First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LOL

London, KY

#41 Oct 6, 2012
Ha! " I know" you don't know shit. Thanks for assuming I'm Beverly. You might wanna change your name to " don't know shit"
LOL

London, KY

#42 Oct 6, 2012
Sorry to say but you would have never caught me working at Aaron's. lying and stealing from people isn't my cup of tea sweet heart. ;)
frumpy fritter

Clay City, KY

#43 Oct 6, 2012
Irate customer wrote:
Yeah that's her. Uneducated hillbilly from the 20 whole minutes I've spoken to her during the whole close the deal thing they do and an occasional payment. I don't think she could speak a proper sentence if her life depended on it.
I don't believe you should be correcting anyones grammar.
lmao

United States

#44 Oct 6, 2012
Bugs, drugs, urine & bugs, more drugs, fights, and grammar. This thread is almost as stupid as making high payments for years to own cheap furniture and appliances. This place is another reason the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
yeah

United States

#45 Oct 11, 2012
Can't wait to see that store go under.
i know

Danville, KY

#46 Oct 11, 2012
we rented a washer and dryer from there a couple months ago. everyone else up there was as nice as they could be but KIM is a rude unprofessional fugly beotch, i hope she gets canned.
yeah

United States

#47 Oct 12, 2012
i know wrote:
we rented a washer and dryer from there a couple months ago. everyone else up there was as nice as they could be but KIM is a rude unprofessional fugly beotch, i hope she gets canned.
Kim thinks she is big time since she was promoted. Funny, a 40k a year job can inflate someones sense of self importance so much. I guess she feels big time now that she can support daves habits. She's always rude and thinks she's hot as hell too.
yeah

United States

#48 Oct 12, 2012
LOL wrote:
Friend, since you know so much about here did you know that she picked a junkie drug dealer over her own daughter. Seems a little sad and pathetic to me. What good mother would pick a known drug dealer over her own daughter if she wasn't on the shit to begin with. She's a horrible employee, horrible mother and a horrible person all around. If you ask me people like that are a waste. No good for nothing piece of TRASH. Now dear Friend set on that shit and rotate.
This is all true, sad as it is. She hasn't been a mother because being daves crack whore means soo much more to her. All she had to do was leave dave and she would at least have visits with.her little girl... she is really, truly, a bad person. She enjoys making others feel bad, she loves when customers beg her.
LOL

London, KY

#49 Oct 12, 2012
There's no way in hell I would beg a crack whore for nothing. What a low life. Oh here you go daughter I'm going to pick my drug dealer hubby over you. Sorry but mommy loves you. What bullshit. I don't know who she thinks she is but, seems like scum of the earth to me. I just wonder what her poor little girl must think. Mommy picked drugs and to live in filth over me. I swear some people don't need to have kids. Those people are the kind of people we call TRASH!
geesh

United States

#50 Oct 13, 2012
Ive read this thread a few times and it's making me want to go in that store to see this lady in the same way people pay money to see a freak show. Is it only a rental place? I hope I'm not disappointed. From the way some people talk and hold grudges its possible she might be a normal looking person. The hype that's been built up couldn't possibly be for nothing. Right?
yeah

United States

#51 Oct 14, 2012
She doesn't look like a freak show. Just normal,, garden variety ugly butch bitch. She really is just a piece of shit person. Not worth going to look at.
Wow

Newburgh, IN

#52 Oct 16, 2012
I know for a FACT, Kim does NOT use drugs!
LOL

Somerset, KY

#53 Oct 17, 2012
I beg to differ LOL

“We are Legion”

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#54 Oct 18, 2012
I have known Kim for over 10 years. She is a ho, and yes she does do drugs.
LOL

Somerset, KY

#55 Oct 18, 2012
I knew it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gives some good head and likes to do it 4 hr just saying 13
Ganem High Speed Chase 9 hr Wannaknow 3
LSC/Former RRD 9 hr horny 57
Conley Horn 12 hr Datboi 1
Josh Sargent (May '12) 13 hr Get your facts st... 15
Angela mcfall 17 hr Friend 1
Attn: North Point Training Center 21 hr curious 16

Danville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance