First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lance

Stanton, KY

#43 Sep 20, 2012
I could care less if the lying little shit thinks i am racist or not who cares ? You are right troll is all it is it don't know nothing about that dog . Thought it was going to come here and be a cute litle smartass not haveing a clue what it was talking about . Hey dognapper get this you ever get caught mistreating an animal there is people that would beat your silly ass to a bloody pulp . What you tried to pass off here as fact if it was done to your stupid ass would be mercyfull. The crap you told here you might think is funny its not ! My name is not Lance either if that is of interest to you . Eat shit and die dognapper !
dognapper napper

Danville, KY

#44 Sep 20, 2012
Lance wrote:
I could care less if the lying little shit thinks i am racist or not who cares ? You are right troll is all it is it don't know nothing about that dog . Thought it was going to come here and be a cute litle smartass not haveing a clue what it was talking about . Hey dognapper get this you ever get caught mistreating an animal there is people that would beat your silly ass to a bloody pulp . What you tried to pass off here as fact if it was done to your stupid ass would be mercyfull. The crap you told here you might think is funny its not ! My name is not Lance either if that is of interest to you . Eat shit and die dognapper !
I was not going to post cause the dude on here is upset enough but when I saw that jerks comments I had too troll him I hooe this guy who posted gets his dog back safe and healthy I been keepin a eye out for any stray dogs running around wish I could help him
Lance

Stanton, KY

#45 Sep 21, 2012
He come around my work area one morning about two weeeks ago asking if we seen him and we told him we would watch . What become that dogfound over around pionrer playhouse thought somebody found one in that area .
dognapper napper

Danville, KY

#46 Sep 21, 2012
Lance wrote:
He come around my work area one morning about two weeeks ago asking if we seen him and we told him we would watch . What become that dogfound over around pionrer playhouse thought somebody found one in that area .
Idk didnt hear that one was found
dognapper

Stanford, KY

#47 Sep 22, 2012
dognapper napper wrote:
<quoted text> Mad cause he was anally violated pay him no mind Lance he tried to troll and got trolled what you get pos this person loves that dog I hope he beats the shit outta you
You two seem to have quite a bit of anger and latent homosexuality issues.
dognapper napper

Danville, KY

#48 Sep 22, 2012
dognapper wrote:
<quoted text>You two seem to have quite a bit of anger and latent homosexuality issues.
You seem to have a case of the red ass
Lance

Stanton, KY

#49 Sep 22, 2012
dognapper wrote:
<quoted text>You two seem to have quite a bit of anger and latent homosexuality issues.
You seem to suffer from stupidity also .
Intelligent

Danville, KY

#50 Sep 24, 2012
Eff U wrote:
I hope this guy beats all yoour asses for your comments I had a dog kidnapped once it is terrible they are family not just a pet
It's not kidnapped. Last time I checked, in order to be kidnapped you have to nap a kid not an animal.
Ransom

Danville, KY

#51 Sep 24, 2012
If you want Chi Chi you have to pay me the sum of (DR. Evil voice.)*Pinky to lip* One million dollars. Hahahaha JK. Chi Chi is dead.
Mugwump

Stanton, KY

#52 Sep 24, 2012
Damn ! same freaking circus but they changed the damn clowns !
boo

Danville, KY

#53 Sep 24, 2012
Eff U wrote:
I hope this guy beats all yoour asses for your comments I had a dog kidnapped once it is terrible they are family not just a pet
Uhh yep, they're pets! Unless u can pick and buy your family ;)
Might have found your dog

Danville, KY

#54 Dec 11, 2012
Matt Agargo wrote:
To the cowardly low life, SCUM of a maggot that kidnapped Chi Chi you best know what is good for you and let her go NOW. Drop her off at my doorstep and if she is in good health we are all good. If not, well it's on. I don't play around specially when it comes to the chister. So if I'm not speaking to you, move on then, and I dont want no smart ass immature replies! If you are who I'm talking to then you know you are. If you are I better get Chi Chi back TONIGHT!!!
And you wonder why Danville gets a bad name!
Did you find your dog? My boyfriend just saw one that he was curious about. He went to the courthouse to see if your phone number was still there but its gone.
FULL MONTY

Forest Park, GA

#55 Dec 11, 2012
Chi Chi may have been abducted by the recent UFO activity in and around Danville. This may have been for probing or experimental purposes or simply reassignment with the JW's that were taken on a reprogramming trip to the moon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trash Talking 32 min Not A Joke 8
OH You thought I actually wanted you 54 min you are a joke 15
looking f a dr. in danville 1 hr kathy 5
transmission problems in 2002 buick regal (Jan '11) 10 hr kathy 11
301 Hell-N-Dale 11 hr Bucky Toothy 3
Atheists are making a stand in Danville (Feb '13) 15 hr Truth 694
Rent 15 hr AreYouSerious 3

Flood Watch for Boyle County was issued at March 03 at 3:03PM EST

Danville Dating
Find my Match