Cheddar's seeks site next to Walmart

Cheddar's seeks site next to Walmart

There are 13 comments on the The Advocate Online story from Dec 13, 2011, titled Cheddar's seeks site next to Walmart. In it, The Advocate Online reports that:

A restaurant chain looking to locate in Danville for years made a palatable case Monday night to the City Commission for locating next to Walmart but likely will have to go through Planning & Zoning to get approval for its plans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate Online.

hungry

London, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Wooohooo this is great news
MOT

Richmond, KY

#2 Jun 22, 2012
I see they haven't started anything yet. What's the hold up, Planning and Zoning??
smdh

Winchester, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2012
If planning and zoning have anything to do with it then you can forget it.
approved

Versailles, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Was approved by p&z. Was in paper a few weeks ago. Cheddars is going in site next to Walmart, and a portion of Walmart parking lot is being leased out to Murphy's gas station
thinkagain

Danville, KY

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Don't believe everything that the newspaper prints. Just because they report it, doesn't make it true....
approved

Versailles, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Also work at Walmart. We're getting Murphy's as a part of the deal for cheddars.
Jason

Danville, KY

#7 Jun 24, 2012
approved wrote:
Also work at Walmart. We're getting Murphy's as a part of the deal for cheddars.true!
True!!
Ace

United States

#8 Jun 27, 2012
Murphy's as in the gas station?
approved

Sarasota, FL

#9 Jun 28, 2012
Yes. The gas station
thinkagain

United States

#10 Jun 28, 2012
As I said before, just because the newspaper prints that Danville is getting a Murphy's, doesn't make it true.
Please

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Danville needs a good family restaurant.
Cracker barrel's food has went down hill. There isn't anywhere to take the family around Danville anymore. Renos and Applebees is only good for a drink. O'Charleys has an hour wait most of the time, must be the only place left to get a decent meal.
brandon

Somerset, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Mallards is good
John

Danville, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2013
MOT wrote:
I see they haven't started anything yet. What's the hold up, Planning and Zoning??
Will break ground in March

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Edwards 15 min shutit 7
Nellie Burton's Steak House...What Happened????? 25 min 1 time customer 11
Cops at Kroger in Danville (Feb '14) 37 min Ricecake 308
Jason Geis and Julian Carroll in danville 1 hr jerry halcomb 4
Ladonna hacker (Jul '15) 11 hr FRIEND 23
karen statom (Jan '17) 11 hr wtf 95
Steven Carpenter and his lies. LOL 12 hr miguel 6

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance