Resident Chases Out Suspected Thief o...

Resident Chases Out Suspected Thief on Chandler Road

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Resident Chases Out Suspected Thief on Chandler Road. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The following are excerpts from the Andover Police log. The log is open to the public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Michelle Griffin

New Hampton, NH

#1 Feb 10, 2013
What is wrong with this picture? Jacqueline Meuse of Sandown, NH has multiple arrests and is still walking around destroying lives.

She was a stripper with a real future for awhile. Until my traumatic brain injured and Parkinsons diseased husband landed under her. She hasn't worked since the strip club closed because of narcotics activity.

She has destroyed my husbands last days on this earth. He has no clue that this is her JOB. He thinks she loves him. He's 60 this year. She's just turned 30.

She roams around the southern part of NH and the northern part of MA. Most notoriously in Methuen, Andover, Lawrence, Lowell, all of those towns are in danger because of her activity. All of them.

I can almost guarantee that if she's driving around in her car she is doing something illegal. Hell if she's a passenger in my husbands car she's got him doing the taxi work for her illegal activities.

Keep your eyes open for this one Officers. She's a filthy thing and usually has needles on her person. Beware.
Michelle Griffin

New Hampton, NH

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Oh by the way officers, she drives a dark blue ford focus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested for smoking pot in car (Nov '10) Thu shot to death 5
News Trump, Clinton in all-out battle for New Hampshire Nov 6 TRUMP YES 3
News Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Oct '16 a fat arse 315
certain laws are not to be discussed (Apr '16) Aug '16 lavon affair 2
Bernie sanders supporters Aug '16 Bernie lover 1
Wanda Cote (Aug '13) Jun '16 gorgeous 11
News N.H. judge says she closes eyes, but doesn't sl... (Feb '06) Jan '14 Bensley reality 247

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages