Suspect in fatal shooting held on $10...

Suspect in fatal shooting held on $100,000 cash bail Teen says gun went off when he was moving it

There are 1 comment on the EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA story from Jul 2, 2008, titled Suspect in fatal shooting held on $100,000 cash bail Teen says gun went off when he was moving it. In it, EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA reports that:

Once the bullet pierced the back of 20-year-old Deidre Budzyna, she called out the first name of the man who shot her, running from her truck to a nearby house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA.

Concerned citizen

Kingston, NH

#1 Jul 5, 2008
I did know her, she slept over my house many times when she was a young girl. I have known her for many years and never, have I heard her mom or dad or sister call her that. She was referred to as Dee, or Deidre that's it. Maybe when she was really little they called her Dee Dee, but not for a long time. I don't think I am the effing idiot here. I think the ones who think this 19 year old drugged up loser made a booboo are. I for one think he had a lot of nerve thinking that Gail and Walter would want the scumbag who murdered their daughter at the services. Smentus you are really living in a dream world, so are you "friend". I hope they dig up more dirt on this kid, I hope they open his "juvie file", and I hope he lives to be over 100 with this guilt giving him nightmares for the rest of miserable life. By the way, should he suffer from post-traumatic stress syndrome in the future from all of this, he will be happy to know that Klonopin is prescribed frequently for the anxiety associated with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested for smoking pot in car (Nov '10) Dec '16 shot to death 5
News Trump, Clinton in all-out battle for New Hampshire Nov '16 TRUMP YES 3
News Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Oct '16 a fat arse 315
certain laws are not to be discussed (Apr '16) Aug '16 lavon affair 2
Wanda Cote (Aug '13) Jun '16 gorgeous 11
News N.H. judge says she closes eyes, but doesn't sl... (Feb '06) Jan '14 Bensley reality 247
News Police chief charged for improper storage of fi... (Apr '13) Apr '13 You Know Who 1

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages