Kim

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2010
You can deny me all you want but in 5 months when your baby is born . I will see you in court for child support and medical bills. I didn't know you had a girlfriend and kids (your pathetic.)
Kim

Toledo, OH

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Why haven't you called me back
cow tipper

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Gurl are you seriously sweatin JUSTIN COOPER????? I have known him my whole life he dated my bestfriend for years and all she complained about is his dirty uncircumcised d*ck and how she kept infections..... wow
Kim

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Yea but he's going to be the daddy of my baby.
Kim

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2010
He still stops by and will cone to me
noisey neighbor

Danville, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2010
I am good friends of Justin and Clarissia and all i am gonna say about this is if its true then go after what you need for your kid,but if its not true you dont need to cause problems for them.They have kids of their own to take care of and that would be ashame to break up a family like that.
Kim

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Oct 15, 2010
You will see
Clarrisa

United States

#10 Oct 17, 2010
Like I said give me a call 18593251072. For all i know ur just a bi**h that dnt know how to keep her legs closed!!!
Kim

United States

#11 Oct 23, 2010
Yea he needs to choose , I'm letting him break it to you gently. You'll see he'll be raising our baby.
Clarrisa

Danville, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2010
ok then call me or come to my house you should know where it is since you are so in love with justin.
Family

Danville, KY

#13 Apr 27, 2012
Did u have ur baby yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wrecko n Godbey Lane 33 min RIP JBWB 19
brand (Sep '14) 41 min be a real man 18
troy mallory 8 hr Joe 2
Jesica P. 8 hr Really 2
Joe Bourne and Jill Carrico???? (Feb '09) 9 hr People change 21
Keisha Hafley Burger 9 hr Agree 2
vickie-martin walker 9 hr Little boy 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages