Danville, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2018
Baseball mom wrote:
How many times does this make?
You really are PATHETlC, lol.
Martin Garey

Danville, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2018
His wife could do a lot better. She doesn't deserve this.
LOLer

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 17, 2018
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>

You really are PATHETlC, lol.
Awww is Corey mad he got caught again? Seems REALLY PATHETIC to get caught cheating... again! lol
SMH

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2018
LOLer wrote:
<quoted text>

Awww is Corey mad he got caught again? Seems REALLY PATHETIC to get caught cheating... again! lol
Like 99.9% of those on here I donít know this person or care. Your insistence on continuing to half-ass spam-slander some ex on this forum proves one thing though: Not only are you a sad liar, with no case and no credibility, but you are clearly an obsessed psychobitch with no life and no prospects. And that's fine, there are many skeezy ghettotrash biotchs like yourself that play the same little girl games. But few ride such dead ponies for as long and as poorly as you. I'd tell you to rot, die alone, etc, but it's clear you're well on your way. Do yourself a favor: Hurry up about it.
Omg

Danville, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2018
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>

Like 99.9% of those on here I donít know this person or care. Your insistence on continuing to half-ass spam-slander some ex on this forum proves one thing though: Not only are you a sad liar, with no case and no credibility, but you are clearly an obsessed psychobitch with no life and no prospects. And that's fine, there are many skeezy ghettotrash biotchs like yourself that play the same little girl games. But few ride such dead ponies for as long and as poorly as you. I'd tell you to rot, die alone, etc, but it's clear you're well on your way. Do yourself a favor: Hurry up about it.
If you don't know him or care, why you trippin?
Confused

Danville, KY

#7 Apr 17, 2018
Well dam. He told me he was single. How do you cheat if you are single?
Single

Danville, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2018
Claims he is single, so why fuss............
LOLer

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Apr 18, 2018
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL- ok! No IDK the dude but but probably was him replying. And you may be him as well because I mush have REALLY struck a nerve- I was just messing around. Don't get your drawers in a wad!

Anyways- I gotta go... this psychobitch with no life or prospects has to get out of the basement- mom is calling for lunch! Haha!

Oh, and if it isn't true or even if it is you can report it to Topix and they'll take it down. Helluva response you had- I've never heard the ride dead ponies saying before. Adding to my vocabulary when mom calls for a meal. Anyway's- riding the dead pony to lunch!
Lol

Danville, KY

#10 Apr 19, 2018
LOLer wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL- ok! No IDK the dude but but probably was him replying. And you may be him as well because I mush have REALLY struck a nerve- I was just messing around. Don't get your drawers in a wad!

Anyways- I gotta go... this psychobitch with no life or prospects has to get out of the basement- mom is calling for lunch! Haha!

Oh, and if it isn't true or even if it is you can report it to Topix and they'll take it down. Helluva response you had- I've never heard the ride dead ponies saying before. Adding to my vocabulary when mom calls for a meal. Anyway's- riding the dead pony to lunch!
Yes! You have hit a nerve and pissed him off! So obvious it's him.
Haha

United States

#11 Apr 20, 2018
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes! You have hit a nerve and pissed him off! So obvious it's him.
Definitely not him. I just enjoy making people on here think they are talking to the people they post about. What is obvious is that you are using multiple usernames and have no life to move on with. Hence the ridiculous spam tantrums on a gossip forum, in a vain attempt to feel better about being crazy and to occupy your ample lonesome free time.

No one gives a f**k!

You can't change that you're a loser. You can't get him back. All you can do is try to retain a shred of human dignity and shut the f**k up already.

Or don't. No one expects much of you anyway. Just more spam and stupidity.
Lol

Danville, KY

#12 Apr 24, 2018
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>

Definitely not him. I just enjoy making people on here think they are talking to the people they post about. What is obvious is that you are using multiple usernames and have no life to move on with. Hence the ridiculous spam tantrums on a gossip forum, in a vain attempt to feel better about being crazy and to occupy your ample lonesome free time.

No one gives a f**k!

You can't change that you're a loser. You can't get him back. All you can do is try to retain a shred of human dignity and shut the f**k up already.

If you don't know him then why do you think someone is trying to get him back?
Jim

Stanford, KY

#13 Apr 24, 2018
Why don't you idiots on here mind your own business. If you ever stuck your nose in my business it would get broke and flattened out on your face.
Jim

Stanford, KY

#14 Apr 24, 2018
Baseball mom wrote:
How many times does this make?
What the f""k business is it of yours ?
I won a prize

United States

#15 Apr 24, 2018
He farted in my va gina and I got pink eye.
Jim

Stanford, KY

#16 Apr 24, 2018
I won a prize wrote:
He farted in my va gina and I got pink eye.
Damn you must have a huge puss if he had his butt in it
LOLer

Lexington, KY

#17 Apr 25, 2018
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>

No one gives a f**k!

Hi Corey!
F68k_with_me

Hobart, IN

#18 May 5, 2018
Get off his nuts! & stop making shit up&#128514;
Sue

Stanford, KY

#19 May 6, 2018
I love sex with him. He is great at sex.
My my

Danville, KY

#20 May 13, 2018
His wife is so dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fatal fire 12 hr Hmmm 6
Chris Pope 13 hr how do you know 3
David Lannum (Apr '09) 13 hr how do you know 16
Drugs 13 hr how do you know 22
Dakota Blue Shearer (Apr '17) 13 hr how do you know 47
Heather Hartner Waters 13 hr Olivia 2
Diane Cox (Mar '09) 23 hr I see all 7

Danville Jobs

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages