fat girls that wear clothes too damn ...

fat girls that wear clothes too damn tight....WHY

Posted in the Danville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
shake

London, KY

#1 Sep 9, 2009
why do fat girls try to cram they big asses in tight jeans and little shirts. gawd you can see every streach mark and jelly roll they have mot to mention a fat camel toe.
WHY WHY WHY

Stanford, KY

#2 Sep 9, 2009
Nobody wants to see all that SH!T anyway !
Makes me want to puke especially when I am in a restaurant trying to eat. TRASHY
shake

London, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2009
i guess they think that it make them look smaller but i hate it when girls wear they pants so tight if they farted it would blow they shoes off.
actually

Danville, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2009
i am a guy and i dont want to see a skinny girl in coochie cutters or half naked. i think its all trashy no matter the size. leave something for the imagination
get a life

Danville, KY

#5 Sep 9, 2009
I don't see you getting on here talking obut skinny girlsthat where their clothes too tight. Not to mention dont nobody want to see their ribs sticking out. More loving is what i say!!!
Another WHY

Stanford, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2009
WHY WHY WHY wrote:
Nobody wants to see all that SH!T anyway !
Makes me want to puke especially when I am in a restaurant trying to eat. TRASHY
I agree ! I am a thick girl and I DO NOT wear tight clothes....that is disgusting!!!!
shake

London, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2009
i think skinny girls are skanky too. but fat girls are gross there is a good size and most girls aint it
get a life

Danville, KY

#8 Sep 10, 2009
Look at the stats the average size woman now is a 14 not a 2. I am a bigger girl and i get hit on alot more than my friends that are a size 4, most men say they dont like big girls but they truly do!!
Wally Mart

Stanford, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2009
I've seen them and would have preferred not to have seen them. Looks like a pound of cookie dough in a tootsie roll wrapper.
MMXB

United States

#10 Sep 12, 2009
They spend all their money on McDonalds and Doritos that they can't afford to buy bigger clothing.

I saw one chick who needed a bra for her back rolls. It made me want to run a lap or two around our building...that and/or vomit.

They sure are inspiring, though. They are a perpetual incentive for me to eat better, exercise, and take care of my body, because I sure as hell don't want to end up looking like that.
please

Stanford, KY

#11 Sep 12, 2009
this is danville, there is nothing but banks and restaurants! No clothing stores and gyms are empty.. If you live there, you are going to get fat.. there is nothing to do but eat. What is there to do on the weekend but go out to eat and get friggin fat.
thats awful

London, KY

#12 Sep 13, 2009
i saw a woman the other day that had to have been heated up on a stove and poored into the jeans she had one!! she could have went 250 easy and was only 5ft4!!! her ass looked like a bag full of door nobs when she stood still!! when she walked it looked like to hogs trying to fight thier way out of a tarp!!!
fat women,
we really don't want to she tha!! it's awful and just not needed!!! try to hide that nasty fat so the rest of the world doesn't have to see it!!!!
Hilarious

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Sep 13, 2009
I wonder how many of you jokers are fatass men that wear your pant under you huge gut?
get a life

Danville, KY

#14 Sep 13, 2009
Everyone is different you all watch to much tv to think that everyone is going to be a size 2 i am a bigger girl and i am happy with yself and so is my husband. It is people like you that were probably the bullys in school get a life and leave people alone. Bigger people aint hurting you! Did you ever think some people may have a medical condition or something like that. What about skinny people that are nasty looking? What about people that stink? There are plenty of other people that you are not talking about. It's awful that with the way the world has turned into most skinny people are morethan likely drug addicts. If you don't like the way i look then don't look at me. What about people with acne that makes me sick. If you don't like what you see then evidentially you need to go somewhere like california where everyone is a size 2 because they are balemic or anarexious.
Ick

United States

#16 Sep 14, 2009
No one said fat people are ugly, stupid, worthless, or anything else.

This is about larger people who wear clothes that are three sizes too small. It is not attractive, and doesn't make you look skinnier. It just pronounces your fat and repulses people when you do that. If people would just wear properly fitting clothes, this topic wouldn't have beem started.
wondering minds

Clay City, KY

#17 Sep 18, 2009
get a life wrote:
Look at the stats the average size woman now is a 14 not a 2. I am a bigger girl and i get hit on alot more than my friends that are a size 4, most men say they dont like big girls but they truly do!!
you are rite im a thick girl and i have sexy clothes that sho alittle but leave enough for the imagination..i dont like tight clothes and ive seen skinny girls who got on a 8 knowing they wear a 10 and they look quite nasty...but thick is in now the average person was a 12yr ago now its 14 ...skinny girls hate on us because we look good in our clothes and they dnt have enough curves ..
get a life

Danville, KY

#18 Sep 19, 2009
You go wondering minds i am a bigger girl too but you, you have seen some bigger girls out there shouldn't be wearing what they wear. I do wear my shirts a little tight but not bad i love to do the whole tank top thing underneath that way i can wear the clothes that were too short before ( I am also kinda tall and my clothes seem to be too wide but not tall enough). But anyway there are big and small people that wear stuff that they shouldn't and until my husband tells me that something don't look right on me then i am going to keep on keeping on, and believe me my husband loves the way i dress and believe me i get hit on alot most en talk bout big girls and then they hit on then what is up with that?
why worry

Owensboro, KY

#19 Sep 19, 2009
maybe overweight girls/women are like skinny girls/women when they look at themself in a mirror they don't see that they are fat, just like skinny girls/women when they look in a mirror they don't see themself as skinny. I do agree that they should wear clothes to cover their body. Who knows?
wondering minds

Winchester, KY

#20 Sep 20, 2009
get a life wrote:
You go wondering minds i am a bigger girl too but you, you have seen some bigger girls out there shouldn't be wearing what they wear. I do wear my shirts a little tight but not bad i love to do the whole tank top thing underneath that way i can wear the clothes that were too short before ( I am also kinda tall and my clothes seem to be too wide but not tall enough). But anyway there are big and small people that wear stuff that they shouldn't and until my husband tells me that something don't look right on me then i am going to keep on keeping on, and believe me my husband loves the way i dress and believe me i get hit on alot most en talk bout big girls and then they hit on then what is up with that?
i agree totally my husband loves the way i dress he gets jelous at times lol becuz i get hit on...so we must look good enuff for others and hey if u wear tank tops u go with it i like bein thick more cushion for the pushin....
get a life

Danville, KY

#21 Sep 20, 2009
wondering minds wrote:
<quoted text>i agree totally my husband loves the way i dress he gets jelous at times lol becuz i get hit on...so we must look good enuff for others and hey if u wear tank tops u go with it i like bein thick more cushion for the pushin....
You go my husband is the same way!!! Most men talk about bigger girls to their friends how it is nasty and they don't find them attractive but when it comes down to it they are the first ones to start trying to hollar r trying to hit on you!! I wear cute clothes i don't do the tank tops just cause i don't way they look on me but it is not because of anyone elses opinion if i liked them on me i would wear them!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kroger-Hobby Lobby-5star intersection 2 hr Uncle Tom 7
Anthony Letcher (Jan '13) 4 hr U wrong 138
Should I sleep naked (Jul '15) 8 hr tom 10
Redemption Road Church (Nov '09) 16 hr Child of God 118
Abortion watch video see if you think its stil... (Dec '09) 16 hr Martin garey 8
Auto help 16 hr frfr 10
Williamsburg Virginia topix (Sep '15) 17 hr Nobody 7

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages