Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Leechburg, PA

#1 Oct 10, 2009
tell me all about her
lol22

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Oct 28, 2009
what do u wanna know bout her? lol i can tell u alot bout that gurl and her family they all ant nuthin bout nasty people emilys mamma dont even take care of her and her brothers thats y her grandparents got custody of them she is fuckin nasty she goes around saying shes prego all time even thou she knows no 1 wants her ugly ass shit her whole family is infested with bugs there all nasty as hell!
ZZZ

Winchester, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2009
YOU MUST BEEN LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AT YOUR SELF. I NO HER GRANDPARENTS AND THAY DO GOT CUSTODY OF HER SHE IS MADE TO TAKE BATHS EVERY DAY AND A PARNTLY YOU DON"T NO HER FAMLIY YOU JUST ANT GOT NOTTING BETTER TO DO BUT SIT ON THIS AND MAKE UP S##T ABOUT EVERY ONE YOU DON"T NO.

Since: Oct 09

Manchester, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2009
lol22 wrote:
what do u wanna know bout her? lol i can tell u alot bout that gurl and her family they all ant nuthin bout nasty people emilys mamma dont even take care of her and her brothers thats y her grandparents got custody of them she is fuckin nasty she goes around saying shes prego all time even thou she knows no 1 wants her ugly ass shit her whole family is infested with bugs there all nasty as hell!
why do you say stuff like that, she aint nasty or infested with bugs, have you got nothing better to say about her, i only want to know nice things about her
hornboy

Danville, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2009
i want her is she good
abc123

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Nov 15, 2009
Sunday Nov 8
YOU MUST BEEN LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AT YOUR SELF. I NO HER GRANDPARENTS AND THAY DO GOT CUSTODY OF HER SHE IS MADE TO TAKE BATHS EVERY DAY AND A PARNTLY YOU DON"T NO HER FAMLIY YOU JUST ANT GOT NOTTING BETTER TO DO BUT SIT ON THIS AND MAKE UP S##T ABOUT EVERY

yes i do no her and her whole nasty family ii use to live by them nastest family i ever seen in my life i wouldnt let my dog near them look at jerry he is 17 got 2 kids by a nasty fat whore what wrong
people these days not caring bout there kids his mom and dfad nuthin but crack heads and all they do 24 7 is do pills dumbass's
Goober

Danville, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2009
any nude pics of her you can email me?
jerry n sam

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2009
were none of ur bussiness bitch my kids are clean n have everything they wont n more they are the prettiest kids ever so c ur way out ur ass kickd
jerry

Clarksville, TN

#11 Nov 19, 2009
my kids are the best dressed kids around they have anyting they want n my wife is not nasty far from it far from a wh*re i know who this is ur just mad i didnt pick u cuz u always beggin so fu*k u i work n take care of my kids i might be 19 but i have my own apartment a nice one there a roof over my fam head n we have everything so dont run ur mouth inless its the truth bi**h ask around my friends dey now my kids r tookin care of so leave my name out ya mouth keep hata bi**hs
Goober

Danville, KY

#12 Nov 19, 2009
i want nude pics of emily glover
Goober

Danville, KY

#13 Nov 22, 2009
Send me nude pics of emily glover
eww

Danville, KY

#15 Nov 27, 2009
Gross
who are you goober
god put your name dont be a bitch
Goober

Danville, KY

#16 Nov 27, 2009
Someone that believes Emily is good looking and want to see her naked...who are you ewww...God put your name dont be a bitch
redneck bitch
#19 Sep 9, 2010
emily is stupid and nasty and doesnt deserve to live she is the uglyest girl ive ever seen shes a joke to all wemen i feel sorry if she ever has a kis it will be just as ugly and retarted and wouldnt deserve to live also shes a waste of air the we all could be breathing she wants to be my kids mom witch will never hjappen he hates her first of all and she could never replace this redneck lol grow up and get a life
just me

Danville, KY

#21 Sep 9, 2010
leave her alone. That is why the kids act the way they do. Beacause their parents are stupid people. Emily is a child. she may be almost 18 but not yet. why don't you go to her family's face and say everything you have to say. I will pray for you. This is the reason so many children are hurting themselves. Over people running their mouths. Hell I bet you are no better then that family
Bionic Redneck
#22 Sep 11, 2010
go to hell you dont know me or her so butt the hell out
just me

Danville, KY

#23 Sep 11, 2010
I know emily I am her aunt Thank you very much. Put your name or SHUT THE HELL UP.
Bionic Redneck
#24 Sep 12, 2010
this is her ex boyfriend
just me

Danville, KY

#25 Sep 12, 2010
Why don't you leave her alone. If you are her ex. Thank GOD Because she doesn't need trash like you in her life.
emily glover

Lexington, KY

#26 Sep 12, 2010
look im goin to be honest i have herpes i have to take valtrix for it so what that dont make me nasty i can still sleep around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Handicap parking abuse 51 min Lorna 13
My religious knowledge and picture torture game... 9 hr Dont care 8
the music thread (Mar '12) 14 hr Musikologist 35
Whats the oldest still in business restaurant ... 17 hr Kkk 5
Old Popeyes 20 hr your answer 9
Investments Sat Mr Business 1
who is it? Fri Dazed and confused 4

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance