Cyber bullying

Danville, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Cyber Bullying

KRS 525.080 (2012) includes communication via the Internet or other form of electronic communication in its definition of harassing communication. A person is guilty of harassing communications when he or she communicates while using any electronic device , in a manner which a reasonable person under the circumstances should know would cause the other person to suffer fear of physical harm, intimidation, humiliation, or embarrassment and which serves no purpose of legitimate communication.

E-mail Topix for the persons I.P. address and contact the sheriff. So far they have charged 6 ppl in Boyle County and they are doing 4 weekends in jail. GREAT NEW LAW. YOU CAN LIE BUT "NOW" YOU CANT HIDE.
Interested

Clay City, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
That is a good law. Glad they passed it.
WRONG

Danville, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
YOUR NAME IS RIGHT " YOUR WRONG "

I work in Frankfort there is a law. I dont know about who is in jail here in Boyle County but I know for a FACT several people have been doing weekends in Franklin County.

When you enter the code to summit you comment you are agreeing to the Terms set aside by Topix inc. You can charged with a crime.
Wrong number 2 is correct

Danville, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2012
FREEDOM OF SPEECH is express to the topix site HOWEVER, the use does not have freedom of speech if it is slandest.
fat man in the party van

Ardsley, NY

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Just what we need more laws free country my ass
fat man in the party van

Ardsley, NY

#9 Nov 20, 2012
If u get charged with cyber bullying you should go to cyber jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danville man arrested after pit bull seriously ... 28 min Sabrina 2
Why do hospitals want employees to work sick? (Oct '09) 4 hr martin garey 13
Chills 4 hr Kkk 2
Aiport in junction 4 hr Kkk 1
kaps 21 hr username 5
Mark Walker Tue Tell it like it is 2
garrett Tue Tommycanyouhearme 3

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance