Manager: Fracas led to firing

Apr 22, 2010 Full story: UnionLeader.com

Michelle DiCampo says she was fired from her manager's job at Xtra Mart convenience store after trying to protect others during a confrontation with a customer a clerk refused to sell alcohol to.

Full Story
too funny

Derry, NH

#1 Apr 24, 2010
She deserved it! Every time i would walk in there with my child her mouth was ridiculous i don't even think i have heard someone swear that much even in a rap video. I mean come on have some class lady...do you even know how to act professional...i would have never hired you...and the way you put yourself to the men that go there regularly that's wrong. they are customers not animals...even though some might be...oh and that day one of your employees made a mistake that another employee told you about and you went off calling them a motherf***er that to me is unacceptable. XTRA MART you made the right choice firing her she made a bad name for your company...hopefully you'll learn from experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Oct 26 Anorexia is in 300
Wanda Cote (Aug '13) Oct 1 Smiley123 7
Seabrook police hope cruiser cameras help 'win ... Aug '14 Brookaforlife 1
neighbors unkept yard Aug '14 john 1
badwolf @ the racks tavern rt 125 Aug '14 Anonymous 1
Review: Golf Course Lawns Jul '14 Joseph develis 1
Three NH students named Presidential Scholars Jun '14 CALHIGH 1

Danville News Video

Danville Dating
Find my Match