First Prev
of 4
Next Last
boss lady

Dayton, OH

#72 Dec 12, 2008
graceland wrote:
robin knows who to step to, i can name a few that she won't f with. she's a hoe anyway. geo was too good for her stink ass, she's a penman ain't she.f ing her husbands cousin. ain't that some shit, she belongs in the projects, where she came from.
ha ha u sound real stupid i aint steped to nobody dumb hoe dont f*ck wit nobody so miss me wit all dat loose rap! lol
boss lady

Dayton, OH

#74 Dec 12, 2008
you bad girl wrote:
Ms. Boss Lady, do u need a husband? I wanna spank that ass. Holla.
ha ha i jus got divorced and im not lookin for another husband right now.
samson

Danville, KY

#76 Dec 12, 2008
whos in the wolfpack now
Dr Phil

Danville, KY

#78 Dec 15, 2008
Isn't the wolfpack in trouble for letting in under age girls?
Silly Rabbits

Danville, KY

#80 Dec 16, 2008
NOPE THERE NOT IN TROUBLE FOR LETTING IN UNDER AGE GIRLS so u whoeva told u that DR.PHIL told u a LIE hahhahahaaha and who told u that did Gary Micheals tell u that???? WHOEVA HE HIS AND WHEN DID SUPPOSEDLY HAPPEN??? Yaw need to GROW UP cuz they are Grown Men who could CARELESS!!!
WELL NOW

Mountain View, CA

#82 Dec 18, 2008
Where do you sign up to be a member? Sounds like I would enjoy this place. Especialy if you get to have sex with all the members... LMAO
meat wad

Lexington, KY

#83 Dec 21, 2008
Gang Bang wrote:
12 wolfpack guys gangbanged gary micheals girlfriend in the back of the wolfpack.
Yea i hit that swamp cooch. i was #7 I tore that BOOTY HOLE up i put my fist in there i bet when she farts she whistles dixie.
solo

Danville, KY

#84 Dec 25, 2008
boss lady ok
SUGAR BRITCHES

Russell Springs, KY

#85 Dec 28, 2008
HEY IVE RODE WITH THE PACK THEY ARE COOL PEOPLE SO DONT HATE
whoaaaaaaa

Kansas City, KS

#86 Dec 29, 2008
From what I know, it is so rocking that the people partying think they are a county over.
Kicking It

Winchester, KY

#88 Feb 5, 2009
sniper wrote:
come on kinley, pull your people together and keep your shit tight. There is a place for everyone in the new order of light. I've rode with you guys a millenium ago, one or so at at time. You ain't bad, except you have some racists elements in your pack that will get you all in deep shit.
Remember, in a pack, the alpha male is the dominant one, along with the alpha bitch.
Keep them in line. You'll survive.
I don't think Jeff Kinley is in the wolfpack anymore. Hasn't been for years..Derek is the PREZ!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
About martin garey 33 min Wow 11
To Flag Waving Republicans 1 hr Truth 39
Brooke Powers 1 hr Yup 10
"Limitless Auto Sales" 1 hr Jay 5
T/s 5 hr Cat daddy 1
Mays 6 hr luckygirl 30
Cougar 7 hr Hunter 1

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance