Kristin Cartwright
Wondering

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Anyone heard how she is? I know the baby is going to be ok.
Mike

Danville, KY

#2 Oct 13, 2012
Went to see her couple weeks ago at UK,she was still in ICU,she seemed to be in good spirits,she had a trake but I could read her lips.She had movement in her arms.The first time I ever saw Kristien I thought she was dead,but thankfully she proved me wrong.I pray for Kristien and Henrey everyday.The night of the accident when I was with her in the creek I prayed so hard for her to keep breathing I almost became lifeless,I felt helpless,but trust me their is a god,he gave all three of us the strenght to overcome something that should not be possible.Praying does matter.
Mike

Danville, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Wondering I did talk to a girl named Whitney,if you have any information you can email at [email protected] les do happen and praying can make a difference.I always say a little prayer for Kristein and Henrey everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaepernic 1 hr Oh well 11
Well Do You? 2 hr THE UNIT 5
Donnie graves 5 hr Just curious 1
kali ray in jail 6 hr True 20
women 7 hr Tomtom 3
Make a buck 7 hr Tomtom 3
Rude business bosses and employees 7 hr THE UNIT 10

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance