich, just Obama and the parasite, welfare mindset in this country. Nothing is free, someone MUST pay. You can either work and pay with YOUR sweat, or be a slave and kiss the azz of the massah.
joke

Salem, VA

#1165 Nov 5, 2012
If u thank rich people r going to help u,,U r
stupid for voting for Romney. Rich people are
for themself. not u,, Hello,,

Location hidden

#1166 Nov 5, 2012
joke wrote:
If u thank rich people r going to help u,,U r
stupid for voting for Romney. Rich people are
for themself. not u,, Hello,,
the rich are for the rich but who makes the rich us and they know it and there the one that make all our jobs so wake up
Chattanooga Shoe Shine

Raven, VA

#1167 Nov 6, 2012
cool_daddy_is_back wrote:
<quoted text>the rich are for the rich but who makes the rich us and they know it and there the one that make all our jobs so wake up
Oh,yes,shine their shoes outside a resort,and be their valet,gardener,upstairs maid in their mansion!

Since: Jul 10

Chesterfield, VA

#1168 Nov 6, 2012
Chattanooga Shoe Shine wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,yes,shine their shoes outside a resort,and be their valet,gardener,upstairs maid in their mansion!
Oh yes you have the much better idea, we can all lay around in Section8 playing PlayStation and waiting on a check!
yeaisaid it

Tazewell, VA

#1169 Nov 6, 2012
Chattanooga Shoe Shine wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,yes,shine their shoes outside a resort,and be their valet,gardener,upstairs maid in their mansion!
And only then if you are mexican working for a few dollars a day,,,
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1170 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>the rich are for the rich but who makes the rich us and they know it and there the one that make all our jobs so wake up
They didn't build that...we built it.
WORK

Raven, VA

#1171 Nov 6, 2012
yeaisaid it wrote:
<quoted text>
And only then if you are mexican working for a few dollars a day,,,
You speak with a forked tongue..that's work,isn't it?? You can't have it both ways now,that they are lazy,or would work at a menial job for a few dollars! I swear,I believe Republicans are the Devil's apprentices!!! If Mitt Romney and his cronies,"steal" the election,I HOPE GOD VISITS THIS COUNTRY IN A BIG WAY!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1172 Nov 6, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
I'm not blaming the rich, just Obama and the parasite, welfare mindset in this country. Nothing is free, someone MUST pay. You can either work and pay with YOUR sweat, or be a slave and kiss the azz of the massah.
We'll give you a pass...kept your shyt and don't complain no damn more.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1173 Nov 6, 2012
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you have the much better idea, we can all lay around in Section8 playing PlayStation and waiting on a check!
That would be your mammies 2nd set of pit-bull puppies.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1174 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>China is the blame not the rich. The rich was told one thing got another but that is all going to change no matter who's president. But if you think you come in and piss off all the rich and think they will give more jobs you have it all wrong. They will just shut it all down. Then where would you get your welfare from?
Whose looking for welfare?

Location hidden

#1175 Nov 6, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose looking for welfare?
more then half of danville maybe you lol
omgagainreally

Hopewell, VA

#1176 Nov 6, 2012
Yeah we need a break to help pay for Obamas redistribution schemes.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#1177 Nov 7, 2012
omgagainreally wrote:
Right after we take your guns.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1178 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>more then half of danville maybe you lol
Its ok....nothing wrong with adding a few more whites to the roll.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1179 Nov 7, 2012
omgagainreally wrote:
It'll benefit more "trailer" park folk like you.
Kim

Bluefield, WV

#1180 Nov 7, 2012
Did it pass that the elderly and disabled get a tax break on personal property Tax?
allicansayiswow

Buffalo, NY

#1182 Nov 7, 2012
it's a damn shame that you people are on here taking this garbage...obviously nothing has changed in good old bsg! your like a little cult of all 4000?!i still have a lot of family there and know all to well what ya'll feel but i tell you that when you meet your maker that you all go to praise on sunday you wil have to answer for this too...i don't know what high horse you think your on but let me tell you bsg is not an affluent place to live nor the most desirable! the sad fact is that most of your kids are on drugs! and the next super drug will probably come right from swva!(just in case you don't know what a super drug is let me break that down for you CRACK...METH...i know you know what those are)there are only 3 economical classes in bsg the ones whom have the good jobs...the prison,railroad and well mines until now...the very poor...and everyone else works at walmart! grow up! these are old ways of thinking and let me tell you something most of you are too poor or came from families that were too poor to even think about having the nerve to think they are above anyone black or as most of you think welfare!!! i have a user name because like i said i still have links there not to cause them any grief...but for all of ya'll taking all that hot shit why do you? why does the klan wear bed sheets? ummm cause your all cowards...FYI THE REST OF MODERN CIVILIZATION DOESN'T ACT THIS WAY...just sayin oh and you can flag me now lol
Nitty Gritty

United States

#1183 Nov 7, 2012
allicansayiswow wrote:
it's a damn shame that you people are on here taking this garbage...obviously nothing has changed in good old bsg! your like a little cult of all 4000?!i still have a lot of family there and know all to well what ya'll feel but i tell you that when you meet your maker that you all go to praise on sunday you wil have to answer for this too...i don't know what high horse you think your on but let me tell you bsg is not an affluent place to live nor the most desirable! the sad fact is that most of your kids are on drugs! and the next super drug will probably come right from swva!(just in case you don't know what a super drug is let me break that down for you CRACK...METH...i know you know what those are)there are only 3 economical classes in bsg the ones whom have the good jobs...the prison,railroad and well mines until now...the very poor...and everyone else works at walmart! grow up! these are old ways of thinking and let me tell you something most of you are too poor or came from families that were too poor to even think about having the nerve to think they are above anyone black or as most of you think welfare!!! i have a user name because like i said i still have links there not to cause them any grief...but for all of ya'll taking all that hot shit why do you? why does the klan wear bed sheets? ummm cause your all cowards...FYI THE REST OF MODERN CIVILIZATION DOESN'T ACT THIS WAY...just sayin oh and you can flag me now lol
(1) Where the hell is "bsg"?

(2) What the hell are you babbling about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Protestants Christians ? (Sep '13) Aug 29 Mike_Peterson 9
News Driver replaced after woman asks for whites only Aug 17 Spotted Girl 4
News Lowe's black delivery driver replaced: Racist c... Aug 11 Meetoo 1
News Biden: Romney will 'put y'all back in chains' (Aug '12) Jul '15 Northern Ireland 1,194
Hughes Home for Exceptional Children Jul '15 Autism World 1
Debate: Marijuana - Danville, VA (Aug '10) Jul '15 Demarcus 34
Does anyone know.....Crystal Hardy os Shannon R... (Aug '10) Jun '15 Crystal Hardy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages