dr. mark brunner and dr. spurlin

dr. mark brunner and dr. spurlin

Posted in the Danville Forum

John Doe

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2011
I would like to know if any one in danville has gone to dr. mark brunner or dr. spurlin. which one do you like. thsnks
Patient

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2011
They are both very good
Patient 2

Danville, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2011
They both are really good. I like em both but I prefer Spurlin.
Thursday

Danville, KY

#4 Jun 21, 2012
My husband had Dr. Brunner work on him for an ulcer...Dr. Brunner told me that he wasn't able to get the ulcer sealed as the hole was bigger than the clip that he had..so they sent my husband to Lexington to do the same procedure over but the docs there said that the clip was in position and holding. So I don't know why Dr. Brunner told me that and it was an extra expense to send my husband to another hospital for a repeat procedure. confusing!
Love them both

Bellevue, WA

#5 Jun 21, 2012
I was diagnosed with Crohns disease a month after I turned 18, 12 years ago. Dr. Spurlin was the man that diagnosed me and saved my life!! I was on my death bed in the hospital for a week and all the drs couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. They thought I was just bleeding internally and had me prepared to die. Finally Dr. Spurlin came to my rescue and saved my life. I have been a patient of his for 12 years. He is a very intelligent, caring dr who listens to you and treats you like a human being. Dr. Bruner joined his practice a few years back, and he is wonderful also. He listens and is very caring as well. I have known Dr. Spurlin longer, but I have the same respect for Dr. Bruner. So whichever dr you choose to see, will be a win/win situation. Good luck!!!
Pretty Patches

Danville, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2012
John Doe wrote:
I would like to know if any one in danville has gone to dr. mark brunner or dr. spurlin. which one do you like. thsnks
I have seen both of them and they are both very good Dr's. I have known Dr. Spurlin for years and would highly recommend him.
Crafty

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Aug 13, 2012
I know both of the Drs. are real good. I see Dr. Brunner. I have see him for several years now.
Yep

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2013
Dont use brunner
Whatever

Buffalo, NY

#9 Aug 17, 2013
Dr brunner cheats on his wife.
Tired of it

United States

#11 Aug 17, 2013
I know several doctors that cheat on there wifes. One of thems wife is a doctor to.
small minded

United States

#12 Aug 17, 2013
Bruner not best. Spurlin great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for moehawk 43 min Seen him 32
secret lesbian lovers 4 hr ForReal 10
martin's 6th 1997 story (Oct '13) 6 hr Andrew Brown 10
Jarboe/West 8 hr KRW 8
basketball 10 hr icemantim 1
Jeremiah B. Brannon 18 hr ion 2
what you do to me 20 hr batman 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danville Mortgages