friend

Tucker, GA

#21 Nov 11, 2012
yank wrote:
He is not working at that liquor store anymore. The boy never can keep a real job for long. He just has too many issues in his life. Like the post prior to this said, "drugs first". Job, friends, integrity, etc, second. Not sure if he works anywhere except for helping his brother. His brother has a business n he tries to help Andy by keeping him busy. His brother really tries to keep him out of trouble but there's only so much he can do.
Andy's brother Matt don't own or does he even run his own business. The business that your referring to belongs to hos dad. Matt works for hos dad just the sameas Andy. And Yes Andy does need help bit he can't get it because his dad is and alcoholic and his brother "Matt" i busy shotting up sterols .... The way I see thing is one is no better than the other. A junkie is a junkie. So the only way Andy is going to get help is if he gets it he's self.
seriously

United States

#22 Nov 11, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy's brother Matt don't own or does he even run his own business. The business that your referring to belongs to hos dad. Matt works for hos dad just the sameas Andy. And Yes Andy does need help bit he can't get it because his dad is and alcoholic and his brother "Matt" i busy shotting up sterols .... The way I see thing is one is no better than the other. A junkie is a junkie. So the only way Andy is going to get help is if he gets it he's

self.
What's his father n brother got to do with him getting help? Is Andy 5 years old? He has gotta wake up n help himself. What do they have to do with it? Is his father n brother stopping him from getting help? He needs to take control of his life. It ain't his dads or brothers life. Your remark makes no sense. Its just a really stupid excuse.
friend

Tucker, GA

#23 Nov 11, 2012
Let me just spell it out for you. FAMILY = LOVE, HOPE, FAITH TO STAND BESIDE EACH OTHER THREW THICK AND THIN. AND I DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR FAMILY IS BUT IN MOST FAMILY THIS MEANS THAT ONE ONE STRUGGLES WE ALL STRUGGLE . NOT TURN THE OTHER WAY AND LET THE OTHER FALL. SO AS A FRIEND MY ADVISE TO YOU IS STOP WITH THE INSULTS AND START AN INTERVENTION. SAVE A LIFE. DON'T JUST SAY IT'S UP TO HIM. THIS ONLY MAKES YOURSELF SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT. I BET YOU WANT SLEEP MUCH WHE. SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM.. YOU ALL WILL BE CRYING THE SAME TONE... WE SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO HELP. LAST TIME CHECK ABUSERS DON'T ASK FOR HELP. YOU HAVE TO MAKE HELP AVAILABLE. SO WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER TO THIS?? 1 LET HIM KILL HIS SELF WITHOUT AND HELP FROM A LOVE ONE TO HOPEFULLY GET HIM BETTER? OR TO JUST BLAME HIM WHEN HIM PASSES.
dont know

United States

#24 Nov 15, 2012
I don't know him. Just reading. Most times in order to get help the person who needs help needs to take the first step. People generally will not waste their time n effort when the person in crisis is unwilling to even attempt to help themselves. Its hard to force them. They got to want to get better. When friends n family see them taking the first step, they generally will b receptive in helping. If he is over 18 there is not much you can do. If he is trying, then by all means friends n family should help.
leroy

United States

#25 Nov 15, 2012
Andy has problems n getting on topix dogging him wont help in anyway. If you don't know Andy then stop talking about him.Andy can't help himself most of the time. He is a good person. I feel bad for him cuz it would seem he is stuck in a hopeless situation. What he needs he cannot get. If u must respond then offer encouragement not by putting him down. That will only make his situation worse.
no one

United States

#26 Nov 15, 2012
What is Andy doing that is so bad that everyone is talking about him? I do know him, although not well. I have nothing bad to say about him and if I did it sure wouldn't b on here. Remember, most crap on here is a total distortion of the truth, if any truth at all. If he does have problems, why is it anyone's business but his own? There is a lot of perfect people here who seem to take pleasure in bringing others down. Why is that?
generator

Danville, KY

#27 Nov 16, 2012
friend wrote:
Let me just spell it out for you. FAMILY = LOVE, HOPE, FAITH TO STAND BESIDE EACH OTHER THREW THICK AND THIN. AND I DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR FAMILY IS BUT IN MOST FAMILY THIS MEANS THAT ONE ONE STRUGGLES WE ALL STRUGGLE . NOT TURN THE OTHER WAY AND LET THE OTHER FALL. SO AS A FRIEND MY ADVISE TO YOU IS STOP WITH THE INSULTS AND START AN INTERVENTION. SAV

E A LIFE. DON'T JUST SAY IT'S UP TO HIM. THIS ONLY MAKES YOURSELF SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT. I BET YOU WANT SLEEP MUCH WHE. SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM.. YOU ALL WILL BE CRYING THE SAME TONE... WE SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO HELP. LAST TIME CHECK ABUSERS DON'T ASK FOR HELP. YOU HAVE TO MAKE HELP AVAILABLE. SO WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER TO THIS?? 1 LET HIM KILL HIS SELF WITHOUT AND HELP FROM A LOVE ONE TO HOPEFULLY GET HIM BETTER? OR TO JUST BLAME HIM WHEN HIM
PASSES.
you can't "spell it out" cuz you can't spell. Try n read what u post, cuz I sure can't.
no chance

United States

#28 Nov 18, 2012
Andy don't want help. He don't WANT help. By accepting help that will mean he will have to actively be a part of getting better. That ain't gonna happen. Weak minded is all it is. No chance.
St Clair

Danville, KY

#29 Nov 18, 2012
Why don't people just answer the original question, and let the person know where to get a hold of him. I mean are so many people's lives so shitty they have to go to an ANONYMOUS site and try to bash someone... Don't hate people...I mean cmon, grow up. If he has done something to you then I suggest you grow a pair and confront him. If you are only on here post hearsay, I mean its Danville Fucking KY, everyone hears shit about everyone and about 30% MAY be true if that. Andy does have some issues, but I mean if you haven't walked in similar shoes don't judge. Andy has always meant well. He isn't one of these people that just mooch or try to get over on people. I have tried myself many of times to talk to him and help him, but it's hard. If life was easy, then none of us would have issues. Well except the dumb asses that get on sites like this to bash instead of use it for what it's for. I know him well, and I can't tell you what he does and doesn't do with reall assurance, so I doubt anyone outside his family could. So please if you want to find Andy shoot an email out witha REAL name. All the other fairies need get better hobbies. A girlfriend, pick-up bball, or heck even some xbox or something. Hanging out and bashing people on topics usually means you got some self esteem issues of your own. I mean did he steal your girl, your mom maybe?!?!? I mean foreal, grow up.
king who

United States

#30 Nov 18, 2012
Why don't you answer the original question, hero? And that ain't your real name, stud.
crazy

United States

#31 Nov 19, 2012
Andy, What in the world happened to you?
killboy powerhead

United States

#32 Nov 19, 2012
Hey, this Guy is a slug. Make no mistake about it. If u got drugs or access to them, he's gonna want ta b ur best friend. Hell , if ur a girl, he will act like he wanna b with u. I know this for a fact. When u catch him stealing ur medicine and money from ur purse. He is ur typical pillhead but with absolutely no conscience to what he does to others. He will get his in the end for screwing others. Don't even talk about helping him. He can help himself by making it up to the many people he has screwed. But he never will cuz he is a slug.
truth

United States

#33 Nov 19, 2012
Some people just can't handle what life is all about. They feel they are the only people who have problems. Everyone has problems. Not everyone makes the choice to escape problems by use of drugs. Some drugs are understandable, but the kind of crap he is doing is horrible. Only loosers let drugs control them. Like the prior post said, first step is to make amends to the people you lied to, stolen from, CHEATED, and told lies about for whatever ur motive at the time. Ain't no drugs worth the things you do to others to get them. Everyone has problems.
justmakeiteasy
#34 Nov 19, 2012
piece of shit,pill head,deadbeat,and sorry...that spells ANDY for u,lil on the retarded side,wished that i have never ran into him,he will steal u blind no matter who u r,if u ask me besides the grandfather the whole damn family is stupid,your local pillheads & drunks...
poopoo

United States

#35 Nov 19, 2012
I gots sum blood pressure pills, the strong ones. U want sum?
daddy g

United States

#36 Nov 19, 2012
OK, now I c why retarded people should not take drugs. They become like Andy. ALL DRUG DEALERS, DONT SELL HIM DRUGS. Oh I forget he steals them. This is y he has no friends except for strung out MF'S like him. They sit around n steal from each other. FREAKING SAD LIVES. But we should feel sorry for him cuz he is a TARD.
nevertheless

United States

#37 Nov 19, 2012
Don't care what people do as long as it don't affect me. I know him and he has never taken from me. Know why? Its because I never gave him a chance to. If this Guy steals, lies, is no good, etc. then why do you mess with him? He is not the type of person who I would hang with anyway. Junkies tend to stick together. When ur a junkie your friends are also. Good times, right?
trashman

United States

#38 Nov 19, 2012
Helping him, b a total waste of time n effort. He needs doctors not friends n family. No Psyc Dr. will prescribe to him anyway. Too bad a history of abuse. Andy can't get out of his own way, just in order to attempt to get professional help. He wants to get high not get better. This fact will b painfully obvious to any mental health professional n they will not prescribe anything. There is always a certain amount of trust a Dr. has to have in his patients when prescribing the type of medication Andy probably needs. Most are controlled, some highly. Andy has to want to get better, not people telling him he has too. A good start would be to STOP ABUSING ALL DRUGS. You CAN do drugs but, KEEP IT IN UR CONTROL. DONT BE A JUNKIE. Its not up to anyone but him. Others can't do it for him. Its all him.
zidkrout

United States

#39 Nov 19, 2012
Ain't any legitimate psyc Dr. treat him unless he was committed. Too messed up. DANVILLE sucks. These type of people need to get out. Pillheads everywhere.Great freaking contribution you putting towards the human race. God is so proud of you. Your a freaking champion.
justmakeiteasy
#40 Nov 19, 2012
funny seeing so many put him down,cause to him he has so many homeboys,that would do anything for him.....what a f**ktard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the woman texting my husband 2 hr Carla 2
Karen 9 hr Is it 1
Shelby Green sub-division 9 hr Interesting 2
Danville vs LCA Playoff Game 12 hr Mother 15
Anthony Letcher (Jan '13) 13 hr Zeydei 99
any girls in danville willing to give fellatio 21 hr old lady 25
baby items for sale (May '12) Sun martin garey 4

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance