New Mallards restaurant

Posted in the Danville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wants to know

Danville, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2010
Does anyone know anything about the new Mallard's restaurant beside the cinemas? Who owns it and when does it open?
who cares

Danville, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2010
go find out urself
who cares

Danville, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2010
i love you poot
LOL at you

Danville, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2010
I guess its just a hobby for idiots like you to go through threads and make ridculous comments. Really you could be more productive with access to the internet, rather than to sign up for food stamps and medical cards. FOOL
WOW

Danville, KY

#6 Jan 4, 2010
You should be so super proud of yourself. How about try working like everyone else. And you may be proud that you dont have to pay for food or a house payment, but you will never have the means to take the trips that I take or have the things that I have (boat, car, home, money in the bank) on top of the fact that I dont have to live welfare check to welfare check. You would think with all those kids you could have atleast had one of the fathers get you a diamond ring as big as mine but you DONT. You have a rented house and free milk- FAIL.
Sunshine

United States

#7 Jan 4, 2010
WOW wrote:
You should be so super proud of yourself. How about try working like everyone else. And you may be proud that you dont have to pay for food or a house payment, but you will never have the means to take the trips that I take or have the things that I have (boat, car, home, money in the bank) on top of the fact that I dont have to live welfare check to welfare check. You would think with all those kids you could have atleast had one of the fathers get you a diamond ring as big as mine but you DONT. You have a rented house and free milk- FAIL.
Wow, you are hateful. How do you know that someone else will never have the "means" to travel, etc?
Wants to know

Kansas City, MO

#8 Jan 4, 2010
So apparently no one knows anything, but to be hateful to each other! If anyone knows anything about Mallards just let me know. Thanks!
Theres the problem

Kansas City, MO

#10 Jan 4, 2010
There is the problem with our economy- we are giving someone with 4 children the means to buy gold teeth, Cadillacs, and trips to Europe!! And then the lack of shame of not doing any better for themselves through their entire lives. Unless someone is not being totally honest on theirs means of income...maybe dealing alittle something on the side. In that case your even more of a low life!
OK stick with the topic

Danville, KY

#11 Jan 4, 2010
OK, so the topic was about Mallards, yet you morons let it go to the gutter and start talking about eachother, whatever. I'd still like to know what's up with Mallard's! "Wants to know", I'm sorry your question got ruined by these idiots. I honestly don't understand why they decided to be dicks.
Wants to know

Danville, KY

#12 Jan 4, 2010
Thank you someone with sense... it seems every topic on here ends up this way- sad thing. I am tring to get the word out that there is a new restaurant in Danville and want to know what type it is. We certainly dont need another business failing in this town.
OK stick with the topic

Danville, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2010
Here's the sad thing, the more we want to talk about serious subjects, the more the morons want to come on here and talk stupid. I really wish I new something about Mallard's, but I don't! I hope someone comes on here with some real information.
gotta get away

Winchester, KY

#14 Jan 4, 2010
it opens the end of january and starts training the 15th go out there they are still hiring. this is all it took. there are so many stupid people on here that probaBLY NEED A JOB.
thank you

Danville, KY

#15 Jan 4, 2010
thank you, gotta!!! appreciate the news!
angel

Winchester, KY

#16 Jan 4, 2010
Does anyone know what type of food? Steakhouse? Mexican? I ask the girls at Foodlion. They did not know but did say they had seen a lot of work going on.
angel

Winchester, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2010
Story about this in Advocate Messenger today amnews.com
hard worker

Danville, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2010
i applied for a job there!
RLC

Winchester, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2010
Supposed to be open before Super Bowl Sunday.
ARK

Danville, KY

#21 Feb 13, 2010
Ok I don't get welfare checks, foodstamps and we pay for our won house... But we did go to Mallards tonight to eat.. They have a pretty good size menu with everything from burgers to chicken and steaks. The food was really good and servers were really nice. Maybe this will be of some help..
Melinda

Danville, KY

#22 Feb 13, 2010
When u go get an application , they basically ask u to give ur whle life up to work there 4 minimum wage. I know, I took an application, then I wiped my butt with it, haha.
Ron

Stanford, KY

#23 Feb 13, 2010
Melinda wrote:
When u go get an application , they basically ask u to give ur whle life up to work there 4 minimum wage. I know, I took an application, then I wiped my butt with it, haha.
were u wearin thongs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the doctor is in the house, good morning all (Mar '09) 58 min Lawn Mower Man 3
job (Feb '09) 1 hr Lawn Mower Man 5
gas prices (Nov '08) 1 hr Lawn Mower Man 4
Insane Clown Posse (Mar '09) 1 hr Lawn Mower Man 8
1996 corvette for sale (Feb '09) 1 hr Lawn Mower Man 6
fun parties (Feb '09) 1 hr Jebediah Munmar O... 2
martain luther king was a tratior amd a con (Jan '09) 1 hr Jebediah Munmar O... 6

Danville Jobs

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages